£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Anyone got a flogger- and a camera?

SN [sign in to see picture]

I've been DESPERATE to buy myself a flogger- and I think I've discovered which one I want- well, it's down to the last two, but going over the various item pages on LH, they've got lovely pictures of these floggers- against a completely white-out background. And apart from not getting a real sense of size from these pics (yeah, a 9 inch one looks almost identical in shape to the 30 inch one...), I dont think they give a real impression of how the flogger feels.

In my opinion, something of this sort of bondage nature- a flogger in particular, has to really feel correct in order for it to work.

I'm just wondering, if anyone who has brought a flogger agrees, and possibly if you have any pictures you've already taken. I'm not wanting to look at provocative or explicit pics, just the flogger itself in the real world, in a real situation. Just something which gives a feel of the whip itself. The Lelo brand I know has a set up 'real world' pic, which is quite good, but I'm wondering if there are any proud owners who want to show their floggers off?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.