£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Women - Can you Orgasm in Your Sleep?

frenchsirius [sign in to see picture]

me yes, but not often , depends on what has occured before,

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Lubyanka wrote:

That's happened to me. Like, you, it usually happens after a really hot dream, and like you, I usually wake up just as I orgasm. I tend to find it a little bit unsettling and disorientating. But nice too. :)

Hmmmm... thinks tongue could get a work out, and then TB exits stage left through open window, leaving Lubyanka to puzzle it out when she comes round !!! Just like with Bill an Ben, you'd never know he had been there!!!

TB

neptune188 [sign in to see picture]

From a man point of view - never happened to me, and I never had wet dreams when I was growing up either...

PPB [sign in to see picture]

neptune188 wrote:

From a man point of view - never happened to me, and I never had wet dreams when I was growing up either...

No wet dreams? awh!

I myself have never had a sleeping orgasm although they do sound fun!

x

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

Hmmmm... thinks tongue could get a work out, and then TB exits stage left through open window, leaving Lubyanka to puzzle it out when she comes round !!!

That would be known as breaking-and-entering and sexual assault, both of which are decidedly unattractive.

Also, ew.

curious1 [sign in to see picture]

I have had sleeping orgasms but usually during periods of deprivation when my OH is away & I have spent too much time on the forums.

C1

amore [sign in to see picture]

Can't say i've ever orgasmed in my sleep

x

sin ner [sign in to see picture]

I don't know about women, but I have once had a full blown orgasm in mysleep...very strange feeling but quite nice too.

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

I was masturbate before I go to sleep so maybe that is why I havent...I never even have sex dreams..just dreams about love. eww lol

princess_pain [sign in to see picture]

I quite often have the feeling of orgasm in my sleep which wakes me up. Strange feeling unlike a regular orgasm. But still very intense x

Sunnydawn [sign in to see picture]

Yup I'm in the lucky40%My hubby thinks it's well weird cos he doesn't even get wet dreams!!It's always the best orgasms I ever have-guess it cis I so fully relaxed:)

nutmeg1 [sign in to see picture]

I've had them but only when I was single and deprived, and they're fun. Hubby has them sometimes too but that's only cos he's actaully having sex! (I like to surprise him sometimes. lol!)

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone out there know how long you have to abstain from solitary vice in order to increase one's prospects of having a nocturnal emission, l have just about managed 13 days, but still didn't have one. Yep Lubyanka not all are so affected, and l may fall into that category, but would like to know nontheless.

Cheers Tallboy

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Hey :)

This happens to me a fair bit, a couple of times a month - more if I'm not 'getting any'.

Has done since my early teens. As others have said I am always very aware of it, and wake up just as a cum. Nothing beats waking up like this next to my fella and carrying on with him :)

Feel very, very lucky to be in the 40 % ;)

RealisticRomantic [sign in to see picture]

nutmeg1 wrote:

Hubby has them sometimes too but that's only cos he's actaully having sex! (I like to surprise him sometimes. lol!)

Hee hee hee! I've always liked the idea of this nutmeg! Has been very tempting when my man has been poking me in the back but is completely out for the count. Maybe one day, I'll lube him up and just slide on! He seems to like the idea...

As for the snoregasms (!), it's happened to me once. I was on holiday and away from my boyfriend. Typically, the sunshine was making me rather horny and after a brief but very hot dream, I woke up just as I orgasmed. I was very conscious that I'd just come but also that I hadn't been touching myself. It was surprising but actually a very nice relaxing one if I remember rightly. Glad to be a member of the 40%. Also glad it's not just me!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Yep some people can! My girlfriend does sometimes, and when stressed has a really annoying habit of waking me up by playin with me in her sleep! It is a real condition and is'nt just a tease. As far as i'm aware I've never come in my sleep, possibly once... We do tend to keep myself fairly empty

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

Ive never orgasm'd in my sleep before,

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

Ive never orgasmed in my sleep before but i have wolk up wet and have a really big urge to make myself orgasm..I find it happens when the OH is away and im not getting anything :(

britchick84 [sign in to see picture]

I've ALMOST done it- I have dreams where I'm on the brink of orgasm and then I wake up... to find I'm still in the dream. This happens several times and when I really do wake up, I don't know that I have and I miss my opportunity.

purple_bonsai [sign in to see picture]

Lucky ladies! nope i don't believe i've had the pleasure of orgasming in my sleep, despite the naughty dreams!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.