• Male multiples

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

by separate I mean they didn't overlap in the same way that my multiple orgasms tend to.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

by separate I mean they didn't overlap in the same way that my multiple orgasms tend to.

Very short space of time though!

FuzzyHat [sign in to see picture]

Who says men can't? I've had them! However it required some prostate stimulation which is something not every guy is comfortable with. But yea, I've had the rolling wave of an orgasm where it felt like the tide, and just kept going. I eventually had to stop myself... I thought I would get lost and wake up a horrible post orgasmic mess. LOL

Mind you I had the shivers, and was tingling all day after that!

Evilbob83 [sign in to see picture]

I have a multiple once before, it was really really amazing. I was pretty mellow for a while after (read: fell asleep...) My OH was on top riding me, she had already cum and working towards a second orgasm. I came, it didnt seem anything out of the ordinary, just nice as always. she was getting close and just kept moving her hips slowly; pushing up against me. I told her to go gently as I was really sensetive after just cumming, she was kissing my neck pinning me down. It jstarted to feel really really intense, really nice but different than normal. After 2 or 3 mins I came again.. ahhh heaven...

Nexas wrote:

I've had...something similar. I've had what FELT like an orgasm, but nothing came out and I stayed hard (got a bit sensitive) and then kept going and came loads and really hard O_O Was kind of awesome but I did get really sensitive.

That's what my fella describes as orgasming without ejaculating. Says it can make him feel a bit achey after though.

Ax

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

My husband regularly has multiple orgasms i didn't know it was rare for men! It does happen more often with blow jobs, i feel lucky now! x

I do think I've had mulitples in the sense of continous orgasms....

I get a bit panicky when I'm spasming for too long though....

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

I've not known a guy to have multiple orgasms in sequence. Only several orgasms over the course of hours. I was not aware that a 'proper' male multiple was possible. My OH has different 'kinds' of orgasms, full body ones, stress relieving ones, head-benders and purely functional ones.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Don't know about multiples as the gorgeous MC says. But i've defo had a whole body orgasam where I've shouted out oh my god and nearly fainted on the bed, from prostrate stimulation with simultaneous sex or milking. SG x

Mistress Cara wrote:

I've not known a guy to have multiple orgasms in sequence. Only several orgasms over the course of hours. I was not aware that a 'proper' male multiple was possible. My OH has different 'kinds' of orgasms, full body ones, stress relieving ones, head-benders and purely functional ones.

My fella has - recently I definately counted 2 peaks during one orgasm. Prior to that he has orgasmed (not ejaculated though) 6 times in the space of about 20 minutes or so.

Definately understand the different kinds of orgasms too - recognise all of those you mentioned and more!

Ax

talisman [sign in to see picture]

iv have had them sometimes I dont ejacalate and then keep going and then proper ejectalate but still stay hard and carry on if im really horny I can sometimes come 4 times in a row, and I can still get a hard on in less than five mins if I am still turned on and im in my 30s ;-)

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

The first time it happened (multiple in the sense that he maintained an erection after climax) I was very suprised and recalled a journalist who claimed to have a National Heritage plaque to commemorate his.

The first time required no stimulation of the P spot (but I just don't go there as a rule, sorry) So I imagine it's achievable with the right moves.

The multiple orgasm can be a burdern for a woman though. Sometimes there's work to do.

I thought she was joking EWM

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

The first time it happened (multiple in the sense that he maintained an erection after climax) I was very suprised and recalled a journalist who claimed to have a National Heritage plaque to commemorate his.

The first time required no stimulation of the P spot (but I just don't go there as a rule, sorry) So I imagine it's achievable with the right moves.

The multiple orgasm can be a burdern for a woman though. Sometimes there's work to do.

My OH sometimes cums, then stays inside me and after only a matter of seconds really is hard again and can carry on, ejaculate again and sometimes do that a third time.

Once with my ex I made him feel like he'd cum a few times before he did actually ejaculate (with my hand) and when he did cum and went to stand up afterwards he was really dizzy and had to sit back down as he'd become so weak. It freaked him out about actually I think LOL

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

it has happened to me a few times were i have cum and became hard again and again. i think it depends on how aroused you are. everytime it has happened to me is when i have been teased for about 20-30mins where we play a game called look but cant touch

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

My OH looked soooo scared last weekend, he came, and then carried on, and then a couple mins later, came again. He's never experienced that before, so it freaked him out a bit, lol

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

*bump*

I was going to start another thread, but yay for the search function!

I've been having what I thought of as "aftershocks" for a while now, just a kind of whole-body continuation of the orgasm, but recently I've wondered if they could be the fabled multiple (dry) orgasms I hear so much about.

I've also been trying to control my orgasm during P in V sex (with marginal success), and often feel like I've started to come, but then I can sometimes recover and go on to comfortably continue for some time before coming for real. But here's the thing -

This weekend we were limited to very discreet sex (guests and kids = no lights and no noise!), and ended up writhing around under the duvet with me giving some very kinky, full-on oral and her somehow managing to orchestrate a foot-job afterwards, which she's never done before. Practically from the start, I was seriously turned on and as I got more involved in the oral (and it started to get appreciative noises from above!) I started having these same whole-body spasms; dry, but an overwhelming sense that I was just so aroused it couldn't help but spill over, again and again. I actually ended up running away from the foot-teasing because I was going to start making serious noise if it got any more intense! So, we fell asleep, with me babbling incoherently about how good it was, etc, etc. Next day, despite having actually pulled something in my back with all the exertion, I was still horny as all hell, and still tingling all over my body. And I kept getting flashbacks - every time I thought about what we'd done I experienced another wave of pleasure. Mrs M joked that I wasn't safe to drive! The final straw was that evening - she offered me a bite of a tinned peach she was eating, and the sensual overload from biting into that sweet, soft, juicy morsel set me off again, trembling, tingling and experiencing the previous night's session all over again.

So, has anyone else orgasmed from giving oral? From eating one of your five a day??? (Ooooh, five a day, I like the idea of that . . .)

I can't really get my head around what happened, or what it means for our future sex sessions, but I really like it!

MrMr

MissManners [sign in to see picture]

I can get my boyfriend to do it!

After his first orgasm (when I give him a BJ) if I keep going he builds up again in seconds and ejaculates a second time, so far the most orgasms I can give him in a row is three, its amazing since I can't have multiple orgasms myself ^_^ my body is stubborn for some reason.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Littlemisshorny wrote:

My man has multiples when I give him anal with a strap on but they are dry orgasms. I love giving him multiples!

mm yea i've had them too just like mini orgasms mmmm

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

There is a way of separating the feeling of orgasm from ejaculation. It is to do with the p-spot. If you massage just that you can have the feeling without ejaculation. Thats what I have heard anyway.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.