• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Women - Can you Orgasm in Your Sleep?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I cant often orgasm so sleep orgasm is just not going to happen. I am jealous of all the women who can and find orgasms easy!

MM xx

I find coming really difficult and don't orgasm very often at all - but I can come in my sleep so that doesn't really factor in.

Adx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I cant often orgasm so sleep orgasm is just not going to happen. I am jealous of all the women who can and find orgasms easy!

MM xx

I find coming really difficult and don't orgasm very often at all - but I can come in my sleep so that doesn't really factor in.

Adx

At least others find it hard, it seems that people can in under a minute! I have had 3 in 3 years, 2 last year. None at all in 9 months! Cant someone invent one that will make me lol that would be an achivement.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

MM xx

Adx

At least others find it hard, it seems that people can in under a minute! I have had 3 in 3 years, 2 last year. None at all in 9 months! Cant someone invent one that will make me lol that would be an achivement.

It's important to remember orgasming isn't the be all and end all! I actually don't enjoy coming most of the time and definitely don't get frustrated if I don't so it's not an issue for me - ignore what all the mags tell you, most women have to take time and relaxation, and it's not something you *have* to be doing everytime you have sex!

adx

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I've never had an orgasm so if I can't come while I'm awake I have no chance in my sleep lol

I do have some very sexy dreams though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.