1. Threesomes

RW1 [sign in to see picture]

Me and wife had threesome with my friend a few times and its been great. Must admit first time about 13 years ago messed with my mind big style. Was wifes idea. By the end of it I was so horny, couldn't sleep but after week or so I became jealous, hated when we went to his for parties. They kept messaging. After many years I kept thinking about it them arranged for it to happen again. That's when it became so hot for the 3 of us. Have had many times since. In fact I get turned on watching them together 😁

PollyPocket90 [sign in to see picture]

First post, may as well jump in here! I’ve had a few threesomes with my husband, and currently have a girl we see regularly for vanilla dates as well as play dates, together and separately. Trust and communication are the most important things, and it only works because all three of us connect as friends first and foremost. Don’t be afraid to set rules and boundaries, make sure you communicate anything you don’t/didn’t enjoy during and/or after, and be accepting of the fact that your head might react differently to how you expect. If everyone is in it for fun and pleasure, and not just for the sake of making a partner happy, you’ll have a great time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.