• Women - Can you Orgasm in Your Sleep?

secretseductress [sign in to see picture]

i sometimes wake up and feel like i have just had an orgasm if im having a sexual dream, but never sure if i actualy had one or not...odd!

[suspended user]

suspended user

If it's a phsical thing wouldn't you be damp?

secretseductress [sign in to see picture]

yer but that happens to me even if i havnt had an orgasm if im turned on enough

[suspended user]

suspended user

yep same with me and i'm a fella he he

miss_nat [sign in to see picture]

secretseductress wrote:

i sometimes wake up and feel like i have just had an orgasm if im having a sexual dream, but never sure if i actualy had one or not...odd!

i have this too it goes through phases sometimes it'll happen alot other times not at all and strangely enough its never happened when i'm in bed asleep with my OH.

Miss_V [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I've had an orgasm in my sleep once or twice, usually dreaming about sex or masturbation but I've not been masturbating in real life.

I had a wet dream once, woke up in a puddle and immediately thought I'd peed myself but turns out I'd ejaculated. Nice.

evey [sign in to see picture]

I had a wet dream once, woke up in a puddle and immediately thought I'd peed myself but turns out I'd ejaculated. Nice.

That's amazing, Miss V!

I orgasm in my sleep now and then. It's interesting to think that my body is capable of hands-free orgasms, even if it is only when I'm asleep.

georga_73 [sign in to see picture]

I have also had the pleasure of coming in my sleep.

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I've had orgasms in my sleep, its happened to me three times, twice a few years ago and once recently when I was having a really vivid dream. It was good cos I was laying on my front at the time and I came so hard it woke me up so I just pressed against the mattress and enjoyed it. Wish I'd stayed asleep longer cos the dream was fantastic!

xXxSexytimexXx [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm I have some extremenly horny dreams and sometimes wake up a little wet, but don't actually remember having an actual orgasm or the feeling of it!! Think it may just be one of those sub conscious things... Though if I trip up in a dream I usually jump in bed, so I wish I could say the say for the big O's!!!

horny angel [sign in to see picture]

Up until three years ago I had never experienced an orgasm! I am 45 years old now!! yes I know that is absolutely terrible, have had lots of partners in the past and been married now for 20 years but never ever cum...... Until I bought my first vibrator!! I had no idea what these "new" feelings were as I was about to orgasm but when I did, i absolutely cried buckets!! the feeling was so out of this world and wonderful and I suddenly felt so cheated that I had been missing out for all those years, but I also realised that I had a similar experience to cuming when I was asleep but of course I didn't realise it at the time as I had never experienced it in my waking life!! Now I come a couple of times each day as I am making up for lost time! not experienced it with my hubby yet only my faithfull dildo!! xxxx

Gembobs [sign in to see picture]

Yep, ive had a few orgasms in my sleep over the years, i never really remember but i presume ive had a pretty sexy dream and wake up just as im starting to have an orgasm, its rather strange but also v nice

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Omg, thats crazy. I've never had anything like that :(

funtastic [sign in to see picture]

I am 99% sure that this happened to me during the night. I was having a dream about sex and when I was coming I woke up (well still half asleep / half awake). It was a really nice feeling although weird at the same time as I wasn't actually touching myself. Hopefully it might happen again lol

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Shows just how important the mental elements of sex are.

lickityclit [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if I've actually reached orgasm before, but I've woke up a few times on the very brink of one and wondered if I've been moaning in my sleep before hand.

Very frustrating!

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I'm not one of the 40%, no... I can appreciate why it could be a bit unsettling and disturbing, but I have to say I'd really like to experience it...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well, apparently I have sleep sex. I have a number of sleep problems, and I would unaware of them all if it wasn't for my OH. I wake up completely unaware of anything happening. But I have tried to have sex with my OH on many occasions, and I masturbate in my sleep a lot too! At first I thought he meant just having my hand between my thighs as a comfort thing, as I often do that as I'm drifting to sleep, but apparently I sprawl right across the bed moaning and calling out! No idea if I can actually reach orgasm, but by the descriptions of my sounds it would seem so!

WandA wrote:

Shows just how important the mental elements of sex are.

Funny you should say that, cuz I can orgasm just from the power of thought alone. Doesn't happen often though..

My girfriend does that but not as strongly, think she has came too.

I've so bloody almost came just from giving oral as she came. I love really love giving so not really a surprise it was that. I was soooo close and would of loved to cum without doing anything. Doesn't do much for a guys reputation but hey! I sure would of enjoyed it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex

I remember reading an Agony Aunt thing where a man was told he was a liar wasting her time and she hoped his girlfriend split up with him. The poor bloke just described sleep sex and she obviously had no idea it was a condition and just thought he was wasting her time. Poor bloke didn't get any reassuance.

lickityclit [sign in to see picture]

My ex b/f used to do that, usually just after he fell asleep He had me in fits of giggles one night with with this convo:-

him: the dog dragged his arse up the street

Me: WHAT?

Him: the dog dragged his arse up the street

Me: Why?

Him: Because it had worms

The previous week it had been about stripey deckchairs but I couldn't make his answers out when I questioned him.

Random or what!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.