FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Spanking

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Licks4ever wrote:

There are diferences between a fun spanking and a punishment spanking. You should try both.

In my books there are actually 3 types

Spanking for punishment - As the name suggests. Sometimes no warm up is given and sometimes safewords don't apply although I wouldn't recommend the former or latter. .

Sensual Spanking.- Not as severe as above . Warm up normally given and safewords apply. Sometimes used in conjunction with no sex.Perhaps the most common in the bedroom

Erotic Spanking. - Full on sexual . Pain not the affect but arousal . We often use this in foreplay .

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i love a good spanking...i will often push things to earn one but then Sir will sometimes withhold just to each a lesson...

Captain Cave Man [sign in to see picture]

I've only just recently discovered I like spanking. I been giving myself a few good whacks when i've been masterbating reently and it's getting to be a bit of a habit.. Do I tell my wife I want her to smack my bum ? I want her to hurt me.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Captain Cave Man wrote:

I've only just recently discovered I like spanking. I been giving myself a few good whacks when i've been masterbating reently and it's getting to be a bit of a habit.. Do I tell my wife I want her to smack my bum ? I want her to hurt me.

I think its something you could discuss. However she could be and with reason be uncomfortable about hurting you.After all why would you want to hurt someone you love? I was faced with the same problem when my Mrs wanted to spank her, I had to get some books to understand the rationale. So for now I would just introduce the idea after a discussion and guage the reaction and then get her comfortable with the idea first.

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Yep I had a simular thing: used to hate it, but now I love it so much I literally beg for it ;P I think tastes do change over time I've found, but might mean you are more open to things :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.