99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Should I shave my pubes?

Tatiebee [sign in to see picture]

No matter how careful I am I always end up with a few ingrowing hairs. I've started pulling each one out with tweezers so I don't get any infected ones (yuck!). Make sure you pull each hair out slowly though - otherwise you'll just snap the hair.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I recommend a body brush to use every day. Really helps me with the ingrown hairs and if you can get a small one (boots have) you can use it gently down there as well.

ajb73 [sign in to see picture]

I like to be bald and prefer a female to be. as i love oral there is nothing less romantic than choking to death on a pube (which I nearly did once). I have used a hair removing cream ONCE. Ended up raw even though it was an ultra sensitive one. Just use a razor now but have a sugaring kit to try expect it will be painful but better result than regular shaving.

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

I think it gets easier the more you do it, as regards shaving. I know the first few times I shaved everything was red and sore for days afterwards, followed by lots of sexy red dots, but I shave usually twice a week and I've been doing it for maybe five years now, and I never have any problems. Bearing in mind it's very sensitive skin and not used to having a blade near it, a few teething problems are to be expected :)

For the initial problems and the (admittedly small) amount of effort at keeping things tidy down there, you get beautifully smooth, sexy skin that feels *amazing* no matter what you're doing. And when there's two of you involved, all the better :)

gothpunkfreak [sign in to see picture]

Maybe starting with trimming first is a good idea, better to tread carefully with sharp implements in those areas! :D

Personally I'd find it odd if I was with a guy who had no hair but it's all down to personal choice really.

Of course with trimming you don't have to worry about ingrown hairs AND your penis will look bigger - that's two plus' right there!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

Dunca1348 wrote:

Don't shave you can never get smooth enought , try waxing !

Or, you could do whatever you choose to despite other people's orders to the contrary. :)

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Hang on - YOU are the one who keeps saying DO THIS - Lubyanka is voicing what I am sure may of us (me definitely ) are thinking.

In fact for my skin type shaving is the ONLY thing that works. Just because you have had one experience does not mean the rest of us will feel/experience the same.

THAT is what Lubyanka is saying.

you cannot expect your experience to match that of everyone. many of your posts suggest it should.

You need to realise we are all different. Many of your posts are very 'this is the only way and that is SO not true.

KaguZuchi [sign in to see picture]

I usually go for full hollywood when shaving. I'd recommend shaving in the shower, hottest you can stand, keep your blade clean regularly and just be careful. If you're particularly overgrown, trim first, with scissors or if you have an electric trimmer you don't mind using then go for it.

Moisturise afterwards and avoid scratching if it starts to itch, you don't want ingrowing hairs.

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Dunca1348 wrote:

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Hang on - YOU are the one who keeps saying DO THIS - Lubyanka is voicing what I am sure may of us (me definitely ) are thinking.

In fact for my skin type shaving is the ONLY thing that works. Just because you have had one experience does not mean the rest of us will feel/experience the same.

you cannot expect your experience to match that of everyone. many of your posts suggest it should.

You need to realise we are all different. Many of your posts are very 'this is the only way and that is SO not true.

Fair enought on this instance, but there is about ten other occasions in which she just keeps getting on at me, and i was only vocing my oppinion.

I hate to speak for other s but Lubyanka tends to be blunt but very fair.

On may occasions on many threads you have been blunt and often (albeit unmeaning - I hope) slightly rude. It's just that several of us chose not to speak up normally. Yet this time I am not. There was no need to have a go at her for disagreeing with her choice of words. he did after all have a point, as you have admitted. Could this not be the case elsewhere too?

Dunca1348 wrote:

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

Fair enought on this instance, but there is about ten other occasions in which she just keeps getting on at me, and i was only vocing my oppinion.

Thank you BBBJE, you expressed what I meant very well. :)

Dunca1348, if you are only expressing your opinion, then you might consider saying "I think" or "in my experience" or "I find that" or even "in my opinion", instead of "Do this" and "Don't do that". I find that those little phrases make such a difference, I know it's hard to believe, but they really really do.

My intention was not to piss you off, truly, I simply wanted to draw your attention to how you were putting things, that was all.

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Dunca, stop being so that way, as BBBJE pointed out, Lubyanka has the balls to pick up on peoples statements, when other people dont have the guts to, when they're saying infavourable things etc, as she said, she was trying to draw your attention to how you were saying things, and how you were wording things, so in future you'd avoid this happening, in an attempt to inevitabley help you out on the boards, if you think about it

Dunca1348 wrote:

Sorry but just get off my F**KING back PLEASE.

Ok, if you are willing to watch how you express yourself according to the forum rules, then I won't have anything to get on your intercoursing back about. I mean, this is a forum, sometimes people will disagree with you, it's always going to happen sometimes.

I disagree that drawing your attention to your commands is the same as "getting on your back".

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't worry Dunca, I doubt the original poster took your comment as an order.... You find it quicker to write 'Don't shave etc', you still get your message across and as I said I doubt anyone took your comment as an order. To do so would be a bit strange!

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

My OH wouldn't know where to start or finish. I prefer men natural and Just for the record, I lurve a hairy chest too. Makes them look manly

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

My OH wouldn't know where to start or finish. I prefer men natural and Just for the record, I lurve a hairy chest too. Makes them look manly:)

Have to agree with you there puppies. My OH has hair all over not a patch on him bald...Well that is till he took it one night to shave his pubs much to my amusment and decided he much prefers it that way. So now when hes in the nude standing in front of me all i see is this little bare triangle in the middle of this hairy body.
    But i have to say nothing better than falling asleep in his arms playing with the hairs on his chest...

xx

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

mybadx wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

My OH wouldn't know where to start or finish. I prefer men natural and Just for the record, I lurve a hairy chest too. Makes them look manly:)

Have to agree with you there puppies. My OH has hair all over not a patch on him bald...Well that is till he took it one night to shave his pubs much to my amusment and decided he much prefers it that way. So now when hes in the nude standing in front of me all i see is this little bare triangle in the middle of this hairy body.
    But i have to say nothing better than falling asleep in his arms playing with the hairs on his chest...

xx

Aww me too. I love cuddling up to by bear. :)

He would look odd if he just shaved his pubes so i'm glad it's not his thing

britishpie [sign in to see picture]

you can buy shavers now with trimmers on the other end so you can get rid of the longer hair before you shave and this will be less painfull. however i think that if you wish to have a bush that is constantly trimmed then it would be better to go with waxing. it is painful but it lasts a lot longer and its not so itchy and uncomfortable when its growing back.

jackie xxx

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, just a quick warning, i usually use nair but couldn't get any and picked up veet sensitive my husband was going to do his bits too but i literaly had it on a couple of minutes and it started to burn, i washed it off but it left me with really bad burns. I had to take nurofen for the pain, i was almost in tears! I'm so glad he didn't put it on! I can't imagine what it would have done to him. It's taken about 4 days for the pain to go. I think i'll shave next time.

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I had a bad experience with Veet a few years ago too! Evil stuff! I was walking like John Wayne for a couple of days!

And as for the hairy chests posts my OH (Elcano) is a hairy man and I think I'd probably miss it if he wasn't now

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I had a bad experience with hair removal cream on holiday, I'd tried to neaten things up but tries not to get too close to very delicate bits. After a few minutes I felt like it was burning all over. Was extremely sore for the rest of the holiday even after drowning myself in aloe vera gel. Obviously it's different with guys - much easier to avoid delicate bits. I don't like shaving anything but my bikini line cos I get itchy and sometimes get a rash. Definately a waxing girl x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.