• Share Your Best Ever Sex Tip!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Laveila wrote:

But with all respect, your relationship is one of the millions of relationship just in Europe, not to mention US, Canada, etc. Some people will share your view and others will not.

But everyone in the forum does respect your view.

It seems that while I can only speak for my/ourselves you can speak for the whole forum.

I can also speak for all the people I know who split up and got divorced, never was sexual incompatibility mentioned. And with that I will take my leave of this thread.

Happy. [sign in to see picture]

To be honest i am a bit lost reading this so i will just reply with my understanding...

My best sex tip i can give is use your hand very clever.

Stick your longest finger into the vagina, use your thumb to stimulate her clit, use your small finger to stimulate between the vagina and the bum hole, or if she likes massage the bum hole.

If this is used right and with consideration your women will climax before you enter her. That way it becomes easier to enjoy and stimulate her further for possible multiple orgasims.

However i have failed here as she is far too sensative afterwords.

[suspended user]

suspended user

nice one happy thats all we needed cheers mate

Dee_licious333 [sign in to see picture]

Happy. wrote:

To be honest i am a bit lost reading this so i will just reply with my understanding...

My best sex tip i can give is use your hand very clever.

Stick your longest finger into the vagina, use your thumb to stimulate her clit, use your small finger to stimulate between the vagina and the bum hole, or if she likes massage the bum hole.

If this is used right and with consideration your women will climax before you enter her. That way it becomes easier to enjoy and stimulate her further for possible multiple orgasims.

However i have failed here as she is far too sensative afterwords.

Great tip, i think some women will be too sensitive but worth a go!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pressing a finger against the front underside of a mans penis and making very small circular motions is electrifying. I think its called the mateus

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Pressing a finger against the front underside of a mans penis and making very small circular motions is electrifying. I think its called the mateus

Are you thinking of the frenulum (the front underside depends on who's facing the penis and whether it's erect or not ) or the other side? The meatus is the urethral opening.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Alice I dont think of words like frenulum they give me a headache lol. Thanks you are right, how come wimmin allus knows more an un men aboot man fings.

All mothers note, label your sons parts for him, then he wont look a fool on a forum later in life.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

gunther wrote:

Alice I dont think of words like frenulum they give me a headache lol. Thanks you are right, how come wimmin allus knows more an un men aboot man fings.

All mothers note, label your sons parts for him, then he wont look a fool on a forum later in life.

LMAO! I'll be sure to share that tip with mothers I know!

Happy - I can't manage multiple or continous orgasms. Never have. I just get a headache.

Mrs G suffers from splitting headaches after orgasm we just have to work our way round it. Makes me feel slightly guilty though. And it is usually more satifactory if she comes last.

You would think after looking at the bloody thing for 50 odd yrs I would know what the parts are called.....ever felt a fool.

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

gunther wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

gunther wrote:

LMAO! I'll be sure to share that tip with mothers I know!

Happy - I can't manage multiple or continous orgasms. Never have. I just get a headache.

Mrs G suffers from splitting headaches after orgasm we just have to work our way round it. Makes me feel slightly guilty though. And it is usually more satifactory if she comes last.

You would think after looking at the bloody thing for 50 odd yrs I would know what the parts are called.....ever felt a fool.

Gunther I too am suffering from orgasm headache's it's really of putting.

[suspended user]

suspended user

2nd Chance T wrote:

Gunther I too am suffering from orgasm headache's it's really of putting.

If ever you find a solution I will show you my most magnanamous aprobation

Sexpert Rebecca Dakin [sign in to see picture]

Hi Avrielle_Aniko i'm pleased you enjoyed my tip. Staring would be weird, my tip is about looking at your partner with genuine desire and lust :) Of course when you're lost in the moment your eyes are closed, but that's not what I mean when I say eye contact is important. Its about intermitant gazing into your lovers eyes, during forplay and sex to connect with him/her. With no connection you have no real intimacy. And you need eye contact to connect, hence why although it's basic it is mega important.

Men are very visual so seeing you is essential. I'm sorry that you feel you have to have the lights off because of body confidence. Remember if you are making intermitant eye contact he will be looking in your eyes too, and not any where else. Are there any parts of your body that you are confident with? Or any that you know your partner likes? Being partially clothed and accentuating the bits that you and/or he likes whilst using dim lights/candles will make sex more erotic, than being in darkness and/or under the covers.

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

it is so nice for one of the experts to come on to the forum and clarify, thanks rebecca

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sexpert Rebecca Dakin wrote:

Men are very visual so seeing you is essential. I'm sorry that you feel you have to have the lights off because of body confidence.

I dont like a lot of light and sounds turn me on more than sights.....we are all different I suppose

Sexpert Rebecca Dakin [sign in to see picture]

@Avrielle I'm so sorry to hear about the depth of your body confidence issues. Corsets are very uncomfortable but how about something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22352 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4034 where you can wear something sexy and loose and let the straps fall down to reveal your breasts, whilst hiding your stomach and some of your thighs.

What does your man think about your belly and thighs? Does he compliment you and try to make you feel good about your body?

@Fr33b1rd you're welcome :)

@gunther of course everyone is different and I was generalising when I said men are visual. I agree with you on the sounds though, it's very erotic hearing the moans and groans of pleasure and the squelching noises that sweaty bodies make

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I found this thread in the basement whilst still searching for one of mine to update.

I thought it would be worth updating.

My best tip is one given to me by my late and very much missed father and acted as a blueprint of how I treat my Mrs today

Treat a lady as you wpould a new car . Be gentle,treat them with respect and make sure they are warmed up first .

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Mysteron that is very good advice 😂
    Though think I prefer Lord Flashheart's:
    "Always treat your kite like you treat your woman...get inside her 5 times a day and take her to heaven and back!" 😍 haha 😂

Mine is to know yourself first, and that goes for men and women. I have known people in the past go into a relationship, and complain that their needs aren't being met in the bedroom, only to discover that they don't know themselves how to achieve climax!
    Self love is important and shouldn't be a taboo or guilt-inducing, it's an invaluable tool that aids in the short term and long term. Sexual satisfaction between partners comes from experience and communication, if you don't know the answer it could be a long list of tactics your partner has to go through!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Treat a lady as you wpould a new car . Be gentle,treat them with respect and make sure they are warmed up first .

Great advice Mysteron!

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Mine is to know yourself first, and that goes for men and women. I have known people in the past go into a relationship, and complain that their needs aren't being met in the bedroom, only to discover that they don't know themselves how to achieve climax! Self love is important and shouldn't be a taboo or guilt-inducing, it's an invaluable tool that aids in the short term and long term. Sexual satisfaction between partners comes from experience and communication, if you don't know the answer it could be a long list of tactics your partner has to go through!

Great post VioletWolf!

It's taken years for me to finally figure out exactly what makes me tick. I wish there had been so much readily available tips and information around when I was first starting out and I'd realised back then that masturbation was the key to unlocking my secrets.
    All these years I've been missing out but don't worry I'm making up for it big time now. Lol x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

If you are trying something new keep asking your partner if they are OK.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.