• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Threesomes/Foursomes/Being Watched - How we did it....

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

I have been looking into the world of swinging and the more I read about it the more appealling it sounds and is quickly becoming a fantasy of mine. I love ready no about peoples experience and love the idea of going on first dates as that is something of a distant memory nowadays. But even though there is a lot of great advice on dipping your toes into swinging, there's no advice about first raising the idea with your OH.
    I would love us to someday look into couple and couple but how do I mention this with the OH without her thinking that she is not enough or that i have some sort of sex addiction that she can't fulfill.
    I really don't think she will be into it as she is shy and prudish but I think the idea is amazing and now we have our camping equipment sorted would even love to mix the two.

Lullabybabe017 [sign in to see picture]

It would torture me seeing my partner kissing and touching another woman and it would be the same for him seeing it done to me, I would be quite unnerved and extremely jealous to the point if the woman touched my partner I would lose control and she wouldn't be there very long, but saying that my partner knows I am curious of ff play but with him telling me what he wants to see and telling me what he wants me to do, I would involve him by me playing with him etc but the other woman would have to be strictly hands/mouth everything off him or I would fly.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

KarlsGirl78 wrote:

It would torture me seeing my partner kissing and touching another woman and it would be the same for him seeing it done to me, I would be quite unnerved and extremely jealous to the point if the woman touched my partner I would lose control and she wouldn't be there very long, but saying that my partner knows I am curious of ff play but with him telling me what he wants to see and telling me what he wants me to do, I would involve him by me playing with him etc but the other woman would have to be strictly hands/mouth everything off him or I would fly.

The thing is we both thought the same. What is working for us are that we have rules.

No playing alone

No singles

If one has doubts, there is no play. Nobody takes one for the team.

We stay in the same room, to keep an eye out for each other.

We talk about the last meet/play and check each is happy where it going, or what has just happened.

That we double the effort for "US" time. And the "reclaim" sex afterwards is awsome, (the sex that you have to reclaim your relationship.

It has to be remembered that this is recreational sex, there is no tangible emotion to the other couples. Sure, in our case we have to like them, but we have no desire to more than what we are, bed mates for that moment. If its a repeat thing then great, if its a one off well that's okay too. The point is attactment isn't on the radar, only to each other, its just we can authentically fulfil some fantasies, and find ones we never knew we had.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.