Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for Special Deilvery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Spanking

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Yea it is amazing. I'm kinda keen on another one tonight.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I love being hand spanked, better still with a good heavy flogger; never tried a paddle though.

The crop did have another good work out with my bum again last night.

I'm going to be getting a spanking tonight with the Fifty shades darker riding crop whie I'm blindfolded and restrained. I'm looking forward to the evening events.

Lari42 [sign in to see picture]

We have tried that almost by chance during sex, and my girlfriend really loved it!

I found it hard to believe, but I can see that she actually enjoys it when we do that.

It's not an everyday thing, but sometimes a little spanking really spices things up :)

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

Maybe you could try making spanking a bit more fun and playful. I introduced it to my OH through us having a paddle or a slapper each, and we chased eachother round the house trying to spank the other person without them getting you. It was a great introduction, and he is now much more confident to spank and tease me. The fun takes the pressure out of the situation.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise that's a great idea! Having myself a little chuckle at that 😂

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Great idea lol

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Fun Louise that's a great idea! Having myself a little chuckle at that 😂

Throbinhood wrote:

Great idea lol

When you know what you want you just have to find the right way to introduce it to your OH. And yest it was/is great fun.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

😂 Fun Louise that is FANTASTIC! Honestly its both hilarious and extremely clever. I imagine it would be super fun too. I thin we with arm ourselves with the paddle and flogger on our next evening together. Brilliant!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I had a chuckle at that too 😁 I just know I'd end up being the spankee not the spanker as I'm not quick enough (not that I'm complaining 😉)

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

Maybe you could try making spanking a bit more fun and playful. I introduced it to my OH through us having a paddle or a slapper each, and we chased eachother round the house trying to spank the other person without them getting you. It was a great introduction, and he is now much more confident to spank and tease me. The fun takes the pressure out of the situation.

Sounds fun.. :)
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a (less creepy & pervy) Benny Hill sketch

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Just had to add I am STILL giggling at this. It has really kept me smiling all day.

I've been told I'm going to be on the receiving end of the fifty shades darker flogger later this evening.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35612

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

That looks amazing bondagegod - have fun 😜

It is an amazing flogger you can get some really sharp stings from it and the red marks it leaves on your skin do look fantastic to see after we finished the session.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Omg now this my jam! Nothing gets me off better than a good spanking while being.... well you know! My hubby loves spanking me too! Love the whole him being in control, unless I am lol.

Licks4ever [sign in to see picture]

There are diferences between a fun spanking and a punishment spanking. You should try both.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.