FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. My man thinks fleshlights are weird..

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I really do wish the stigma of toys would go away, I know several of my Male friends who don’t see the point of dildos and vibes, especially during intercourse. But Iv always been really open with toys in my relationships and happily included them.

Fleshlights are great and so are most of the strokers you can purchase now, I feel a lot of men are missing out and if people can realise that male and female toys are healthy to have and they totally rock then it could make things less of a worry in relationships. The only issue I ever had with a partner was an ex who was worried the fleshlight would be better than her in the bedroom.... another issue which crops up a lot between partners, honestly I don’t think any toy can compete with the warmth and closeness of another person.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Love them, have two, a see-through one which we both find very sexy, plus a Misty Stone one modelled on her pussy. Don't see the objection, women love penis-shaped vibrators so why shouldn't men like vagina-shaped toys?

A couple of our swinger friends bought their teenage son a 'realistic' fleshlight, we thought what understanding and liberated parents. Would have loved one at that age!

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

Love them, have two, a see-through one which we both find very sexy, plus a Misty Stone one modelled on her pussy. Don't see the objection, women love penis-shaped vibrators so why shouldn't men like vagina-shaped toys?

A couple of our swinger friends bought their teenage son a 'realistic' fleshlight, we thought what understanding and liberated parents. Would have loved one at that age!

Well, not all women love penis-shaped toys. Personally a realistic toy is a million miles away from what I want in a toy. So it's entirely possible that this guy feels the same way about realistic vagina toys.

It is totally normal for someone to not be into a toy or have an objection against using or trying something. However in the case of the original question, I do think it is a shame when people judge others for their likes/dislikes, or make other people feel uncomfortable.

LadyGasm I'm sorry that you didn't get the response you wanted from your partner. My other half isn't at all interested in realistic strokers but has tried the Tenga range. Perhaps that would be a suitable alternative your partner would be willing to explore? I suggest you both sit down and talk about it and find out what it is that puts him off about a Fleshlight, if he's willing to try something else, or ultimately discover if you need to accept that he's just not into toys and let it go.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Interesting point there Rebecca, it would be nice for the Male toys to have a bigger range of strokers etc. The Tenga eggs are brilliant but the big brands like fleshlight just have vaginas or bums, the only difference is the internal tunnel and externally they have a smaller labia or bigger one. But it is exciting to see all the new innovations coming up!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.