• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What would you love to try?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I still want to go to a dungeon. Being in a dedicated kink space sounds very appealing!

Me too - or a really cool fetish party

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I still want to go to a dungeon. Being in a dedicated kink space sounds very appealing!

I would love to go a dungeon too 😊

dannyxcore [sign in to see picture]

To be watched by my girlfriend whilst I get spitroasted by two guys.. and I'm pretty sure that's what she'd love to try too!

dickyboy42 [sign in to see picture]

Have found lots of great fantasies here. Sadly if you marry someone who is not of the same ilk it can be even more frustrating. Having been in the swing scene and immensely enjoyed much of which has been suggested here, you don't half miss it when it goes. Once enjoying such a mass of different fetishes at swing clubs and then being deprived of such.

Specifically I loved watching wife with others and group sex or just watching others getting it on

Andy40 [sign in to see picture]

kinky_couple_uk wrote:

I would definitely like to be dominated by my OH more and more anal play and possible pegging too

I'm right with you,I also want all of this. I want oh to dress up in stockings and very high heels and take complete control over me.
    4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Got eaten up in a BDSM sex party till I couldn't sit and walk for a few days...lol. But it's forbidden in my country. Admires you people out there who can have so much fun.

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try a FFM threesome and I would also love to go to a fetish sex party and be watched by other people

No idea how to get my fantasies to become a reality though

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to have two or three girls doing everything I want - no questions asked!

Snedders [sign in to see picture]

I'd really like to try having sex in a sex swing.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to try a violet wand.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]
    Grr

Excuse my last post.

I would love to be tied to the bed by the OH and edged. To pu

Sorry about previous posts I was having phone issues. And lets try this again.

I would love to be edged by the OH. To put an extra twist to this, I would be tied to the bed and she starts to edge me, then there is a knock at the door. This turns out to be one of her friends. My OH invites her friend in and they have coffee and chat for some hours, during this time my OH makes trips back to the bedroom to keep edging me. Then after a few hours the OH comes in takes me to the edge once more and then unlocks me and tells me to get dressed and come and join them in the front room but im not to touch myself. As she leaves me she gives me one of here thongs and skinny jeans to put on. I put on the clothes I am given and join them. Her friend who is stunning and tends to wear revealing tops is sitting there talking to my OH when I join them. My sensitive and hard cock is clearly visibly. The friend has a very quizzical look on her face as she knows I havent just got home and im clearly sporting a hard on. The view of her cleavage only increases my suffering.

I would also love to be pegged, have a ffm and mmf (in mmf i would suck my 1st cock.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.