• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. On Top

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

Hi> I'm a bigger girl. I was size 18 now well on my way down to 14 but still heavy. I love going on top and luckily my OH loves it too. he loves to see my 36Gs move and loves to have me in control of speed etc. I used to feel self conscious and limit my movements because of it. Now I'm much more confident and just go for what feels right to me. The more you go for it the better. My first and most regular penetration orgasms are from this position. It's all about confidence and what works for you. Relax. Remember the guy adores you and enjoy!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that Honeytongue

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

Anytime

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

mmmmm I was on top earlier today and I had the best orgasm! I was leaning sligtly forward and rotating my pelvis so my clit was rubbing in small circles against my OH while he stirred me up inside...utter bliss!

xxKPxx

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I haven't cum from penetration but we're working on it! We're working on lots of things... g-spot/squirting malarky tomorrow...maybe I'll go on top afterwards! I'm due on Wed so I've got to get my jollies in while I can over the next few days as then I will be 'indisposed' for five days

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for the slightly old bump -

There's lots of great ideas on here but it's something I'm struggling with at the moment, so I wondered if anyone else had any ideas on how best to do the girl on top thing.

I'd like a bit of clarification on if possible -

Its facing him that I'm more struggling with, rather than reverse cowgirl.

If you're in the cowgirl position, I've read about the grinding the hips and rotating in circles or going to and fro and I'm fine with that but it's the thrusting up and down. Is that what you're suppossed to do in this position (for want of a better word, I know you can ultimately do what you want)

But also, if you lean forward onto OH chest, how do you have sex then? Do you still thrust up and down or do you rub up and down?!

Sorry if not best explanation but someone I know said that they're been ridden really hard and it was great - I just never seem to last long enough (start aching) to get him off and we end up changing position.

Any advice greatly appreciated x x x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ahh LK it does make sense what you're asking.

I *think* it's common to thrust up and down but it's very strenuous on the knees, hips and lower back so it's not something I can do for much more than a few minutes with my bad joints. We do however do me on top but laying on his chest, and *he* does all the thrusting which is much more comfy. Or I'll go on top in a sort of "hovering" position (rather than sitting) and he can thrust so he stills gets all the visuals without seeing me wincing (crying) in pain. Hovering takes less strain than "bouncing".

Ultimately it's all about what's best/most comfortable for you and the OH!

Adxx

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Ad, glad it made some sort of sense

Sometimes OH does thrust upwards (and its nice) but I just wasn't sure what I should do.

I read a lot of comments about it being natural, but this is one position I just don't find sits naturally. Not because I have problems with body issues etc it's purely because I don't know if we're getting the most out of what we're doing.

Perhaps I just need to strengthen my leg muscles - although they are the strongest part of my body already lol

Lady-J [sign in to see picture]

I hate being on top. but i love my OH being on top of me and taking control

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad im not the only one who dosent like going on top

amandalou [sign in to see picture]

I love it on top, love being in control and it also gives me great orgasms.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

Honeytongue wrote:

Hi> I'm a bigger girl. I was size 18 now well on my way down to 14 but still heavy. I love going on top and luckily my OH loves it too. he loves to see my 36Gs move and loves to have me in control of speed etc. I used to feel self conscious and limit my movements because of it. Now I'm much more confident and just go for what feels right to me. The more you go for it the better. My first and most regular penetration orgasms are from this position. It's all about confidence and what works for you. Relax. Remember the guy adores you and enjoy!

Totally agree, I'm a size 14/16.. love staring at him while im on top.... OH doesnt seem to complain either, he loves grabbing my 36E boobies :D I cum quite quickly from being on top.

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

Im *always* on top as OH has no upper body strength but things are starting to change now. Normally i will start by me hovering over him and teasing him by just touching the tip of his cock and rubbing it against me, then i will slowly sit on it and tease him for a while and ill go back to stage 1 and by that point hes begging for it. So i then start thrusting very slowly, just up and down and i will lean forward and will wisper dirty things to him and when he cant take it anymore i will do him hard and fast.

Now im not a small girl, im a size 18 but i find i can do this long enough for me and him to orgasm, and if i cant stand it that long he will take over.

He has asked me countless times to do the reverse cowgirl but im too body concious to do this, mainly cos of my fat ass lol, but maybe one night, when im very intoxicated i will give it ago.

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

muchkin wrote:

He has asked me countless times to do the reverse cowgirl but im too body concious to do this, mainly cos of my fat ass lol, but maybe one night, when im very intoxicated i will give it ago.

I do reverse cowgirl quite a bit and im size 16.... give it a shot.... ;) he loves it!

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

To be honest I like being on top and saying silly things like:

Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Butterfilessssssssss

Bellenddddddddddd

Its hilarious and giggles during sex are amazing !!!

LittleKitty wrote:

Thanks Ad, glad it made some sort of sense

Sometimes OH does thrust upwards (and its nice) but I just wasn't sure what I should do.

I read a lot of comments about it being natural, but this is one position I just don't find sits naturally. Not because I have problems with body issues etc it's purely because I don't know if we're getting the most out of what we're doing.

Perhaps I just need to strengthen my leg muscles - although they are the strongest part of my body already lol

My leg muscles are really strong too - what you could try is pilates - it tones muscles you never normally use, all the little ones that support your joints which you never normally need to "swtich" on, but in "unnatural" (I agree :P) positions you need a little bit of support from those muscles that don't tend to get a lot of "action".

Case in point - there was a particular shoulder physio move I did for my shoulders, and though doing it gently it was still muscles and tendons that don't usually get switched on so for a few days after I had severe tendonitis and was in tears with the pain...the next time I did the physio it was no where near as bad.

I certainly notice a difference between the support of my joints when I'm doing physio so it may be worth a go if it's not the "normal" leg muscles getting tired easily.

Adx

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I always get alotttt of great reviews when I go on top. Or constantly asked to get back up there. I think thats because I ride horses.

I know its mentioned alot about "dating horse riders" but I think there definately is a difference. I have really strong muscles in my calves, thigh, bum, stomach, arms, pretty much all over really.

I don't just ride horses occassionally, I have my own and rides everyday and compete. It requires you to use all your muscles through your core, so strengtens everything !!!

Least I dont have to do no boring exercises lol

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Least I dont have to do no boring exercises lol

I have to do exercises any way - most of my muscles are stupidly strong (with absolutely no work) *but* because my connective tissue is shot due to dodgy genes, I have to do physio and pilates for the little supportive muscles to do the job my connective job is failing at.

Annoyingly though, it's hard to get the motivation.

And unfortunately, there's no way my broken body would stand up to horse riding again - as a kid I was fine but the last time I did it it wore me out and my joints are far worse now than they were then. Cycling is good though - I can do that in short bursts :)

Adx

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Lady-J wrote:

I hate being on top. but i love my OH being on top of me and taking control

I know, But would love for you to take the reigns once in a while sweetie!

In a minute I'm going to completely ban missionary from our sex life for 6 months!

Love you xxxxxxxxx

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

I love being on top but do suffer with the body conscious fact of what wobbles lol, but once i see OH enjoying it (I hope its enjoyment, not laughing at my wobbly bits) i forget how i may look and just enjoy!!

Do find though that once i've cum if i haven't made the OH cum too i run out of energy Plus selfishly i do love the feel of my legs wrapped round his back as he cums so i can pull him deeper and arch upto him, as it can make me cum a few more times after he's done!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.