£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Threesomes

KNOTTED COUPLE [sign in to see picture]

3 sums and whatever sums you do can be either very good or very bad. We quite frequently indulge, however we choose very carefully from the plethera of whats on offer, i do not choose the person, i let jane decide, we always have a social meeting first in a pub, this is for safety and it is a relaxed atmosphere where we can chat and jane can decide if she likes the male/female or couple...if there is a connection then we will arrange an active meet, if there is no connection then its a night out with drinks and a chat. after 20 odd years in the lifestyle we can normally pick a good evenings fun plus most of the people we have met have become long term "friends with benifits".

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

Great thread. My wife loves the idea and it keen to look into it further.
    I am kind of 50/50 and feel it would very much depend on whether there was a spark.
    Reading the reality has been incredibly insightful :-)

redheadj [sign in to see picture]

Long time reader, first time poster :)

Gf and I have started to discuss the idea of a threesome, mainly because of me, who had a dirty dream of her being massaged by other men as I have sex with her.

When I brought this dream up with her during sex, she really got off on it, and said she's really glad that my dream involved the mmmf and not fffm. It was a hot session.

But we're certainly not going to jump into it. We're going to keep talking about it and see whether we'd be comfortable with it - perhaps visiting a swinging club to check out the atmosphere and just to see how we feel being surrounded by people who are looking for fun.

At this moment in time, I think my limit would be to have other men touch her, but no penetration, which she seems interested in. Communication is obviously the key here, so as I said, no rushing.

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

We have had a few mmf and also ffm and always enjoyed them. The other people involved we knew and had fantacised about in our lovemaking beforehand which made it even better for both of us. I normally let my wife agree who is involved.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have had many thresomes MFF with her lady friends some she has known for years and we seem to perform very well together, I just love watching them and obviously I make a pig of myself when allowed to. She has also organised several MMF which she enjoys, some have been with bi guys and she loves being in the front row as they service me which I love then forces me to have oral sex with the guys which she knows I hate. But generally we enjoy threesomes, we do know the other parties ( they are not stangers ) and we all show our latest clinic test results beforehand.

goodlove [sign in to see picture]

this is very interesting, as my oh hand I have a fairly adventerous sex life but we have never had sex with anybody else while we have been married. We have attended low key parties had same room sex and have been watched, then we watched, but we have never swapped. We have had the usual fantasies we have acted out in bed, for example MMF with her dildo/vibrator being the second guy. Recently we have had thoughts about FFM which the OH is showing interest in trying, but we have never really pursued it other than 'in bed' fantasy. Recently a lesbian longterm friend of ours relationship broke up, being a very close friend we all shared our fanticies and experienced when a few wines had been consumed. Now that she is out of a relationship, she has offered to be the third person in our FFM. She accepts it will probably be a one off, it will be no strings attached and she is open to having sex with both of us. At first we thought great, but to be honest I am frightened of ruining the joy we already have, and possibly jepordising the friend ship of our friend. Dont get me wrong I would love this to happen, it's the possible emotional cost of it that's putting me off. If you were presented with this situation, what would your thoughts be?

Steviegosia [sign in to see picture]

I have tried 3somes a few times mmf and ffm and I enjoyed both. I thought I was straight until I had sex with a gay man and started to wonder if i was actully bi, I then introduced my partner at the time and she also enjoyed have sex although my gay friend couldn't actually have sex with her. But I am always open minded

Jane'85 [sign in to see picture]

I've had a couple of threesomes with 2 guys when I was single and loved it. We were all friends so felt very safe and think because we weren't romantically involved it meant there was no jealousy. Couldn't do it with my partner but glad I've had that experience

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

I've had a number of threesomes. I've done MMF a few times with a mate and his girlfriends at the time. All seemed to enjoy this. I have also had threesomes with two other guys where I've received anal whilst giving the other guy a blow job. Probably my favourite threesome so far. I'd like to have a threesome of sorts with my wife but in reality I'd just like to watch her with another guy whilst I play with myself. She's not totally dismissed the idea but I think it's just going to be a right time, right place scenario if it happens!

RachelWelsh [sign in to see picture]

I am so curious to try this, because I would find it such a huge turn on to see my husband with another woman. I am kind of bi-curious but I think the biggest part of the experience that would turn me on would be seeing him get pleasure. You just never know though do you what it might do to your relationship and there is that element of risk to it? We have been together nearly 15 years, are 32 and 42 years old, he is my 3rd sexual partner, I am his 7th, so he came to me having a lot more sexual experiences than I - including a threesome himself when he was young free and single and went backpacking. Now though my husband won't entertain the experience for the whole risk to the relationship reason, which is a shame I think. So we will have to do the next best thing of a flashlight threesome 😉 which is exciting! You lucky people, keep living the dream 😜 👌

Essex Couple 2017 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my husband have discussed this at length, after being together for years and have a great open communication relationship we both love to try a threesome to spice thingsup.

But as many members on here have found it is hard to find like minded people, we have looked at some sites but is it me or is there a load of strange people out there?

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I love to have a threesome again. The first one I had was a blast. It was my EX girlfriend idea to have it. So we had it done. It was fun for all three of us. But that was a long time ago. But fun.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We both did our first 3somes when younger, before we married our exes. They were both FMFs that weren't planned. We hadn't done any group-sex for years, until we started swinging not long after we'd met, and most of our group play since has been in the form of 4somes. We have had a few 3somes of both types, but we often play 3some in the context of 4somes if that isn't too confusing - one of us will sit things out and watch and maybe take pics while the other 3 play together. There are planty of possibilities that way - both women getting an MFM one after the other, or an MFM followed by an FMF, or whatever we all feel like.

The problem with a 3some is that one of the two people of the same sex may feel left out, unless they are both bi, when things become much more interesting!

DeliciousPB&J [sign in to see picture]

I had a 3Sum with a married couple and it was one of the best experiences ever! Having 2 sets of hands on you is on a whole nother level and we even shared a 3 way kiss that was the most intense and beautiful thing ever! Ahhh the memories :)

Saucy Sarah [sign in to see picture]

Some advice form those more experienced in this area would you only do a threesome with someone who you are in a long term or established relationship with? I have met this guy twice and we have slept together he is suggesting a MFF and also would the male sleep with both women?

i am not sure if this is something that I want to do ?

also is it better to do it with a complete stranger or someone that one of you knows ?

Splash44 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Saucy Sarah,
    I would probably suggest a stranger, as it would be better
    knowing you would probably not bump into her again in the not to distant future? X

Saucy Sarah [sign in to see picture]

Splash44 wrote:

Hi Saucy Sarah,
    I would probably suggest a stranger, as it would be better
    knowing you would probably not bump into her again in the not to distant future? X

i would not bump into her as I don't know her and she lives far away

my main issue is that I don't know either of them well and from reading this thread most people are in relationships so wondered how you maintain boundaries with people you don't know so well ?

Also not sure how I feel about watching him with her etc

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

I haven't had threesome sex but I have had making-out type attentions from two guys at the same time and it was incredible! Twice as many sensations at once, loved it!

younglady [sign in to see picture]

Always fancied it, not fussed if ffm or mmf. My OH wouldn't be up for it though unfortunately. Still doesn't stop my need or desire to do it though

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

we have had a couple of 3somes..not great to be honest, but more than 3...thats a different story

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.