• Threesomes

cyclenutt [sign in to see picture]

We have been trying for a while now to find another girl, they are known in the swinging world as unicorns as a single bi fem who is up for a ffm seems to be near on impossible ! *REMOVED BY MODERATOR* 

Tony McA [sign in to see picture]

cyclenutt; Careful! I ended up marrying my unicorn!

AshANDclare [sign in to see picture]

were looking to try this aswell. it seems a popular thing bow. its just find thr right people.

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

We've tried threesomes but surprisingly it got a bit boring once the initial excitement wore off.  Perhaps we were doing it wrong!  

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I've got a couple asking me for a threesome with them, but I'm not sure I want to as it's with a male and female. I'd like to try two other girls first I think, we can share toys, such fun! I'm yet to have a threesome though, but I think it sounds fun.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Its on my todo list :)

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

TO DO LIST
    1. Get groceries ✔
    2. Pick up dry cleaning ✔
    3. Cut lawn ✔
    4. Arrange threesome....

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

haha dont you mean

to do list

1 get cucumber

2 buy lingerie

3 cut lady garden

4 threesome

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Cucumber...urgh!!!

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

One of the reasons attractive, single bi females are considered "unicorns" is because we get scared off by bad experiences. I've always wanted to do it and signed up for a popular swinging siite last year. Unfortunately, the couples were very aggressive. They demanded meet ups and face pics in the first message and if I didn't agree I was called a catfish and a time waster and told to get off the site. Would love to find a nice couple I could get along with. Sadly, I think it will remain a fantasy for me. :(

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Only threesome I had was when single and aged twenty.Less complicated too as I had had sex with both males seperately prior to them visiting me together.The threesome wasn't planned (at least not by me!!)but my God what a night that turned out to be.I don't remember any sleeping that night and we were still at it the next morning.I remember struggling to walk the next day!!!
    Would definitely enjoy again but only while I'm single.I could never have considered it when I was married.

Essex Couple 2017 [sign in to see picture]

Been reading a few posts about people's views and feelings, me and the OH have been talking about having a threesome to spice it up a little more, it's his birthday in two months and thinking about getting him a nice treat but have no clue about how to organise this. Any ideas?

trustycolt [sign in to see picture]

I think it is one of those things most people fantasise about at one time or another and I was no exception over the years.

I was recently invited to join a couple for a threesome and it was a very strange experience as it was a pre arranged meeting and when I arrived, the couple were ready to go. and without any preliminaries, I was asked to undress and join in.

To be honest a very dissapointing experience on my part, but the couple seem to enjoy themselves emencley.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

Goodvibrationz wrote:

We've tried threesomes but surprisingly it got a bit boring once the initial excitement wore off. Perhaps we were doing it wrong!

No never, threesomes, foursomes and moresomes never ever boring. We just love it, can't get enough. xxx

Entice Me [sign in to see picture]

It was amazing! We have had MFF and a foursome with MFFF. We loved both of them! We're yet to meet a guy for one though! Xx

Perry Mason [sign in to see picture]

Entice Me wrote:

It was amazing! We have had MFF and a foursome with MFFF. We loved both of them! We're yet to meet a guy for one though! Xx

Congrats

Mr LMH [sign in to see picture]

Not something I have ever been interested in.
    I would get crazy jealous of someone (m or f) touching my wife and I couldn't bring myself to touch anyone except my wife as it would feel like cheating to me.
    As they say, each to their own and all that.
    And my own is my wife and me 👍

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

cyclenutt wrote:

We have been trying for a while now to find another girl, they are known in the swinging world as unicorns as a single bi fem who is up for a ffm seems to be near on impossible ! *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

From a fellow swinger finding a single bi guy is more difficult because it's so hard to differentiate between ones just trying to get in the girls pants that aren't actually interested in the guy.

On topic I've had two FFMs and one MMF. One FFM was with a couple and the other was with my FwB and a girl I know. The MMF was two kinky friends. Good experiences with all of them :) Just got to make sure you're inclusive of everyone there and communicate with each other. Also (just my opinion) I think they work much better when everyone is bi or pansexual (unless it's an MMM or FFF then obviously lesbian or gay works just fine :) )

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My wife had finally accepted she is Bi and nervously wants a female to join us...excites the crap out of me. Her friend in a private group on facebook is single and has recently admitted that she is interested in FFM......So want my wife to message her as she is so attractive and would love to see my wife ride her. Hopefully she will be our unicorn.

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Bigtrak wrote:

My wife had finally accepted she is Bi and nervously wants a female to join us...excites the crap out of me. Her friend in a private group on facebook is single and has recently admitted that she is interested in FFM......So want my wife to message her as she is so attractive and would love to see my wife ride her. Hopefully she will be our unicorn.

Careful with close friends, just fron experience. Ive turned down hot friends for fear of ruining their relationship.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.