£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. whats your biggest fantasy

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

Lolafetish wrote:

I don't know why but I would love to do something like a glory hole scene, sucking and pleasuring myself over a strangers cock with only my imagination of what he looks like!!!

Lola where you been? missed chatting to you lots.

My biggest fantasty? ermmm..

thefrenchfancy [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Being mentally and physically broken by a pretty but violent woman

niiiice

literally broken though?

double penetration maybe, i'd at least like to try it, but in a relationship so only gonna ever happen if i want to introduce the OH to my rabbit on a confident night,

the reason for this is that i'm not a fan of anal, but i get off on watching dp and the idea that i was completey overpowered that i had to take it all...

other than that i would love to completely dominate someone, i love being a gentle coy sub, but with so many comments on how i seem built for being a dom (i am tall, half french, strong but not big in that way and have a mean smirk apparently) going on what people have said it seems like i could maybe pull it off, i'd love to try it just once even

Hev-leigh [sign in to see picture]

I would love to wear my gothic lace skirt and corset and have a male slave for the day. He would be wearing practically nothing and doing as he's told. Waiting on me hand and foot and pleasuring my every need. Make me tingle just thinking about it....!

Hev-leigh wrote:

I would love to wear my gothic lace skirt and corset and have a male slave for the day. He would be wearing practically nothing and doing as he's told. Waiting on me hand and foot and pleasuring my every need. Make me tingle just thinking about it....!

thats the kind of thing i was wanting to do, plus i love playing a tease too

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I guess I'll be the truly shallow one here and say my biggest fantasy is to be independently wealthy. To travel the workd and change it for the better in some small way.

T64 [sign in to see picture]

This is the same as mine. Switch roles each time. Love to be both submissive and dominating ;)

RabbitLover89 [sign in to see picture]

If we're talking sexual fantasies, mine is to have hot steamy sex with Chris Cornell in the back of a 1970 Dodge Challenger. Very specific I know, but it's been that way since I saw the video for Audioslave's Show Me How To Live - where he drives a Challenger. (And, as you may be starting to gather, I have a thing for Chris Cornell)

If we're talking non-sexual fantasies, then my ultimate one is to live in France as a best-selling author, with a second home (holiday villa) in Greece. Nothing too big, nothing too impossible. I like to be able to think that I can one day reach most of my goals. Of course, I doubt I'd ever see my sexual fantasy come to fruition, unless my partner in the fantasy changes to someone who is actually obtainable!

rennser [sign in to see picture]

punchnjudy wrote:

3 burglars breaking in and gang raping me

(id surrender fairly quickly)

slips on mask to become burglar number 2 ;o)

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to inflict my "evil villain" persona on my wife. It would probably involve me wearing a silly hat, a cape and a twirly moustache, and cackling in an over-the-top manner. I'd have my wife captured by my dopey henchmen and brought to my secret underground lair. There, she would be stripped, bound and forced to endure rounds of exquisite pleasuring until she "talks" to my satisfaction. I'd ignore all of her cries for help, unless they invoke the safeword chalked on the wall opposite her (even in a fantasy I feel obliged to show that I'm not really nasty!).

miss x [sign in to see picture]

i love 2 men to f**k me :P

sexymancchic [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

my bigest one is licking out another women and fingering her then she does the same to me while my hubby watches us. my hubby likes this idea aswell

This is mine too x

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

sexymancchic wrote:

fizzy wrote:

my bigest one is licking out another women and fingering her then she does the same to me while my hubby watches us. my hubby likes this idea aswell

This is mine too x

it is a good fantasy isn't it

Marlin [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

sexymancchic wrote:

fizzy wrote:

This is mine too x

This has just become my biggest fanatasy :-)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Marlin wrote:

fizzy wrote:

sexymancchic wrote:

fizzy wrote:

This is mine too x

This has just become my biggest fanatasy :-)

I'm glad you like it Marlin

younglady [sign in to see picture]

To have a hot colleague, sneaky office sex - involving being fucked over the boardroom table with my skirt hitched up and high heels, him feeling my rock hard nipples and licking out my tight shaven pussy x

Looksgoodinheels [sign in to see picture]

would love hubbie to watch me with another woman but she's not allowed to touch him,

SophieMB [sign in to see picture]

being fucked in a field.

oohyea2012 [sign in to see picture]

i have 2 lol

1. being in a threesome with a man and a woman.

2. the hubby tied up n forced to watch me with another woman (not that he would need forcing lol)

Tattooed.Rob [sign in to see picture]

1: web cam sex to people I trust
    2: threesome with wife and her friend *blush*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.