Want it on Sunday? Order in the next ... and choose your Delivery Day
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Women - Can you Orgasm in Your Sleep?

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*Ahem*

I think I did this in my afternoon nap this afternoon. Had a mad dream that I maybe shouldn't repeat but if you want the giggles then I'll say it involved a cartoon cat doing a stand up comedy show and asked me to come up on the stage then tried having sex with me!

*Coughs* Did I say that?

Anyway, I woke up feeling rather odd and more tired than when I went to sleep, and when I went through to the living room the OH gave me very odd looks..

Hahaha weird!!!

I woke up the other night so horny i was so close to orgasm but not quite

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

I have woken up really wet and incredibly turned on a few times, and have a feeling of having an orgasm but its no fun if i cant remeber now is it!!

xGHx

I'm the same, get that morning glory quite regularly, but can never remember what happened! Sooooooo frustrating!

x

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I think i can, but i only have a couple of times, and havent for years, lol

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

its happened to me a few times, and they're the most powerfull orgasms iv had! xx

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

Actually happened last night, I blame the fact the OH has a cold and doesn't feel like intimacy of any kind and I'm feeling horny constantly (you know feeling where you know you can't have it therefore you want it more and more). I don't remember the guys face in my dream but he did haave dark wavy hair that I kept grabbing hold of, he took me in the shower, over the sink and then on the stairs before I woke up. Got so annoyed when I couldn't get back to sleep

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I used to get this alot years ago........id have very vivid dreams where feelings were very intense..........and i would end up having an orgasm........no idea what triggered it......and id get it alot..............unfortunatly its not happened for quite some time now...........gutted!!!!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

I'm really frustrated! When ive had horny dreams and wake up, i'm really close to orgasm but not quite there! Thats happened a few times in my life but iv never actually cum! Dammit! I do tend to finish it off once i wake up though! Makes sense! x MC x

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

I've had them about twice in my life. They are wonderful and I wake up very horny. I'm usually having very, very vivid sex dream.

Jilli [sign in to see picture]

Can you orgasm in your sleep?

Absolutely ~ and it's often a completely different sensation and very much stronger than with sex ~ I wish it would happen more often

Tindra [sign in to see picture]

I get this really often - everything from a few per night to once a month. It's a great feeling waking up with my whole body shuddering with a strong orgasm!

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I dont think my OH has this but she came close the other night when i heard her stir in her sleep and before i knew it she was forcing my head down between her legs to finish her off!

didnt take much from me so she was very very close in her sleep...

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Well I personally have no idea if I have or not. When I sleep its a very deep sleep and I really doubt if i'd wake up if a bomb hit the house =S. I never actually knew ppl could orgasm in their sleep let alone know if they were....... surely if u knew u were then u wouldnt be asleep. Ok..... think i'm just admitting that I have no idea but it does sound good though.

Like AdnaW though I do have a habbit of playing with my OH or myself in mysleep lol or so ive been told =S

X lovely lady X [sign in to see picture]

I had no idea this was even possible!! It sounds both brilliant and a little strange. Brilliant in the sence that you could wake up feeling so good, and strange that you would wake up thinking hang on who? what? when? and how?

I dont dream when im asleep or at least i dont remember dreaming, my OH told me that i grabbed his hand once and put it on my bum but thats not really anything! Im sure he would love it if i suddenly started playing with him whilst i was asleep haha

Sounds like you have some sleeping skills Malteser81

cocoacandy [sign in to see picture]

well im pregnant at the moment and i have had many orgasms in my sleep i have woken up more than once gyrating hips.dreaming of touches that felt ever so real...

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I have only once before, and it actually woke me up. my pussy muscles were contracting like anything. Either it was in my sleep or i was having sex with a ghost lol

I do dream alot of having sex , but that was the first time i had experienced and orgasm in my sleep. only a couple of year ago

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

I get this every couple of months or so, it's just like the female equivalent of a wet dream (without the mess). I'm usually not even having a sexual dream, but it becomes slightly sexual (probably because I've already started to feel what's happening subconsciously). I half wake up mid-orgasm, with lots of contracting going on, and usually drift back to sleep after. Lovely.

Only thing that worries me is that sometimes I sleeptalk. Hope I don't get vocal without realising it

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

I have a few times but its v rare x

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

No but i would love to know how : ) i have had some very good dreams though : )

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

No i can't and i don't think i would like to, i like my sleep the way it is and i imagine this would disturb my sleep!

no thanks!

i can orgasm really well when i'm sleepy, sleepy sex is the best!

VW x

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I cant often orgasm so sleep orgasm is just not going to happen. I am jealous of all the women who can and find orgasms easy!

MM xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.