• whats your biggest fantasy

    1341854722
    richard1982 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 24 May 2011

    Wetting yourself.... Hmmm this DVD is getting a little bit more specialist niche interest!!!

    1341854900
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    Iwantmore wrote:

    My biggest fantasy I think is to have another man screw me while the hubby is tied up and forced to watch

    No need to blush, mine is similar. I love the fact of making OH watch while I'm gangbanged and its something we talk about a lot!

    I'm lucky enough to say I have an OH who is as willing to experiment and try things out meaning a lot of my ideas and fantasies have been done!!! The gangbang is the next big thing for us!

    1341855321
    goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Biggest fantasy. hmmm.

    Have the woman tied up and giving her a good pounding, then she breaks free from the bounds, and then ties me down and peggs me <3.

    Thats the BIG fantatsy anyway. However if i had to choose a specific part of that id go with the pegging! The idea of that is such a turn on.

    weesteve# i knew this was you before i even saw your name :D xx

    sighs* too many fantasies to tell, though i last masturbated to a skinny dipping experience which was good fun ofc in my head it naturally turned into a gangbang with me at the centre and a audience :)
    never going to take place though :) the OH only lets me play when im good...

    1341877636
    WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1008
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2011

    goodgirl93 wrote:

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Biggest fantasy. hmmm.

    Have the woman tied up and giving her a good pounding, then she breaks free from the bounds, and then ties me down and peggs me <3.

    Thats the BIG fantatsy anyway. However if i had to choose a specific part of that id go with the pegging! The idea of that is such a turn on.

    weesteve# i knew this was you before i even saw your name :D xx

    You know me well darlin . hehehe

    1341879752
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1683
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    WeeSteve wrote:

    Biggest fantasy. hmmm.

    Have the woman tied up and giving her a good pounding, then she breaks free from the bounds, and then ties me down and peggs me <3.

    I volunteer! Lol my biggest fantasy is to be tied up and to receive a strap-on anally by a big chested lesbian, whilst she uses a magic wand on my clit. Or to trib with a lesbian, me on top.

    I can dream can't I?

    1341880081
    Kittykins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2012

    Mines has to be having sex in a thunderstorm outside, the idea of it being so humid and close and then the tipping down of water and the sounds is just exhilarting.

    1342062084
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 336
    • Joined: 9 Nov 2010

    oh so many I can't choose! To find someone who gets my kinks and makes me feel totally comfortable in my own skin so the sex can just be mind blowing.

    1342082598
    Theolain [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 14 Oct 2008

    I have many but they are all related and I guess the biggest is combining all of them. It mostly involves being completly dominated and humiliated by another woman...... Being teased and not allowed to cum (possibly for weeks). Being made to wear buttplugs and womens underwear out all the time. Being made to wear a chastity decice (shame they are so expensive for the decent ones). Being made to act 'all girly'... etc There is a lot there but it is all related to the same sort of thing and the whole lot combined (especially when I would finally be allowed to cum) would be mind blowing.

    1342133728
    jee [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2012

    Iwantmore wrote:

    My biggest fantasy I think is to have another man screw me while the hubby is tied up and forced to watch

    Pwoar! That's hot! Mine is for my girlfriend to do exactly that to me! :P I don't think I'd have to be tied up though, haha! I'm willing to do as I'm told!

    1342134538
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 438
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    I'd love to be collared and owned, call someone Master (or Mistress, I guess...) and mean it with all my heart and soul, and be punished or praised as my behaviour and actions dictated. :3

    Siiiiiigh~ :(

    1342134644
    ghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 28 May 2011

    You sound like my perfect partner!!!

    1342134676
    jass [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 105
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2011

    Being in control of a 3sum with 2 bi guys

    1342135078
    sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 359
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    I'm never sure what my 'biggest fantasy' is to be honest. There's plenty of things I want to try but nothing that stands out from the rest. Mostly my fantasies just involved being controlled & over-powered. Being tied up & gagged. Typical life of a submissive really :P hehe.

    1342135282
    ghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 28 May 2011

    sub-kitten wrote:

    I'm never sure what my 'biggest fantasy' is to be honest. There's plenty of things I want to try but nothing that stands out from the rest. Mostly my fantasies just involved being controlled & over-powered. Being tied up & gagged. Typical life of a submissive really :P hehe.

    do you like pain during sex when you are tied up? (Not sadistic just to be clear)

    1342135319
    sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 359
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    ghost wrote:

    sub-kitten wrote:

    I'm never sure what my 'biggest fantasy' is to be honest. There's plenty of things I want to try but nothing that stands out from the rest. Mostly my fantasies just involved being controlled & over-powered. Being tied up & gagged. Typical life of a submissive really :P hehe.

    do you like pain during sex when you are tied up? (Not sadistic just to be clear)

    I do, yeh.

    1342135419
    ghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 28 May 2011

    sub-kitten wrote:

    ghost wrote:

    sub-kitten wrote:

    I'm never sure what my 'biggest fantasy' is to be honest. There's plenty of things I want to try but nothing that stands out from the rest. Mostly my fantasies just involved being controlled & over-powered. Being tied up & gagged. Typical life of a submissive really :P hehe.

    do you like pain during sex when you are tied up? (Not sadistic just to be clear)

    I do, yeh.

    what sort of pain?

    1342135493
    sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 359
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    ghost wrote:

    sub-kitten wrote:

    ghost wrote:

    sub-kitten wrote:

    I'm never sure what my 'biggest fantasy' is to be honest. There's plenty of things I want to try but nothing that stands out from the rest. Mostly my fantasies just involved being controlled & over-powered. Being tied up & gagged. Typical life of a submissive really :P hehe.

    do you like pain during sex when you are tied up? (Not sadistic just to be clear)

    I do, yeh.

    what sort of pain?

    Spanking, whipping, pinching, slapping, hair pulling, choking.

    1342135655
    ghost [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 28 May 2011

    sub-kitten wrote:

    ghost wrote:

    sub-kitten wrote:

    ghost wrote:

    sub-kitten wrote:

    I'm never sure what my 'biggest fantasy' is to be honest. There's plenty of things I want to try but nothing that stands out from the rest. Mostly my fantasies just involved being controlled & over-powered. Being tied up & gagged. Typical life of a submissive really :P hehe.

    do you like pain during sex when you are tied up? (Not sadistic just to be clear)

    I do, yeh.

    what sort of pain?

    Spanking, whipping, pinching, slapping, hair pulling, choking.

    OK. i could handle all except the choking bit. id be too worried!

    1342136802
    j.j [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 11 Mar 2012

    My biggest fantasy is being a really rebelious person and having sex in a biker bar with the tough guys

    1342168159
    punchnjudy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    3 burglars breaking in and gang raping me

    (id surrender fairly quickly)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.