1. Threesomes

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

had some good 3somes,mmf obi only no mff as dont do females only o bi males with my b/f

only troble is finding o bi males for some fun

on 2 conntact sites but seem to be full of timewasters

any one use a genuine adult conntact site,as we would like to know of it

ANITALOVE [sign in to see picture]

Like RachelWelsh I had always harboured a secret desire to see my OH perform with another girl.

An act of opportunism finally enabled this to happen about nine months ago,along with my first threesome.We were fortunate that the girl was a gorgeous 20 year old French girl.I'm 35 and my guy is 29.

We arranged a five star hotel for the event,preceded by dinner.

Watching my OH make love to her was amazing, especially accompanied by her moans of pleasure in French.He loved equally watching us together,my first enconter with a girl since university.Still watch the videos we made of it on our I-Phones! Sometimes cheekily watch on the train.

I would love to repeat it but don't have the confidence to initiate it and a little bit hesitant of seeking it online.Thought I might had been a tad jealous but loved it.Life's too short!!!

Naughty-Mr-B [sign in to see picture]

Hi I’m still waiting and wishing to have a F FM three some just for the experience. I’ve been wanting one for years but I was and probably still too shy to pick up a woman or two for one . Wife says no as she has had one before and didn’t like it . I don’t know how long I’d last or where to start but I want to try one

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

I've had my fair share of threesomes, and then some. Before I got married to Mr L, I suggested we had a FFM threesome with a girl I knew, purely so he could say he had done it and wouldn't look back one day wishing we had. It wasn't for him, thankfully hah! 

For Your Eyes Only x [sign in to see picture]

I've had a bunch of MMF threesomes! They've always been with the same two people - my partner and one of his friends who I have a good connection with. We're all very open minded people and love to experiment and try new things so we click really well. We understand each other's boundaries which is super important, and we're still able to communicate and be friends despite going to bed together every now and again. Would love to experiment more and try FFM but just gotta find the right person!

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

yep on hols this year  akinda of a  4 some with another couple who were sharing the same apartments we were in.. got on really well and one afternoon the four of us were in the pool after a few G&Ts and my wife was in a nuaghty mood so jokingly suggested we all got naked as the place was very private. we did and what followed was so hot.. never thought I would watch her sucking another man or see her go down on a lady.. oh the summer.. roll on next hols.. 

XAndyX [sign in to see picture]

For Your Eyes Only x wrote:

I've had a bunch of MMF threesomes! They've always been with the same two people - my partner and one of his friends who I have a good connection with. We're all very open minded people and love to experiment and try new things so we click really well. We understand each other's boundaries which is super important, and we're still able to communicate and be friends despite going to bed together every now and again. Would love to experiment more and try FFM but just gotta find the right person!

Try Fabswingers, if that profile photo is you you'll get plenty of ladies attention fast
    Mr&MrsDLPS [sign in to see picture]

cg22 wrote:

yep on hols this year  akinda of a  4 some with another couple who were sharing the same apartments we were in.. got on really well and one afternoon the four of us were in the pool after a few G&Ts and my wife was in a nuaghty mood so jokingly suggested we all got naked as the place was very private. we did and what followed was so hot.. never thought I would watch her sucking another man or see her go down on a lady.. oh the summer.. roll on next hols.. 

That's simpl awesome!!! 

Mr&MrsDLPS [sign in to see picture]

XAndyX wrote:

For Your Eyes Only x wrote:

Try Fabswingers, if that profile photo is you you'll get plenty of ladies attention fast

Thanks Andy for that, we're the other side of the country :( 

XAndyX [sign in to see picture]

Weekends away can be fun :)

#Jack [sign in to see picture]

MMF?

#Jack wrote:

MMF?

It means, male/male/female threesome

I know 🤣 I was asking if that’s what you’d done, or maybe it was both 🤗

#Jack wrote:

I know 🤣 I was asking if that’s what you’d done, or maybe it was both 🤗

OHHHHH duuuhh, now I look stupid haha!! Umm, the threesome with my husband was FFM.. but I have delved into (before I met him) FFM, MMF, FFMM, FMMM, FFMMM ... hahaha

Wow, see this is part of my answer to your other thread! We should chat!

#Jack wrote:

Wow, see this is part of my answer to your other thread! We should chat!

They took that function away I heard someone else say as it broke the rules?! 

Yes they did, you’re only allowed to be friends on LH!

#Jack wrote:

Yes they did, you’re only allowed to be friends on LH!

So i've heard 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Can we please get back on topic and no more sharing email addresses! 

Thanks 

Special couple [sign in to see picture]

We love the idea of it my my hubby doesnt this kid he could actually go through with it so we’re planning on just doing it with a dildo for now and see how we get on x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.