• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Threesomes

KNOTTED COUPLE [sign in to see picture]

3 sums and whatever sums you do can be either very good or very bad. We quite frequently indulge, however we choose very carefully from the plethera of whats on offer, i do not choose the person, i let jane decide, we always have a social meeting first in a pub, this is for safety and it is a relaxed atmosphere where we can chat and jane can decide if she likes the male/female or couple...if there is a connection then we will arrange an active meet, if there is no connection then its a night out with drinks and a chat. after 20 odd years in the lifestyle we can normally pick a good evenings fun plus most of the people we have met have become long term "friends with benifits".

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

Great thread. My wife loves the idea and it keen to look into it further.
    I am kind of 50/50 and feel it would very much depend on whether there was a spark.
    Reading the reality has been incredibly insightful :-)

redheadj [sign in to see picture]

Long time reader, first time poster :)

Gf and I have started to discuss the idea of a threesome, mainly because of me, who had a dirty dream of her being massaged by other men as I have sex with her.

When I brought this dream up with her during sex, she really got off on it, and said she's really glad that my dream involved the mmmf and not fffm. It was a hot session.

But we're certainly not going to jump into it. We're going to keep talking about it and see whether we'd be comfortable with it - perhaps visiting a swinging club to check out the atmosphere and just to see how we feel being surrounded by people who are looking for fun.

At this moment in time, I think my limit would be to have other men touch her, but no penetration, which she seems interested in. Communication is obviously the key here, so as I said, no rushing.

Philma45 [sign in to see picture]

We have had a few mmf and also ffm and always enjoyed them. The other people involved we knew and had fantacised about in our lovemaking beforehand which made it even better for both of us. I normally let my wife agree who is involved.

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have had many thresomes MFF with her lady friends some she has known for years and we seem to perform very well together, I just love watching them and obviously I make a pig of myself when allowed to. She has also organised several MMF which she enjoys, some have been with bi guys and she loves being in the front row as they service me which I love then forces me to have oral sex with the guys which she knows I hate. But generally we enjoy threesomes, we do know the other parties ( they are not stangers ) and we all show our latest clinic test results beforehand.

goodlove [sign in to see picture]

this is very interesting, as my oh hand I have a fairly adventerous sex life but we have never had sex with anybody else while we have been married. We have attended low key parties had same room sex and have been watched, then we watched, but we have never swapped. We have had the usual fantasies we have acted out in bed, for example MMF with her dildo/vibrator being the second guy. Recently we have had thoughts about FFM which the OH is showing interest in trying, but we have never really pursued it other than 'in bed' fantasy. Recently a lesbian longterm friend of ours relationship broke up, being a very close friend we all shared our fanticies and experienced when a few wines had been consumed. Now that she is out of a relationship, she has offered to be the third person in our FFM. She accepts it will probably be a one off, it will be no strings attached and she is open to having sex with both of us. At first we thought great, but to be honest I am frightened of ruining the joy we already have, and possibly jepordising the friend ship of our friend. Dont get me wrong I would love this to happen, it's the possible emotional cost of it that's putting me off. If you were presented with this situation, what would your thoughts be?

Steviegosia [sign in to see picture]

I have tried 3somes a few times mmf and ffm and I enjoyed both. I thought I was straight until I had sex with a gay man and started to wonder if i was actully bi, I then introduced my partner at the time and she also enjoyed have sex although my gay friend couldn't actually have sex with her. But I am always open minded

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.