£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. talking naughty

dehsre [sign in to see picture]

hello all...My like of doing cyber sex and 'seeing' the reaction led to a career as a short story erotica writing which earns a good wack!! I didn't stop when married either...a letter/note in the lunch box....erotic pictures whilst he works, the start of an unprevoked story line...all adds to the mystery when they and I are surprised...before now, I had him stopping in a layby in the road or the services to relieve the itch!!! ~ALL good stuff :P My suggestion to men and women EVERYWHERE is this...whether straight or gay....do it.....nine tenths of sex is in the mind...stimulate that and your laughing!!

Passionate Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Love text,phone,email,instant messaging ......spent quite alot of time today writing a dirty erotic email for my sexy OH to read when he gets home from work.....just the thought of what it will do to him makes me horny and so turned on......

He will then phone me and then we shall continue where my email finished ....so empwering

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

Passionate Pussy wrote:

Love text,phone,email,instant messaging ......spent quite alot of time today writing a dirty erotic email for my sexy OH to read when he gets home from work.....just the thought of what it will do to him makes me horny and so turned on......

He will then phone me and then we shall continue where my email finished ....so empwering

Oh sexy texts, i looooove them.

Bingo Caller [sign in to see picture]

sexelle wrote:

Ditto

sexelle [sign in to see picture]

Bingo Caller wrote:

sexelle wrote:

Ditto

Hoping for one tonight as its all im gonna get

m3nf [sign in to see picture]

Yer i think the internet is a great way to have fun, and talk as dirty as you want. I guess thats how my wife and i finally got together :) We both knew each other a long time, but it wasn't until she split from her X that we talked alot more, and ended up many nights talking on msn :) and finally got together.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

It's a great way to keep a long distance relationship fun! As long as you trust the person you're texting to keep his/her phone/computer to themselves....

Ax

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hmm i ued to do it when i was younger, but ive changed my mind a bit. back then it was quite forced but now when ive tried it it feels really natural

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree with a sexy text whilst you're at work - although everything after that seems to make the day last forever, when you're just dying to get home!!!

x

MzBee [sign in to see picture]

jazz wrote:

its my second favorite pass time... i got a very sexy mexy on the go at the mo, love msn for cyber sex we both married and know its just for fun and excitment and we actualy get on great as mates as well win win

I'm so glad I read this. Been having an attack of the guilts today. I'm semi-single but been doing the dirty with an old friend who's not. Love the whole excitement factor, the tease, the whole thing. Text sex, cyber sex, it's all good!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'd still rather be with the person and have him talking dirty in my ear..

yes! thats the most amsing thing. its one of the benifits of missionary, that you can whisper things into their ear

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'd still rather be with the person and have him talking dirty in my ear..

yes! thats the most amsing thing. its one of the benifits of missionary, that you can whisper things into their ear

Its such a turn on!!!! Can push me over the edge!

x

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I dont think im confident enough to talk naughty pretty much all the time, but the OH is very helpful, by asking questions, it makes it alot easier for me, and he seems to like it, so thats good ^_^

Oooh imaginary threesome dirty talk??? Im intrigued! Do tell more! x

Oooh, i agree!! Very imaginative, i like that idea alot ^_^

Especially good for those among us who like the theory of a threesome, but dont really want the reality :) xx

oh right, i didnt see that!

Well still, great idea, kudos :)

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

You could extend the idea by inventing the female character more fully...give her a name then you can mention her in conversations in public with your OH and get him worked up!

xxKPxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I love naughty speak! I send my OH loads of short sex stories or scenarios via email or text with some erotic pics of my good self to keep her juices flowing for our next rendevous. . . .she loves it!

SG69 x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I love naughty speak! I send my OH loads of short sex stories or scenarios via email or text with some erotic pics of my good self to keep her juices flowing for our next rendevous. . . .she loves it!

SG69 x

Ooh, that's really hot! Lucky OH.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

Ooh, that's really hot! Lucky OH.

Ha Ha! Why thankyou Shelly! I absolutley love doing it. I think it's great when you're in work and a SEXY text pops up from your OH, it really brightens the day up and lifts you knowing somebody is thinking about you and in a sexy way too!

SG69 x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.