• On Top

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote

But also, if you lean forward onto OH chest, how do you have sex then? Do you still thrust up and down or do you rub up and down?!

LK, if you and your man are familiar with the Coital Alignment Technique, that translates quite well to "her on top" Basically, align your bodies as for ordinary missionary sex, then shift your hips down a smidge until the base of his penis presses on your g-spot and clit. From that position, fairly small movements have a big effect, with him able to thrust a little, and you able to rock a little.

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Least I dont have to do no boring exercises lol

I have to do exercises any way - most of my muscles are stupidly strong (with absolutely no work) *but* because my connective tissue is shot due to dodgy genes, I have to do physio and pilates for the little supportive muscles to do the job my connective job is failing at.

Annoyingly though, it's hard to get the motivation.

And unfortunately, there's no way my broken body would stand up to horse riding again - as a kid I was fine but the last time I did it it wore me out and my joints are far worse now than they were then. Cycling is good though - I can do that in short bursts :)

Adx

My body is pretty knackered. Especially with the cancer, I broke my leg in 7 places and my pelvis and got no disks inbetween some of my vertebrae.

Id rather die than never ride a horse lol

Least you are doing things do to keep yourself going, for me its riding

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

My body is pretty knackered. Especially with the cancer, I broke my leg in 7 places and my pelvis and got no disks inbetween some of my vertebrae.

Well of course there's the idea that I'd never break myself for something I'm not *that* bothered about...it'd be different if it were something I were as passionate about as you are about it And the help it will give you mentally - both having regular contact with an animal with which you have a connection *and* doing something you enjoy - will give you a great boost and I'm sure play a big role in how strong you seem to be emotionally.

For me it's also because I know that whilst my "issues" aren't always degenerative, they *can* get worse if you push too hard so it's important to learn to prioritise and pace yourself. Just as I'm sure if you know you can do half as much and prevent the length of time it takes for another bone to heal then you'd take that option since it's a toss up between however long doing half as much a day and one day doing loads and 6 weeks healing time. For me, a day overdoing it can put me in an inactive state for upto 3 weeks - it's a toss up. If it's really worth it, then I'll do it anyway and make sure I'm stocked up on painkillers/have no important plans for the next few weeks but if not I'll look for an alternative/less risky option.

Adxx

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Well of course there's the idea that I'd never break myself for something I'm not *that* bothered about...it'd be different if it were something I were as passionate about as you are about it And the help it will give you mentally - both having regular contact with an animal with which you have a connection *and* doing something you enjoy - will give you a great boost and I'm sure play a big role in how strong you seem to be emotionally.

For me it's also because I know that whilst my "issues" aren't always degenerative, they *can* get worse if you push too hard so it's important to learn to prioritise and pace yourself. Just as I'm sure if you know you can do half as much and prevent the length of time it takes for another bone to heal then you'd take that option since it's a toss up between however long doing half as much a day and one day doing loads and 6 weeks healing time. For me, a day overdoing it can put me in an inactive state for upto 3 weeks - it's a toss up. If it's really worth it, then I'll do it anyway and make sure I'm stocked up on painkillers/have no important plans for the next few weeks but if not I'll look for an alternative/less risky option.

Adxx

I am not always strong. Sometimes I am a mess.

Superfurry then steps in as my lush Superhero lol

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I am not always strong. Sometimes I am a mess.

Superfurry then steps in as my lush Superhero lol

I'm sure even your "mess" is stronger than many of us could be - you seem superhuman almost. But of course, everyone has their weak moments. A superhuman who sometimes needs a superhero.

Adx

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

for me its defo all about the grinding lol lean forwards grind the clit lean back to aim at the g spot. Try getting him to bend his knees up when you're facing forward, then you can put your arms back and use them to push on. There are so many ways of being on top. I love the cobra position and also the acrobat where the girl is on top facing the same way as her guy (at the ceiling) but he still does a lot of the work for that one (I dont think you have to be acrobatic to do it)

One of the first girl on top positions I found I could do was essentially getting in the missionary position but obviously with me on top, his legs together mine on the outside. I was basically copying what he did to me. Its great for clit stimulation and for if you feel self concious because he can't really see anything.

The general rule is if its making you feel good and he's no complaining then go for it.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

I'm not an on top fan, i do it, because i know he likes it and it does feel good, but sometimes i am too slef conscious, i am very fat and i know its not the sexiest thing to look at, so if i do go on top its not for long...

i much prefer him doing me from behind myself!

VW x

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Think I'm just going to have to climb aboard and see what happens!!!

We might end of laughing if I cock it up but we'll have fun trying!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

Im not a fan if im entirely honest - never have been, but its still enjoyable enough for me. It just never gets the right spot no matter what I do....

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I've just asked the better half what position she likes, she has no preference, I don't really know what to make of that. lol

As for the lady on top I like it alot, one of my favourites, I also like her trying to hold me down while she is riding me, I sometime's thrust alittle upwards while she is on top for a deeper sensation, she says she likes the feeling.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

I keep asking Jade to limb aboard, But no joy as of yet.

I shall just keep plugging away! lol, No pun intended there.

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Well, with you on top, cocking up is about the only way to get anything done!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I quite enjoy having my wifey on top, and its good for her. One thing we do, is have her sit up on me, then I can play with her clit while she grinds on me. We can nearly always get her to cum like this, but I find it difficult to get there, so we generally have to change positions after she cums.

Reverse cowgirl I find very good for me, although she doesn't cum so easily, probably because she's used to cumming with me rubbing her clit while she pumps away, and its not so easy to get to with her acing away. She has got a really good motion in this position though, and it can be a really good orgasm for me.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I like it anyway she want's it never turned away an idea yet !!!!

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Well, with you on top, cocking up is about the only way to get anything done!

Ha ha - fair point my friend, fair point!

simker [sign in to see picture]

love mrs simker on top. Easiest way for her to orgasm. Reverse cowgirl is too much to handle in a good way!!!

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i don't know if someone has suggested it already because i can't be bothered to read the entire 7 pages! but i also sometimes am not sure what to do on top but some things i would recommend are:

you could try talking to your partner and simply asking him what he likes!

sometimes i like to get into a squatting position on top which enables me to bounce around without too much strain

or you could lift yourself up slightly and let him thrust every now and then so he can show you what speed he wants at the time and it really helps hit the sweet spots inside! mmm incredible!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.