• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Threesomes

    1484649446
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Put threesome into the search box and this thread came up. My Other Half has suggested that we invite one of his pals round for a drink and that I "dress up." We did something similar over 20 years ago with someone else and it was quite fun although nothing actually happened. But not sure what I think now - especially as I have turned 60 and don't want to look silly. Any thoughts anyone out there? X

    All I would say is if you are not completely 100% sure then don't!!!

    Also, is he suggesting that the pal that he invites is clueless to your intentions? Or would he be in on it?

    Either way, stay clear unless you are totally on board - even if you get as far as having drinks, it should be made very clear if you change your mind that is to be respected.

    Keep us up to date on what you decide xxx

    Thanks for the advice LNT. I have unpacked the planned evening a bit more and (as I thought) our pal has seen my profile pictures and asked if he could come round and help with the next photo session as he is a keen photographer - and at this stage nothing more than that. Obviously, he might need to touch me to help with posing but as I know him well that is fine. I think it will be a good way to test the water..........and I don't drink! It's likely to be this weekend. X

    1484651439
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5006
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    GV - would I be right in thinking your OH discussed this with his pal BEFORE he talked to you? If so I think that this is all more about him than the two of you. Just my opinion obviously.

    Also, why would he need to touch you regarding posing? Any keen photographer should be able to direct you verbally. Again just my opinion!!

    X

    1484652622
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7151
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Put threesome into the search box and this thread came up. My Other Half has suggested that we invite one of his pals round for a drink and that I "dress up." We did something similar over 20 years ago with someone else and it was quite fun although nothing actually happened. But not sure what I think now - especially as I have turned 60 and don't want to look silly. Any thoughts anyone out there? X

    All I would say is if you are not completely 100% sure then don't!!!

    Also, is he suggesting that the pal that he invites is clueless to your intentions? Or would he be in on it?

    Either way, stay clear unless you are totally on board - even if you get as far as having drinks, it should be made very clear if you change your mind that is to be respected.

    Keep us up to date on what you decide xxx

    +1 Age is just a number . Its how you look and feel that count. I am in my 50s and have been asked out 5 times now by ladies much younger . The youngest being 26. So don't let age be a barrier but just be careful about feelings when entering into a threesome. If you want my advice just keep it as a fantasy .

    1484667900
    chisel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 468
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2015

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Put threesome into the search box and this thread came up. My Other Half has suggested that we invite one of his pals round for a drink and that I "dress up." We did something similar over 20 years ago with someone else and it was quite fun although nothing actually happened. But not sure what I think now - especially as I have turned 60 and don't want to look silly. Any thoughts anyone out there? X

    My wife and I have had 3somes / moresomes for many, many years as part of our group play, MMF or FFM it made no diferrence to her or me. We just love seeing each other enjoy our bodies and being used fully. My wife is 60 ( I know Im going to get spanked for telling her age, Oh well ) and Im even older so don't worry about age. We don't look silly. Just go out there and express yourself and enjoy it . Hope it puts a twinkle in your eye. XXX

    1484669964
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4720
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Goodvibrationz , sounds like you're taking it slowly and dipping your toes in the water with the photo shoot thing . Just go with it and see what happens and if anyone is uncomfortable about anything at any stage then it's best to speak up .
    I actually love the idea of this but it would definitely have to remain a fantasy for us but good luck to you ! x

    1484674950
    matnem [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 108
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2008

    I'm so sad that there are so many bad stories. I have had a MFF threesome. I think that I was the lucky participant for two BFFs that wanted to have sex with each other. Its was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

    The threesome in question is the reason why my wife and I are together (she was NOT one of the girls). The girls are still friends, and one of them was at our wedding! (and yes my wife DID know who she was!)

    1484676466
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    wildflower wrote:

    Goodvibrationz , sounds like you're taking it slowly and dipping your toes in the water with the photo shoot thing . Just go with it and see what happens and if anyone is uncomfortable about anything at any stage then it's best to speak up .
    I actually love the idea of this but it would definitely have to remain a fantasy for us but good luck to you ! x

    Thanks for all the replies so far, there is a lot to think about. To be fair, my OH has only tried to put into practice something we have talked about since joining LH. There were lots of kind comments after my pics were uploaded and we both find it a turn on reading them - and looking at everyone else's too I might add, not just ours.

    So the thought of sharing a photo shoot with someone we both know and like (a single man) is quite appealing. And if he wants to have a little jiggle whilst getting me to pose then fine - we know each other well enough.

    At the moment I think it will happen - it's just a matter of confidence and knowing what to wear. I guess threesomes don't have to mean going all the way. Will decide in the next few days, but it's looking positive so far. GV X

    1484822438
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    chisel wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Put threesome into the search box and this thread came up. My Other Half has suggested that we invite one of his pals round for a drink and that I "dress up." We did something similar over 20 years ago with someone else and it was quite fun although nothing actually happened. But not sure what I think now - especially as I have turned 60 and don't want to look silly. Any thoughts anyone out there? X

    My wife and I have had 3somes / moresomes for many, many years as part of our group play, MMF or FFM it made no diferrence to her or me. We just love seeing each other enjoy our bodies and being used fully. My wife is 60 ( I know Im going to get spanked for telling her age, Oh well ) and Im even older so don't worry about age. We don't look silly. Just go out there and express yourself and enjoy it . Hope it puts a twinkle in your eye. XXX

