£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. talking naughty

[suspended user]

suspended user

Jay4fun wrote:

Well, that is not a bad thing. It's nice if someone can turn you on and get you really wet. Perhaps you need to be teased a little more.

somehow missed that post, must've got myself all flustered, haha!

it's definately not a bad thing, not in my experience, and it's great for finding things out when you're in the early stages and not quite brave enough to bring things up face to face...

xxx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Well my OH works and lives away for most of the week so dirty phone talk is ecential. H'e not gd at it but I can always get him going. Even the mention of the new LH toys i'm getting sets him off and I know what personal responce i'll get when we use them together!

Firecracker [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Well my OH works and lives away for most of the week so dirty phone talk is ecential. H'e not gd at it but I can always get him going. Even the mention of the new LH toys i'm getting sets him off and I know what personal responce i'll get when we use them together!

My OH lives away 10/14 days so phone sex is must for us too, he is way too good at it, at the moment no matter what mood I am in a pic, text or call gets me going

CatsWhiskers [sign in to see picture]

Cyber and phone can be an awful lot of fun.. :).

I'm single, so cyber and phone helps whilst looking for a nice woman.

Salvadore [sign in to see picture]

Think I am addicted to sex text/pics... love the build up and seeing how far people will go...

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I was in a long distance relationship for a couple of years... You need to talk naughty!

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

I'm up for it too !!!!!

TB

little blonde goddess [sign in to see picture]

The guy I see works in the same building as me. MSN chat and sending of pics via phones means we both get v hot - we turn each other on then try & act like professionals in meetings. We do a good job - not been rumbled yet.

little blonde goddess wrote:

The guy I see works in the same building as me. MSN chat and sending of pics via phones means we both get v hot - we turn each other on then try & act like professionals in meetings. We do a good job - not been rumbled yet.

Very kinky!

Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]

Love it! Especially when having to keep a straight face at work or the like. P P P P P POKERFACE

Kitty76 wrote:

Love it! Especially when having to keep a straight face at work or the like. P P P P P POKERFACE

Now theres no need to bring that song up.....

Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

Sorry! Mind wanders, pokey poke poke X

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I remember when my Mr and I first got together and the texts he used to send me were utter filth... I loved it! I have to admit, I do miss those texts a little... Maybe once we're both at Uni (him back to uni, me just starting) and therefore spending more of our day apart (booo), I might see about starting those up again :P

As for talking dirty in the moment... how I wish I could... but sadly I sound like a prat no matter what I say which is why I say so little! I think its the slightly suppressed geordie accent that causes the problem lol!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

As for talking dirty in the moment... how I wish I could... but sadly I sound like a prat no matter what I say which is why I say so little! I think its the slightly suppressed geordie accent that causes the problem lol!

i feel like that when im on the phone talking dirty, just keep thinking "you sound like an utter tool atm"

Kitty76 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

Sorry! Mind wanders, pokey poke poke X

I'm only joking! I just hate repeatative songs!

LivingFire wrote:

! I think its the slightly suppressed geordie accent that causes the problem lol!

Geordies always sound happy! Good accent! Although I don't know if it would turn me on... never thought about it! For some reason my girlfriends told me it would before. She has a habit of making up random turn ons for me! Apparently I'm crazy about Kelly Brook. Shes good looking like but doesn't do more for me than some others...

WandA wrote:

Geordies always sound happy! Good accent! Although I don't know if it would turn me on... never thought about it! For some reason my girlfriends told me it would before. She has a habit of making up random turn ons for me! Apparently I'm crazy about Kelly Brook. Shes good looking like but doesn't do more for me than some others...

Hmm, but trying to sound seductive... tis not easy! Also, with me it isnt a full on one, i know its a bit suppressed... lol. I think it normally either comes out sounding daft or childish... gah!

LivingFire wrote:

WandA wrote:

Hmm, but trying to sound seductive... tis not easy! Also, with me it isnt a full on one, i know its a bit suppressed... lol. I think it normally either comes out sounding daft or childish... gah!

If I was with a Geordie I'd probably jus lie there saying "Awwww Bless..." Probably not going to get you laid that night. You just keep your mouth busy with your OH then LF!

Haha see, thats what I mean! It can be hard (make your own jokes there!) to get people to take you seriously when you're a geordie! :P

LivingFire wrote:

Haha see, thats what I mean! It can be hard (make your own jokes there!) to get people to take you seriously when you're a geordie! :P

I think you deserve a *Badum chhhh* for that one!

But at least you sound jovial!

rich the voyeur [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely love it - IM, SMS, MMS - the whole works.

Builds up the anticipation of fun to cum like nothing else (as well as giving some spice to some DIY action!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.