• Threesomes

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

My wife had finally accepted she is Bi and nervously wants a female to join us...excites the crap out of me. Her friend in a private group on facebook is single and has recently admitted that she is interested in FFM......So want my wife to message her as she is so attractive and would love to see my wife ride her. Hopefully she will be our unicorn.

Careful with close friends, just fron experience. Ive turned down hot friends for fear of ruining their relationship.

Was gonna say the same thing. Have never experienced a moresome, but if I did it wouldn't be with close friends. The dynamic of this relationship would change and it would require all of you to be totally secure and at ease with such an arrangement.

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

The idea is exciting, but feel the reality would be a bumbling mess. Maybe this fantasy will remain just that.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Thanks MondaySixteenth

BelleDjour [sign in to see picture]

We've had them, but as this thread shows, finding that willing lady is a bit like winning the lottery in terms of probability.

Would you believe that the best luck we had was actually a newspaper advert....?

Belles

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

we have had 3somes with a few males over the years

some were good and some were bad

just took it as it came ,just that we fancied them at the time

Lord love length [sign in to see picture]

Im very keen to try .😈

magsteve [sign in to see picture]

My partner and I are very keen to try a threesome and have looked at a couple of sites but seem to get no replys, has anyone any suggestions on sites to try.

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

magsteve wrote:

My partner and I are very keen to try a threesome and have looked at a couple of sites but seem to get no replys, has anyone any suggestions on sites to try.

Fab Swingers is a rather common choice

GollyGotha wrote:

magsteve wrote:

Fab Swingers is a rather common choice

I've seen a few profile posts on FS that have had me wondering if they ever got replies.

Like a lots of things in life, if you are seriously wanting to be noticed you need to sell yourselves. I like the fact that you can post photos but really bad ones (and there are lots) in my opinion are worst than not having them. The same posters putting up loads of cock ones is overkill, as are the couples who only put the woman up doesn't seem to resonate with their intended audience either,

Then there are the profile descriptions too. We've looked together at our interested demographic (MF Couples) and found ourselves either impressed or bewildered at their "pitch" It may sound snobbish, fussy, call it what you may, but we both like a description that looks like there is effort and a large degree of care to whats been written. From 300 posters, we ended up with less than a dozon couples we'd consider losing our swinging virginity to, and to be honest, we could lose another 3 or 4 had we had gone on their photos without reading their pitch.

There is a forum on the site and there is,like this place plenty of good advice, but for single males, you really do have to go the extra mile to get noticed.

We do have a plan in place to overcome not putting our own pics online, that is going and have a meet without expectation of sex on that date, if things work out then we'll take it further. It may lower our chances of a 4some by a lot, but hey, those are the rules we will be playing to.

Littlemisszo [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys and girls, me and my partner have been looking for two years too hook up with a girl to join us in the bedroom, but little to no success, where on earth do you look?

Littlemisszo wrote:

Hi guys and girls, me and my partner have been looking for two years too hook up with a girl to join us in the bedroom, but little to no success, where on earth do you look?

I'd imagine as with Fabswingers, wherever you look, that is one needle in a hay-stack, the single woman. You might have joy in a Cockold couple with a Bi wife.

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

I had a handful of fully bi FFM and MMF threesomes in my last relationship. All were satisfying. My current play partner is interested in an FFM, as she wants to be with a woman, but lacks the confidence to do so alone. So I placed an ad on... let's just call it a popular and well known kink-based social site, and got a surprisingly perfect response in quite short order.

But something I've never experienced before reared its head - as the potential third and I talked, we really hit it off. We have a lot in common, we get on well, and she fairly quickly suggested that she would prefer to play with me alone. This isn't a problem - my thing with my play partner is competely open, and there was no commitment to the threesome, but it's certainly an unexpected wrinkle.

So we've cancelled the threesome, as the connection that's there with the other woman is too strong to not explore.

Has anyone else experienced this while planning, or in the aftermath of, a threesome? I'd be keen to hear your perspective.

Illerz [sign in to see picture]

Littlemisszo wrote:

I have the exact same problem! Tried social websites only to find dead ends or complete weirdos! Help!

Tiger Dick wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

My wife had finally accepted she is Bi and nervously wants a female to join us...excites the crap out of me. Her friend in a private group on facebook is single and has recently admitted that she is interested in FFM......So want my wife to message her as she is so attractive and would love to see my wife ride her. Hopefully she will be our unicorn.

Careful with close friends, just fron experience. Ive turned down hot friends for fear of ruining their relationship.

Was gonna say the same thing. Have never experienced a moresome, but if I did it wouldn't be with close friends. The dynamic of this relationship would change and it would require all of you to be totally secure and at ease with such an arrangement.

Haha, just read my post of just over 3 months ago, who'd of thought...

Funnily enough though, the first couple we went with, we speak daily about all kinds of stuff and have become friends, As John Motson said when my football team Wimbledon won the FA Cup

" It's a wierd and wonderful world..."

Paul Mycock [sign in to see picture]

I've had regular threesomes with a few couples but seems to be over now.

With the first couple he got tired but me and her carried on for hours. Never happened again. I think she enjoyed it too much and he got jealous.

With the most recent couple she enjoyed being dp'd. That was great.

Jake Perolta [sign in to see picture]

I would like to give it a go I think. adding an extra M or F I would be ok with. But never done it, and there's a lot pf negative on here making me rethink whether it would be good.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.