£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Straight so far, but love cock?

Up47 [sign in to see picture]

Swapped pictures with a tgirl once. Was very horny.

It's great too hear what others think on the subject. Can think of nothing finer than a tgirl having her way with me. Watching tgirl sex is a huge turn on. It's a shame it won't happen as I'm completely committed in my marriage. If I were single it's definitely something I would love in my life.

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

There is always the option of you experiencing two girls wearing strap ons, if this was possible.

That combination, perhaps, would satisfy what you said you'd like to try without any male involvement, other than by your good self.

Yes indeed having two girls wearing strap ons would be something I'd love to happen. I like the idea of a strap on spit roast. Once a week would be lovely in my naughty world. For now I'll just have to watch the lucky guys on the internet 😢

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Being a very sexually open person I have always wondered what it's like to be on the other side of the fence, but I just really can't get excited by another man. So I'm happy with the odd pegging session once in a while, I would love to know exactly how different a dildo is to the real thing.

Yes men just don't do it for me. Strap on or a tgirl do for me for some reason. Don't know why but I'm ok with that. Just love all woman.

In my own preference I think it's just women are beautiful in so many ways, soft skin and smelling sweet, plus I can't resist a pair of boobs to be honest. It's strange how our minds work so differently and our brains just kind of choose a sexuality for us. I would always say I'm bisexual in a sense that I can say a man is attractive but I wouldn't want to be intimate with them. Trans and women with strap ons are somewhat different to an actual man because of the rest of the body, just shows our genitals don't really matter when it comes to some sexual preferences ha.

Yes I do think it's starange that being straight and only liking the female form. My sexual turn ons are very diverse and open. One minute I'm obsessed with woman with big asses and anal. Curvy girls, and boobs then maybe cuckhold or wife swap then it's shemale and tgirls. All sorts seem to turn me on but has to involve woman at all times. Just the way I'm built

Yeah I'm exactly the same,being a straight male I think the female Form is beautiful in so many ways and iv been with petite girls, larger girls, girls with big boobs, girls with small boobs, curvy, slim, big booty, small booty etc and my own preference finds all of these sexy. I just find the female body addictive and perfect , even just the scent of a girl laying beside me in bed drives me wild, and I love to spend time with my partner just adoring her body and every inch I fall madly in love with.
    The male body I tend to compare myself
    Against far too often so I think that's why my brain just can't hack being into men,saying that I would never say no to any experience as I do believe you shouldn't knock it till you tried it.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Up47 wrote:

Swapped pictures with a tgirl once. Was very horny.

It's great too hear what others think on the subject. Can think of nothing finer than a tgirl having her way with me. Watching tgirl sex is a huge turn on. It's a shame it won't happen as I'm completely committed in my marriage. If I were single it's definitely something I would love in my life.

Massive turn on here as long as they are stunning and look loke women. But I'd certainly let a t girl have her way if I was not married.

Up47 wrote:

Yes I do think it's starange that being straight and only liking the female form. My sexual turn ons are very diverse and open. One minute I'm obsessed with woman with big asses and anal. Curvy girls, and boobs then maybe cuckhold or wife swap then it's shemale and tgirls. All sorts seem to turn me on but has to involve woman at all times. Just the way I'm built

You are Polysexual. Took me ages to realise I was. And then be happy to admit it.

Until reading your post I hadn't come across polysexual and didn't know it's meaning. I think your right. I absolutely adore girls. Nothing finer than looking at a woman. A shemale or ts girl dosn't lose that feminine just because of what's between her thighs.For me it's still a sexy girl. I love anal so that's not a problem either. Ive always known I'm not gay in any sense at all. So I'm quite sure there is a type of man as you say is poly sexual. I get turned on by very on the edge stuff. Things that are filthy and different have always excited me and I think that's the same on my perception of cock. I still think a tgirl looks beautiful and super sexy even with a cock. Stockings, g strings all help shape the female form. So it's about what I see in front of me and the way someone is behaving and letting off feminine traits.Sexual is what it is so I'd definitely love to experience that. Only fantasy unfortunately.

Up47 I agree anything taboo just drives me nuts. I have a long, long list of things that drive me nuts that are probably taboo (nothing illegal). But Tgirls are the bomb. I would love to fufill my fantasy and maybe if me and my wife visit a club I might strike lucky and spend some time with a beautiful tgirl whilst she spends some time with another woman.

But I'm glad I have helped you with a word that describes us and even happier I can share this affinity with you my friend.

It's great to know there are others that are willing to explore themselves fully. We are not alone. I just love taboo.The filthiest thoughts run through my mind all day long. Lol. Can't see myself having my fantasies come true. I think that's in another life. I love getting off to all these thoughts and have been watching a lot. All I can say is some guys are lucky sods lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.