• Bit of a poll:Women is it a turn on to see your man eat/lick his cum

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

If my OH gives me oral and I come, then I don't mind kissing him after.... He on the other hand, would freak, like if I give him head and swallow, I've to brush my teeth before he'll kiss me. :0

BDSM [sign in to see picture]

it all sounds a total turn off for me.

Doesnt appeal at all.

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Pineapple doesn't alter the taste we tried this for a month or more years ago and there was no difference.

pink69 [sign in to see picture]

my dh wouldn't kiss me after i had swallowed his load until recently hes coming round to the idea and has even licked my nipples after making a mess over them , I love tasting my own juices on him whether its from his lips or cock .

Baelish [sign in to see picture]

I would not want to see any of those, so they'd all be a 0/10 from me (especially the foodplay, as far as I'm concerned food and sex should not mix!). I'm just not interested in seeing my husband lick his own cum and I think it'd actually be a turn off. My husband won't even kiss me after I've swallowed his cum so I don't think there's any danger of it happening anytime soon anyway ;)

Each to their own, though. Some women will like it, some won't.

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

i would and kiss my oh after shes swolled me as she will after shes cum in my face its love and sex

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Cuddlekins wrote:

Pineapple doesn't alter the taste we tried this for a month or more years ago and there was no difference.

Pineapple will effect the taste over time, however it's extremely important that you remove toxins from your diet at the same time or you'll constantly mask the 'new' taste of the pineapple.

Start by quitting alcohol, smoking and drinking tea and coffee to notice a difference. Removing toxins should be the first step to better tasting semen, then you can start tailoring the flavour by introducing new, sweeter foods to your diet.

Have fun!

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Some good tips there Jess in that video.

I've been a veggie for about 20 years and notice that the taste does differ with over indulgement of some food groups. But generaly I'm sweeter and palatable and wouldn't expect someone to do what I wouldn't do. So if they milked me into a champagne glass then that would be OK.

Arn't those just barriers in our minds? One mans meat and all that.

Enjoy. x

gently_does_it [sign in to see picture]

My GF hates kissing me after oral sex, yet the tastes for me are great...

Love licking the sweetness of new cum....

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

BrumGuy wrote:

Some good tips there Jess in that video.

I've been a veggie for about 20 years and notice that the taste does differ with over indulgement of some food groups. But generaly I'm sweeter and palatable and wouldn't expect someone to do what I wouldn't do. So if they milked me into a champagne glass then that would be OK.

Arn't those just barriers in our minds? One mans meat and all that.

Enjoy. x

Sorry for the slow reply - I'm glad you liked the video and found it useful :)

In my opinion, if a guy is vegetarian or vegan his semen tastes SO much better. A healthy, toxin-free diet is definitely the way to go if you want to maximise your partners experience when giving head.

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

Nobody have ever eaten their own come in front of me. That's my job! :P I think I'd find it a bit odd though, but I do love licking myself off someones face <3

JayB76 [sign in to see picture]

ScarletRose wrote:

Nobody have ever eaten their own come in front of me. That's my job! :P I think I'd find it a bit odd though, but I do love licking myself off someones face <3

Seems a bit odd to me, never fancied tasting my cum but my OH will kiss me after she's cum on my face or cock

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Massively (although this is from an M/M perspective)

chisel [sign in to see picture]

What is the difference between snowballing and creampie? Sorry to be ignorant.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

chisel wrote:

What is the difference between snowballing and creampie? Sorry to be ignorant.

Snowballing is sharing it, mouth to mouth, whereas creampie is it coming out of the vag... well any hole really, just not the mouth, as far as I know.

-----    -----

Think it's very much a man thing, especially lapping it, or drinking it out of something else.

I only found out quite recently that my fave FB loves cum on her face, and if I lick it off we can 'snowball' it. Which aparently we BOTH really enjoy. :)

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Just no.

Batgirl200 [sign in to see picture]

QueenC wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

None of these would be very appealing to me, tbh! Not my thing :)

Same here

I agree. The thought of him jizzing in a cup then drinking it is actually making me feel really sick. I don't mind licking my own juices or kissing him after he's gone down on me etc., but him doing the same isn't my thing at all.

I totally agree It's not something that floats my boat and I'm sure my OH would agree as he even squirms when I try to kiss him when I've had his Cum anywhere near my mouth.
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Ok im gonna be different to most i get so turned on when oh cum is in me and he eats me out it is massively sex to think he has been there and continues to won't to pleasure me like that the feel of his mouth and cum together feels so incredible i get wet thinking about it.
    As for just eating or drinking putting on food gags a little lol

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Not my thing, but each to their own :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.