99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. talking naughty

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

rlc321 wrote:

personally i would love to do this on msn or cam but my oh isnt intrested i have sent dirty txt to her but never get replies back. i think the msn and cam comes from the fact her ex used to cheat on her this way with men and women, so i do understand why

but i am not her ex which she cant distinguish if you know what i mean lol

sometimes it takes a lot for people to heal after someone has done something like this. Some people ( me included) see webcamming and sexting as cheating, and the emotional side of it can be hard to get over.

be gentle and try to respect her limits, don't try to dive into the deep end straight away. if it is helpful to her could you send text that will be reassuring and build her confidence up? like "i love your eyes" or "youre really beautiful" before moving it onto anything kinkier?

h isweet love i allready do that as i think she is the most beautiful woman in the world, she just luaghs at me and says yeah rite, i do understand what she is gong through too as all my 5 relationships ended with themn cheating on me, but i don bring my past relationships into my new one,but its been a year on 28 dec, and she cant seem to be able to do that . and befor me she was 3 years single.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

rlc321 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

rlc321 wrote:

personally i would love to do this on msn or cam but my oh isnt intrested i have sent dirty txt to her but never get replies back. i think the msn and cam comes from the fact her ex used to cheat on her this way with men and women, so i do understand why

but i am not her ex which she cant distinguish if you know what i mean lol

sometimes it takes a lot for people to heal after someone has done something like this. Some people ( me included) see webcamming and sexting as cheating, and the emotional side of it can be hard to get over.

be gentle and try to respect her limits, don't try to dive into the deep end straight away. if it is helpful to her could you send text that will be reassuring and build her confidence up? like "i love your eyes" or "youre really beautiful" before moving it onto anything kinkier?

h isweet love i allready do that as i think she is the most beautiful woman in the world, she just luaghs at me and says yeah rite, i do understand what she is gong through too as all my 5 relationships ended with themn cheating on me, but i don bring my past relationships into my new one,but its been a year on 28 dec, and she cant seem to be able to do that . and befor me she was 3 years single.

some people just find it harder than others i'm afaid. unfortunaley this might just be one of those things that will have to be put on the backburner for a while.

jammy_dodger [sign in to see picture]

I love cybersex and all the like, my OH isn't really into it it seems which is a shame since we're in an LDR. Its happened once of twice but its hard to really get going :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.