Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for Special Deilvery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Spanking

    1475533405
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8002
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Yea it is amazing. I'm kinda keen on another one tonight.

    1475534417
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1757
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    I love being hand spanked, better still with a good heavy flogger; never tried a paddle though.

    1475839148
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8002
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    The crop did have another good work out with my bum again last night.

    1477663964
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8002
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I'm going to be getting a spanking tonight with the Fifty shades darker riding crop whie I'm blindfolded and restrained. I'm looking forward to the evening events.

    1479481505
    Lari42 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1012
    • Joined: 4 Oct 2016

    We have tried that almost by chance during sex, and my girlfriend really loved it!

    I found it hard to believe, but I can see that she actually enjoys it when we do that.

    It's not an everyday thing, but sometimes a little spanking really spices things up :)

    1479662937
    Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

    1479666508
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6779
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

    You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

    Maybe you could try making spanking a bit more fun and playful. I introduced it to my OH through us having a paddle or a slapper each, and we chased eachother round the house trying to spank the other person without them getting you. It was a great introduction, and he is now much more confident to spank and tease me. The fun takes the pressure out of the situation.

    1479677833
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1197
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Fun Louise that's a great idea! Having myself a little chuckle at that 😂

    1479680250
    Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1760
    • Joined: 15 May 2016

    Great idea lol

    1479681134
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6779
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    VioletWolf wrote:

    Fun Louise that's a great idea! Having myself a little chuckle at that 😂

    Throbinhood wrote:

    Great idea lol

    When you know what you want you just have to find the right way to introduce it to your OH. And yest it was/is great fun.

    1479695747
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2681
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    😂 Fun Louise that is FANTASTIC! Honestly its both hilarious and extremely clever. I imagine it would be super fun too. I thin we with arm ourselves with the paddle and flogger on our next evening together. Brilliant!

    1479722232
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1913
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2012

    I had a chuckle at that too 😁 I just know I'd end up being the spankee not the spanker as I'm not quick enough (not that I'm complaining 😉)

    1479745953
    Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Fun Louise wrote:

    Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

    You lucky people! Being spanked. I wish. I have a few spankers and floggers from LH and i do leave them out when we play. But however my wife doesn't tend to use them. I guess this is still new territory for her. She's probably unsure. I'm about to order a less intimidating tawse style spanker which is quite short and a bit floppy. Maybe that will encourage her to try it. She has at times pinched my butt hard which I really liked.

    Maybe you could try making spanking a bit more fun and playful. I introduced it to my OH through us having a paddle or a slapper each, and we chased eachother round the house trying to spank the other person without them getting you. It was a great introduction, and he is now much more confident to spank and tease me. The fun takes the pressure out of the situation.

    Sounds fun.. :)
    1479748066
    NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1127
    • Joined: 16 Aug 2016

    Sounds like a (less creepy & pervy) Benny Hill sketch

    1479752505
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2681
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Just had to add I am STILL giggling at this. It has really kept me smiling all day.

    1483566023
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8002
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I've been told I'm going to be on the receiving end of the fifty shades darker flogger later this evening.

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35612

    1483577581
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1913
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2012

    That looks amazing bondagegod - have fun 😜

    1483696041
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 8002
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    It is an amazing flogger you can get some really sharp stings from it and the red marks it leaves on your skin do look fantastic to see after we finished the session.

    1485231929
    SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 195
    • Joined: 26 Apr 2015

    Omg now this my jam! Nothing gets me off better than a good spanking while being.... well you know! My hubby loves spanking me too! Love the whole him being in control, unless I am lol.

    1485257643
    Licks4ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2016

    There are diferences between a fun spanking and a punishment spanking. You should try both.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.