99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Women - Can you Orgasm in Your Sleep?

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I tend to call my OH names in my sleep... i think recently i said he was "a penis" (yeah, really...) when he asked me "whaaat?" i just went "oh, it doesnt matter... *sigh*" lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

I tend to call my OH names in my sleep... i think recently i said he was "a penis" (yeah, really...) when he asked me "whaaat?" i just went "oh, it doesnt matter... *sigh*" lol

How polite!

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

mybadx wrote:

Ive never orgasmed in my sleep before but i have wolk up wet and have a really big urge to make myself orgasm..I find it happens when the OH is away and im not getting anything :(

I'm the same, I get that feeling, a raging urge to finish of whatever started while I was asleep, but I can never remember the dream, or go back to sleep to carry on the dream where I/we/they left off :o(

Leaves me on a high all day though

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I think I have once. I remember waking up and well... My pants and bed was wet! It didn't smell of pee and it certainly didn't look like pee, so I may have masterbated in my sleep.

Either that or I was incontinent for a day! =O

Little Lady wrote:

I think I have once. I remember waking up and well... My pants and bed was wet! It didn't smell of pee and it certainly didn't look like pee, so I may have masterbated in my sleep.

Either that or I was incontinent for a day! =O

Haha... I can just imagine someone rather puzzled in bed not knowing if they should be ashamed or not.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I was just like that!

I kept wondering all day what it was and it didn't help my boyfriend coming over and calling me a bed wetter. =(

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

is it stress related maybe, and me ive had wet dreams, but that's if im really horny, and haven't been able to relieve myself usually due to guests taking over the house

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

OMG!!! I thought this was just me...I'm scared because I also talk in my sleep and sometimes sleepwalk so going on holiday for 2 weeks with my family might be awkward!!!

Having said that, it is an awesome feeling and these days the only girl-girl action I get is in my dreams with Angelina lol

xxKPxx

LadyJade [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could XxX

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

It does happen for me (what a lucky girl I am) but I don't stay asleep, I wake up cumming. Only a fairly recent thing though... long may it last!

xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

It does happen for me (what a lucky girl I am) but I don't stay asleep, I wake up cumming. Only a fairly recent thing though... long may it last!

xx

All of the prize with none of the effort !

Lucky you!

WandA wrote:

SweetSubmission wrote:

xx

All of the prize with none of the effort !

Lucky you!

Very lucky me... although the first time freaked me out a little! But now I'm very very appreciative, and I know who I need to thank, it started since a particular gentleman taught me to come without touching. So thankyou Sir (you know who you are!)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

i never remember my dreams but some mornings i do wake up very wet and im normally a very dry girl, dont know if i have orgasmed in my sleep but always know it must've been a good dream - shame i never remember them!

chazamelina [sign in to see picture]

I'm so glad to find out I'm not the only one.

I've been having orgasms in my sleep for years and it tends to happen when I haven't had 'any' for a while so I've always seen it as my body's way of telling me to get laid. I always wake up at the point of no return so I get to fully appreciate the experience but I have found the dreams that provoke the orgasms are rarely sexual in their nature just incredibly intense. In fact they usually involve me being chased and running for my life, which I guess means I've got some weird sub-conscious sexual fantasy going on.

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Personally from a bloke's point of view, I would love it just waking up in the middle of the night to hear and watch my OH orgasming in her sleep. Yum!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I've come in my sleep probably about 4/5 times before, I also touch my OH in my sleep...I don't realise I'm doing it and wake up thinking he's started it and I'm too tired to carry on, so I just roll over and go back to sleep....it's really frustrating for him bless him! I usually do it more when I'm stressed or unsettled so haven't done it for a while.

Ax

JSgirl [sign in to see picture]

I have about 3times so far but it's always before somthing happends. But the i figure out it's somthing o'clock in the morning or night and then i fall asleep again.

It's been a while since I had sex (damn playmate's damn silly job taking him damn far away!) and at the moment I'm having vivid sex dreams every night. I wake myself up by cumming - have always thought I was very lucky to have this happen but at the moment, I could live without it. It's happened six nights in a row now. I'm shattered!!

SS xx

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

actually its funny this thread has come back up again, cos at the weekend i remeber wakeing up about 3 times cos of feeling, feelings of orgasm if that make sense.

happend about 3 times this weekend and i have no idea why at all, esp as it hasnt happend for a long time.

:S

Dxx

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I have woken up really wet and incredibly turned on a few times, and have a feeling of having an orgasm but its no fun if i cant remeber now is it!!

xGHx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.