• whats your biggest fantasy

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

being opened up and then pegged to extreme depth and then doubly and deeply fisted by the maid of honour at the wedding I was best man for...such beautiful hips, wrists and hands, (and lots besides), such a dirty mind. , then giving her a good seeing to vaginally and anally in LH style too, having her ask for and then enjoy breath play and bondage

taking my OH vaginally and finishing in a crescendo in the bum holding the soles of her feet tucked behind her head and making her cum loudly while her sisters and their families are in the house at the same time

going to the office of my ex GF as a customer, taking her by the hand from her desk to the conference room and then fucking her in the shaved ass over the boardroom table, licking her clean, kissing her on the mouth and leaving. (over her yet? no not by a long shot Dr Freud)

1000th post. Wow, better than 'slippery' in word association, I suppose.

mjd1980 [sign in to see picture]

lookslikefun wrote:

being opened up and then pegged to extreme depth and then doubly and deeply fisted by the maid of honour at the wedding I was best man for...such beautiful hips, wrists and hands, (and lots besides), such a dirty mind. , then giving her a good seeing to vaginally and anally in LH style too, having her ask for and then enjoy breath play and bondage

taking my OH vaginally and finishing in a crescendo in the bum holding the soles of her feet tucked behind her head and making her cum loudly while her sisters and their families are in the house at the same time

going to the office of my ex GF as a customer, taking her by the hand from her desk to the conference room and then fucking her in the shaved ass over the boardroom table, licking her clean, kissing her on the mouth and leaving. (over her yet? no not by a long shot Dr Freud)

1000th post. Wow, better than 'slippery' in word association, I suppose.

Wow, pretty awesome fantasies there. Love them.

DOC1 [sign in to see picture]

2 female with strap ons

mjd1980 [sign in to see picture]

DOC1 wrote:

2 female with strap ons

I hear you DOC1

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

mjd1980 wrote:

DOC1 wrote:

2 female with strap ons

I hear you DOC1

right up my street, too

Wilbre [sign in to see picture]

Most recent one. Tying a lady securely to her bed and working her G-Spot with my fingers whilst teasing her clit with my tongue until she squirts uncontrollably. Mmmmmmm.......

lilkink [sign in to see picture]

to be dominated by several guys hmmmm sooo many hands,cocks tongues n 1 lil me n loosing control

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

Being tied to a tree in a public park, having sex, with people walking by, only hidden by a thin privet hedge.

Jesticulated [sign in to see picture]

One of my main ones at the moment, is I would love for OH to innitiate sex while im asleep.

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Jesticulated wrote:

One of my main ones at the moment, is I would love for OH to innitiate sex while im asleep.

I love it when my OH does that ! The only thing I will wake up for

New one is being on a swex swing blind folded and teased to the point of screaming uncontrolable push to the point of no return not knowing what is coming next

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

Have a chance to screw a lovely 40 year old lady milf in all holes!

kinkycop [sign in to see picture]

Have a chance to screw a lovely 40 year old lady milf in all holes!

bemmyscot [sign in to see picture]

my biggest fantasy is after having sex with my wife, she is still so horny that she sucks me off cleaning both our cream till im rock hard again then she climbs on top and rides me cowgirl. I know for a lot of people this is quite tame, but if you havnt hadoral performed on you then something so mudane is very hot

Jesticulated [sign in to see picture]

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Jesticulated wrote:

I love it when my OH does that ! The only thing I will wake up for

New one is being on a swex swing blind folded and teased to the point of screaming uncontrolable push to the point of no return not knowing what is coming next

I keep hinting to my OH that I would love for him to do that, but nothing yet, hopefully when he is less wiped out from lates shifts and a toddler who hates sleep.... lol

wildjezz [sign in to see picture]

wildjezz wrote:

I have so many but i think ill go for something that i could never see happening As im really into watersports squatting and peeing like women do outside just turns me on so much so a BIG fantasy would be to sqaut and pee outside with a group of women,Ok ive squatted with my girlfriend but its not the same,Still fun but not what i would really like.

Still this as this would be very sexy to do

Toyboysub [sign in to see picture]

My biggest fantasy is to wear a thing stockings and heels and my oh peg me with a horse cock dildo the the though of something so big in my ads turns me on

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.