• talking naughty

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Ha Ha! Why thankyou Shelly! I absolutley love doing it. I think it's great when you're in work and a SEXY text pops up from your OH, it really brightens the day up and lifts you knowing somebody is thinking about you and in a sexy way too!

SG69 x

I totally agree! I think it's a great way to keep things sexy :)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I love naughty speak! I send my OH loads of short sex stories or scenarios via email or text with some erotic pics of my good self to keep her juices flowing for our next rendevous. . . .she loves it!

SG69 x

Ooh, that's really hot! Lucky OH.

Ha Ha! Why thankyou Shelly! I absolutley love doing it. I think it's great when you're in work and a SEXY text pops up from your OH, it really brightens the day up and lifts you knowing somebody is thinking about you and in a sexy way too!

SG69 x

A great way to share you fantasies too! Would love to be a fly on the wall and see what their face is like when they read them at work!!

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

You know what, the threesome fantasy is a nice one, but if I had an OH that started talking about it to me it'd put me right off. I can't share people I'm in a relationship with, so the thought'd actually upset me...

How fail am I!?

That's not fail at all, I think it's really sweet!

I have my posessive moments but my OH and I are best friends, we got together young and plan to be together forever. I just figure why not have a little fun with some willing girlies along the way since we both share an interest in beautiful women!?

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

You know what, the threesome fantasy is a nice one, but if I had an OH that started talking about it to me it'd put me right off. I can't share people I'm in a relationship with, so the thought'd actually upset me...

How fail am I!?

Join the club hun - I can't even think about a threesome with my OH - I become jealous of the other woman in my imagination!!

x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Morbidia wrote:

the OH is very helpful, by asking questions, it makes it alot easier for me, and he seems to like it, so thats good ^_^

the "sort of OH" did that too between moans, things like "mmm i love fucking you" and then i'd respond. it made it a lot easier to talk dirty

sweetlove666 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

the OH is very helpful, by asking questions, it makes it alot easier for me, and he seems to like it, so thats good ^_^

the "sort of OH" did that too between moans, things like "mmm i love fucking you" and then i'd respond. it made it a lot easier to talk dirty

Yeah for me it's definately better two way thing...I'd feel like a bit of a prat if I was just chattering away like a dirty little monkey and got no response!

xxKPxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I just found this, and it really made me laugh! I had no idea how to cyber so I thought I'd google it lol, and it came up with this. It was rather educational, even if it was just a pisstake!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/cyber

hmm i remember starting to cyber when i was about 15, and it was awful. it partly didnt help that i was a virgin and had not much of an idea of the general mechanics >< . as the years have gone by and ive had sex and more experience / read erotica its just got more easier and natural.

Ecksvie wrote:

I just found this, and it really made me laugh! I had no idea how to cyber so I thought I'd google it lol, and it came up with this. It was rather educational, even if it was just a pisstake!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/cyber

Just read that out to my OH and we're laughing so much we're crying!!

Nexas wrote:

That was fucking hillarious! You know how I learned to cyber? Did it once when I was twelve. IT was shit but I'm a great writer so it went from there ^_^'

I always knew I should've taken IT!

x

Doesn't sound sick at all hun...do whatever you gotta do to get those (creative) juices flowing!

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Not exactly naughty but I want people to use the word 'manbags' more...

in reference to testicles.

Please OA!!! Pretty please!

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

hey guys wondered how many of you enjoy cyber sex and talking dirty via texts,emails etc

it gets me really in the mood and i cant resist a good sex chat

love you all LKS xxxx

Sorry for bringing up an old thread - you can all just ignore me if you want! :)

I actually really like it whenever my OH does this with me, and we had to quite a bit since we are away from each other over the holidays. But I never quite know what to say and always feel a little awkward. I'm not the most verbose of people anyway, ad find it hard to talk like this out loud, but i find it even harder typing it!

Any advice?

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Inara14 wrote:

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

hey guys wondered how many of you enjoy cyber sex and talking dirty via texts,emails etc

love you all LKS xxxx

Sorry for bringing up an old thread - you can all just ignore me if you want! :)

I actually really like it whenever my OH does this with me, and we had to quite a bit since we are away from each other over the holidays. But I never quite know what to say and always feel a little awkward. I'm not the most verbose of people anyway, ad find it hard to talk like this out loud, but i find it even harder typing it!

