• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Rimming

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Feels really nice for either sex, give it a try before dismissing it?

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Love doing this to oh and also receiving what he does with his tongue mmmm heaven

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Lu SB wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Lu SB wrote:

Sorry guys but I don't know "what's rimming"?

Hey Lu SB

Rimming is the act of stimulating someone elses anus with your tongue and lips.

So there's a name for that, ok Jess thanks.

There sure is! 

No problem :) 

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely one of our favourite things we love doing to each other, at the start of any intense anal session 👅👅💋

Natlai [sign in to see picture]

My partner wants to do this to me. He has done it before and I haven't. I happy to try it and the thought if it turns me on a lot as done anal play I'm just concerned about being clean etc. I've ordered a shower attachment to clean the area in question so hopefully will make me feel more relaxed about it all and just able to enjoy it

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Natlai wrote:

My partner wants to do this to me. He has done it before and I haven't. I happy to try it and the thought if it turns me on a lot as done anal play I'm just concerned about being clean etc. I've ordered a shower attachment to clean the area in question so hopefully will make me feel more relaxed about it all and just able to enjoy it

Just have a normal shower and use your finger to give the "area" a good clean, then just let him lick you, maybe some mint flavoured lube might help you relax, doggie is a great visual pose for him.

Word of caution, shower attachment may not be suitable for an electric shower, where flow rate controls temp, not an issue if you have a condensing system

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Love both giving and receiving, it feels amazing a d love where it inevitably leads.........

rockinrob [sign in to see picture]

love giving it even more than receiving it and I don't hate that!

Natlai [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Natlai wrote:

Thanks for the great advice. Will take it all on board for when we do it. Might start by showering together

Just have a normal shower and use your finger to give the "area" a good clean, then just let him lick you, maybe some mint flavoured lube might help you relax, doggie is a great visual pose for him.

Word of caution, shower attachment may not be suitable for an electric shower, where flow rate controls temp, not an issue if you have a condensing system

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

I must admit I miss it! My fella says it's a definite no in giving and receiving x

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

Love receiving it from my OH - but only ever given it to a GF. Not sure why! x

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I love giving it to OH and she loves a soft light tongue touching and teasing it. Not interested in it being returned.

AnalLover88 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving and receiving! Feels amazing and tastes amazing! 😍😍

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

I love giving to my wife, she's got such a nice sharped bum and in 69 position it's hard not to give it a go. She loves it and we nearly always end up doing anal because of this. Only advise would be to douche/enema a little while before this so you can squeeky clean.

Mr Moneypenny [sign in to see picture]

I was playing around with the oh, kissing down her spine and bum cheeks and the moment just took me and tried it. Not sure if she liked it or not was more of a surprise and we quickly stopped. Not the best way to go about trying something like this but as I say it was a spur of the moment thing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.