• talking naughty

Lilla K [sign in to see picture]

Wow what a brilliant story Sarah Lou, how sexy is that!

I'm wondering whether people who make good sex texters are good in bed as well. Does anybody have any views on this one?

SarahLou22 [sign in to see picture]

well i can defo vote my man as a "yes" on that! lol!

i think it shows a bit of imagination that transfers well into practice.....

mrs37 [sign in to see picture]

Lilla K wrote:

Wow what a brilliant story Sarah Lou, how sexy is that!

I'm wondering whether people who make good sex texters are good in bed as well. Does anybody have any views on this one?

I think so, as it shows that you know to skin a cat in more ways then one.....lol

Just checking. Perhaps its a quick way to work out how much time I'd have to invest in bringing him up to scratch or, if I was being ruthless, to sort out who to ignore! I'm a nice girl though and wouldn't do that of course.

Lilla K wrote:

Just checking. Perhaps its a quick way to work out how much time I'd have to invest in bringing him up to scratch or, if I was being ruthless, to sort out who to ignore! I'm a nice girl though and wouldn't do that of course.

Of course not....lol

SarahLou22 [sign in to see picture]

just make sure you dont text something you dont actually want to do/cant do.......you dont want to be backed into a corner or judge him on something that is not relevant to what you feel is important

no point in him being able to text how hard he'll "ram it up your arse" if you want someone to "caress your bottom" if you know what i mean.......lol!

x

Good advice SarahLou. I think if a suggestion turns me off then I'll just change approach/take the conversation in another direction.

SarahLou22 wrote:

"ram it up your arse"

sounds nice.....hehehe

now who's being a tart? he he

I know, but i just anal sex.........lol

You'd better get your OH to text you something hot about it tomorrow!

Lilla K wrote:

You'd better get your OH to text you something hot about it tomorrow!

Oh I just tell him...lol

Idlemaster [sign in to see picture]

JoJoxx wrote:

CatsWhiskers wrote:

I love a bit of cyber or phone, although real life is better... :). Done right cyber can be a huge turn on..

What!! Done right and cyber makes me wanna ring them up and get them to come over!! lol. Thats just the problem.....I get too turned on...

JJxx

Hmmm now you have me going - I love cyder sex...gets the imagination going and it is such a turn on. You need time and need to take it slow, love tellong a woman whats happening to me, describing what her wrds are doing to me and and the ultimate is if my words can get her going - its fantastic....I really really enjoy cybersex - and if your partner is into it all the better - let your imagination run wild and go for it....such a good alternative or aid to masturbation.

Idlemaster [sign in to see picture]

But back to the topic - dirty talk whilst on the job or just getting a blow job - or over the phone is a major turn on for me...get me going big time - i love it, hearing what Mrs wants me to fo to her or what she wants to do to me...hmmm...yes Love it...!!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

yea sex texting can become a driving hazard sometimes tho.lol iv'e had to stop a few times on the way home finding a pull in or off ha ha can be a problem in the dark .and makes the journey slow but veryyyyyy interesting

JoJoxx [sign in to see picture]

Ok.....i confess.....the fella spoke to me in words of lust and rampant debauchery last night. And i must admit even i was impressed with him and me!!!!! mmmmmmmmm.........cant wait to see him!!

JJxx

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Phone sex is what I find the best, when I'm stuck away in a hotel with work. Ring the Missus & talk filth to her whilst listenig to her abusing her sexy little holes with her toys until she starts cumming down the phone. Either that or she's doing the Suduko puzzle & she's a good actor ! Very hot, we can easily get a bit carried away & end up having a multi session then you've got a phone bill to worry about!

Think I might volunteer for some more distant projects!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Phone sex is what I find the best, when I'm stuck away in a hotel with work. Ring the Missus & talk filth to her whilst listenig to her abusing her sexy little holes with her toys until she starts cumming down the phone. Either that or she's doing the Suduko puzzle & she's a good actor ! Very hot, we can easily get a bit carried away & end up having a multi session then you've got a phone bill to worry about!

Think I might volunteer for some more distant projects!

You really are a mucky duck.....lol

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Sex texts are good too but for more of a 'wait till I get you home' message. Regularly got a saucy text from the missus whilst at work and had to hide a hard on. Unfortunately we all have the same company mobiles so once or twce a collegue has had a bit of a suprise by picking up the wrong phone!

Paul29 [sign in to see picture]

I like cyber sex but have nobody to do it with! ... Any offers? Nice females please shout out!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.