    Well, all geared up for Saturday night! Chosen a little red number. Just need to decide whether to have a "tidy up" or not. Thanks for all the input everyone - more news in due course. X

    1484838897
    chisel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 468
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2015

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    chisel wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Put threesome into the search box and this thread came up. My Other Half has suggested that we invite one of his pals round for a drink and that I "dress up." We did something similar over 20 years ago with someone else and it was quite fun although nothing actually happened. But not sure what I think now - especially as I have turned 60 and don't want to look silly. Any thoughts anyone out there? X

    My wife and I have had 3somes / moresomes for many, many years as part of our group play, MMF or FFM it made no diferrence to her or me. We just love seeing each other enjoy our bodies and being used fully. My wife is 60 ( I know Im going to get spanked for telling her age, Oh well ) and Im even older so don't worry about age. We don't look silly. Just go out there and express yourself and enjoy it . Hope it puts a twinkle in your eye. XXX

    Well, all geared up for Saturday night! Chosen a little red number. Just need to decide whether to have a "tidy up" or not. Thanks for all the input everyone - more news in due course. X

    We all look forward to the results. Don't forget YOU are in charge, don't do anything that you are not happy with. If this time isn't right for you there will be another. XXX

    1484941232
    TarnishChris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2011

    I've had a FFM threesome many years ago...
    My only regret is...I don't think I "preformed " as well as I know I can...because I got nervous..
    The whole thing was a surprise, my other half at the time had gone out with a friend...and they both came back...I was in bed..I was woken to be asked "do you mind if I fuck ******"...surprised I said yeah okay...they went down stairs had fun...I dozed off then was woken again and a threesome happened...sometimes I don't quite believe it..
    But...of your going to do it...make sure everyone is okay with the idea...
    It can break your relationship
    Or make it better
    (For me it made it better)

    1485009178
    Cane & Anal Addict [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 27 Apr 2015

    I've had quite a few threesomes in all possible gender combinations and they never seem to work. A bit like an English summer...lots of anticipation followed by relative disappointment.

    1485171631
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    chisel wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    chisel wrote:

    Goodvibrationz wrote:

    Put threesome into the search box and this thread came up. My Other Half has suggested that we invite one of his pals round for a drink and that I "dress up." We did something similar over 20 years ago with someone else and it was quite fun although nothing actually happened. But not sure what I think now - especially as I have turned 60 and don't want to look silly. Any thoughts anyone out there? X

    My wife and I have had 3somes / moresomes for many, many years as part of our group play, MMF or FFM it made no diferrence to her or me. We just love seeing each other enjoy our bodies and being used fully. My wife is 60 ( I know Im going to get spanked for telling her age, Oh well ) and Im even older so don't worry about age. We don't look silly. Just go out there and express yourself and enjoy it . Hope it puts a twinkle in your eye. XXX

    Well, all geared up for Saturday night! Chosen a little red number. Just need to decide whether to have a "tidy up" or not. Thanks for all the input everyone - more news in due course. X

    We all look forward to the results. Don't forget YOU are in charge, don't do anything that you are not happy with. If this time isn't right for you there will be another. XXX

    Just a quick post to say that Saturday's MMF photoshoot was a great success - it was like two hours of foreplay! We all got a bit hot and sticky - on my terms! - and we will probably try it again in a few weeks time possibly with our friend's girlfriend too. But we will have to wait and see.......

    Thanks again for everyone's helpful tips and encouragement - LH Rules!

    GV & OH XX

    1485176740
    WillC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 688
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    Well done Goodvibrationz,i salute your adventurousness! Also,as i haven`t said it elsewhere(Would it be possible to leave comments on posted pics?),your pictures are great,you have a really nice bod for your age!

    1485177354
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2272
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    WillC wrote:

    Well done Goodvibrationz,i salute your adventurousness! Also,as i haven`t said it elsewhere(Would it be possible to leave comments on posted pics?),your pictures are great,you have a really nice bod for your age!

    We have  a thread dedicated to pics and posts on such :

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1543944-uploaded-pictures-thread/

    1485178559
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    WillC wrote:

    Well done Goodvibrationz,i salute your adventurousness! Also,as i haven`t said it elsewhere(Would it be possible to leave comments on posted pics?),your pictures are great,you have a really nice bod for your age!

    We have a thread dedicated to pics and posts on such :

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1543944-uploaded-pictures-thread/

    Hi Leanne - the thread seems to be broken? Is there another way to find it? Would love to use it.

    GV

    1485178615
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2272
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Link is fixed yes

    1485181010
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    WillC wrote:

    Well done Goodvibrationz,i salute your adventurousness! Also,as i haven`t said it elsewhere(Would it be possible to leave comments on posted pics?),your pictures are great,you have a really nice bod for your age!

    Thanks WillC - my OH agrees with you - I am well turned 60!

    Look forward to seeing you on the new thread which Leanne recommended, that lots of us use.

    X

    1485183433
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4720
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    @Goodvibrationz , from the sounds of it the evening was a success ! x

    1485185727
    Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 392
    • Joined: 2 Jan 2017

    wildflower wrote:

    @Goodvibrationz , from the sounds of it the evening was a success ! x

    Indeed - not sure if the pics were any better but hey-ho! Possibly over-exposed......

    X

    1486688867
    Oral desire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2016

    Only ever experienced the once with ex girlfriend, confessed after that she felt used, so never did it again.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.