Any advice?

Ooh, I like to do this with partners and I'm usually quite good at it, but sometimes I get a bit stuck on what to say and end up feeling like a nelly. I usually start just by telling him about how turned on I am/how much I want him etc etc. I find that sort of stuff alone usually gets them into a bit of a state- I guess there's nothing more sexy than turning someone else on? Then things tend to develop naturally- whether it be a steamy chat about how horny you both are and what you're doing, or a more fantasy situation of what we'd like to be doing. and if I get stuck of something to say in response I usually revert to saying something along the lines of 'that's so hot, tell me what you'd do next' so that they can take the lead a little and prompt me. Or what about sending a few teasing pictures back & forth? Speaks a thousand words ;)

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

Being in a LDR, me and my OH have to have phone sex on a regular basis.

I think Superfurry should dish out some tips, because hes excellent at knowing what to say to push my buttons

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

i think chipNroll has it really - just say what you like/how you feel. Even if its just 'omg that makes me so hot. more please!' its good. From the other side - since i tend to be the one that does much more of the talking (considering im the D and shes the s) its is nice to get a bit of feedback. Without being able to use a camera or anything it is good to hear if it was at all effective.

Guess it depends very muhc on personalities as well - theres a certain amount of confidence required to just put your wants out there without being able to see the other person. Best thing is probably a webcam :)

rlc321 [sign in to see picture]

personally i would love to do this on msn or cam but my oh isnt intrested i have sent dirty txt to her but never get replies back. i think the msn and cam comes from the fact her ex used to cheat on her this way with men and women, so i do understand why

but i am not her ex which she cant distinguish if you know what i mean lol

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

rlc321 wrote:

personally i would love to do this on msn or cam but my oh isnt intrested i have sent dirty txt to her but never get replies back. i think the msn and cam comes from the fact her ex used to cheat on her this way with men and women, so i do understand why

I dont necessarilly do it because I want to do it that way specifically - id much rather be there in person, but in the holidays were over a 100 miles apart...

Phantasma wrote:

i think chipNroll has it really - just say what you like/how you feel. Even if its just 'omg that makes me so hot. more please!' its good.

This always makes me feel really self aware when i say this kind of thing actually. I always think im not contributing anything to the situation. Odd circle if you think about it.....

I wish I could use a camera more often actually, as I think it would help as it means id have to say less, but unfortunately i still live with my parents at home an my mother has an unfortuate habit of walking in!

Cheapthrills [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

love you all LKS xxxx

I know I'm not meant* to say this, as a bloke, but dirty texts, phone calls, E-Mails, well for me its when the sex starts; Its the build up to what we might be getting up to later on in person together, its the foreplay in the mind starting with that first little TXT which arrives during breckfast.... the reply I send back... the conversation on the phone at lunchtime, the E-Mails exchanged during the course of the day, so by the time we meet up in the flesh, we've been doing a 'mental' foreplay for the whole of the day, and then it helps heighten that which we get up too in the bedroom (or whatever room it might be....).

Used to have quite a lot of actual* 'phone sex' with one partner who lived miles from me, which I really enjoyed too at the time, though not done that now for ages, but I do tend to exchange quite a lot of dirty TXTs and E-Mails with partners, sometimes as a build up to meating each other, sometimes just to help pass the day more erotically...

Mmm, excuess me I'm having dirty thoughts now... I should be ashamed but I stopped being ashamed years ago...

hornymanc [sign in to see picture]

We still do it now and we live together! If one is horny and the other is not about its always good fun;-)

rlc321 wrote:

sometimes it takes a lot for people to heal after someone has done something like this. Some people ( me included) see webcamming and sexting as cheating, and the emotional side of it can be hard to get over.

be gentle and try to respect her limits, don't try to dive into the deep end straight away. if it is helpful to her could you send text that will be reassuring and build her confidence up? like "i love your eyes" or "youre really beautiful" before moving it onto anything kinkier?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.