£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. i know there are other threads, but from a while ago...but please help!

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! [sign in to see picture]

hey everyone, ive been reading pretty much all of the posts regarding pain related problems because it sounds so familiar to what i suffer with. but i have not been to see anyone about it lately as i just get fobbed off.

let me start from the beginning, i lost my virginity at 17, id never done anything sexual beforehand, im now 20, i have been with my current partner for 2 and a half years, before him, i didnt have any problems regarding pain etc. when we started to have intercourse, about 2-3 weeks in, i was rushed to hospital in excrutiating pain, where i passed out 2-3 times thru the pain, well i was currently spending the week with my OH and were at it like rabbits. the paramedic on the ambulance actually asked if we'd been at it like rabbits, so she might have had an incling as to what it was, but by that time i was off my face on gas n air so didnt understand what everyone was saying. the pain was down below, like deep inside, harsh pain, and around the vaginal opening, urethra and my clit. could sometimes feel itchy but not be itchy?! but also in my lower back on both sides, my lower back was also swollen. eventually after spending a ridiculous amount of time in a n e waiting for pain killers, they said that it was a kidney infection. so they gave me a course of drugs to take and sent me on my way. but they were shocked as they said i was the youngest case theyd had with one...

but since then (june 2009) ive pretty much constantly been in pain. the same pain.

ive had health problems with the pill and came off it i feb of this year, i now suffer from clustered migraines because of it. me n the OH have been to family planning and doctors about the pain. only thing i get told is take paracetomol (my dr's favourite word) and im not drinking enough, (as i tend to suffer from uti's aswell...unless its this?) but even when i drink bombloads it still hurts. if i drink water i feel sick. sex is painful 99.9% of the time. sometimes it relieves the pain for a while. ive also considered it to be because of shaving?! maybe its irritation, as im allergic to nickle aswell. it might of been thrush, but i have no white 'residue', i dont think i have an std, but it could be so many things...

oh and sometimes i can get more pain around my time of the month.

sorry to babble, ive tried to summerise everything as best i could.

any advice, me and the OH would be extremely grateful!

butters x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.