£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. talking naughty

JoJoxx [sign in to see picture]

Now biting.....pain...not really my thing, but fella gave me quite a nip last night. Oh and my new nipple clamps are fantastic....!

JJXx

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

what ones you get? x

what ones you get? x

neptune188 [sign in to see picture]

Hey - I love cyber and naughty texting - its a completely safe way of testing and pushing boundaries. It's also nice getting a sexy text message in the middle of a tough day at work, or a sure fire way of making you smile after meetings-from-hell...I don't understand people that don't like it?!

JoJoxx [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia wrote:

what ones you get? x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14052

These...mmmmm tried them out last night and also took a photo for the fella when they arrived. Wow. I like them, although he wasnt too sure, would have prefered the silicone breast pump type ones!

JJxx

Idlemaster [sign in to see picture]

JO jo - would love to see the pic?

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia wrote:

Nah, its just, i'm the Vampire Queen of the OA forum (well, thats what i've been appointed, lol), and the oldies have gotta keep the newbies in check thats all surely you can understand

But the rest of the oldies dont seem to have returned as of yet, and the ones that have are lovely darlings so wouldnt, hehehe.

Donny worry hun, i dont bite too hard, and i'm really quite nice ^_^

x x x

Now now Morbidia, l resemble that remark thank you very much. thanks for holding the fort while l was away.

Hoping you are having a great Christmas and New Year !!!

What was the "supposed fans" thing on your blog post by the way!!!!

Speak soon.

P.

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Telly is on in the back ground, those anoying sex line adverts are on. Does anyone actually call or text those sex chat lines? Do people really think that ulta pert & sexy girl on the advert can't get laid so is sat texting them? Vicky Pollard might be nearer the mark!

I read an article in a magazine about those things, and they literally are very fugly housewives talking to you while doing the housework, yummy, lol

x x

Idlemaster [sign in to see picture]

Morning all - as usual its the mind that really does the work....

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia wrote:

I read an article in a magazine about those things, and they literally are very fugly housewives talking to you while doing the housework, yummy, lol

x x

Yep l have to confess to having contacted some of those fugly peeps in the past, often ended up talking about the weater though!!!! for a king's ransom per minute. Once l was sat on the sofa with fatman up my ass and Mrs T came home from work early!!! Conversation ran something like "O'err your home early poppet" ....at least she didn't bring any of her friends from the women's circle home with her !!!

TB

olihearthoney [sign in to see picture]

I love dirty texting but have gone too long without having someone to dirty text or email. My girlfriend of 6 months that I have now split up with was far too tame. I need some excitement in my LIFE!

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I've only talked dirty with my boyfriend on MSN once and that was a few weeks ago.

It was hot! ;)

Naomi-Carmen [sign in to see picture]

i think it can be really fun alsong as the other person knows what to do or where it is going.. you dont want to be flirting with someone whilst being bored then rind yourself being ravished by then whilst passing in a street. If its between couples then its great, the teasing is torcher and really gets me going whenever i see my partner again and its like.. 'soo, are we going to re-enact ;) / carry on where we left off..

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I love it, it just adds another dimension of excitement to the relationship! It's also pretty essential if you're in an LDR!

jazz [sign in to see picture]

its my second favorite pass time... i got a very sexy mexy on the go at the mo, love msn for cyber sex we both married and know its just for fun and excitment and we actualy get on great as mates as well win win

Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]

I love cyber sex too it can be a lot of fun. Love teasing and tempting someone, working out what turns them on and making them extremely horny.

It can certainly break up a very dull and boring day and make it a hell of a lot more interesting.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Jay4fun wrote:

I love cyber sex too it can be a lot of fun. Love teasing and tempting someone, working out what turns them on and making them extremely horny.

It can certainly break up a very dull and boring day and make it a hell of a lot more interesting.

Mmm, indeed... you've made me all horny now!

Jay4fun [sign in to see picture]

Well, that is not a bad thing. It's nice if someone can turn you on and get you really wet. Perhaps you need to be teased a little more.

[suspended user]

suspended user

olihearthoney wrote:

I love dirty texting but have gone too long without having someone to dirty text or email. My girlfriend of 6 months that I have now split up with was far too tame. I need some excitement in my LIFE!

Love dirty texts, and pics are brilliant, even more anticipation...

But yeah, recently split too, so i know your pain, lol!

xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.