£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. weirdest fetish or turn on?

Fifi82 [sign in to see picture]
    And no smelly food all stinky cheese is out wrote:

Fifi82 wrote:

Being ate off - food on the nipples, banana inserted and eaten etc would love to be a human platter for a group men and women just the idea of all those tongues

as long as its all healthy food we'll help lol x

I just find women in tight knee high boots so sexy, thus love this time of year

hampshirecouple No smelly food either all French cheese is out lol wrote:

Fifi82 wrote:

Being ate off - food on the nipples, banana inserted and eaten etc would love to be a human platter for a group men and women just the idea of all those tongues

as long as its all healthy food we'll help lol x

I just find women in tight knee high boots so sexy, thus love this time of year

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

My fetish is stockings, supenders,corsets with suspenders, leather, latex, PVC, bondage. Of course, I like to see all that on my wife and do it with her!!!

Roki [sign in to see picture]

I love his tummy area. I ask him for pics of that area a lot haha.

Also, when I see him talking to other people and stuff or focusing on playing video games and things like that are a huge turn on. At times I like to watch him from slightly afar. I guess it's sort of a jealousy type of feeling that he isn't giving me all of his attention which makes me want it more haha

I also love men in uniform, especially army or policemen. There's something sexy about being dominated by a man in uniform...

And I guess I also have the generic fetish of bondage and tentacles.

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

I love a curvy lady’s bare back, wearing just plain white cotton panties that cover her bum.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Buying lingerie for her...even the thought of it. Get's me so turned on.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Accompanying my wife when she shops for underwear. Gives me a hard on every time! Looking around the shop I seem to share this fetish with a lot of men. 😆

TandM [sign in to see picture]

Always loved buying lingerie for her too.Just got her some last Christmas .She looks great in it

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

I've posted this elsewhere but I love sniffing my OH pants. It used to be my secret but I plucked up the courage to tell her; now every so often she leaves me a pair in our hiding place and I tell her about it later.

Danger man [sign in to see picture]

Rubber gloves ( washing up gloves right through to industrial rubber gloves)
    Gas masks.

Sweet Addiction [sign in to see picture]

Have to second Danger Man with the gloves. And soft, clear, tight, shiny plastic - like cling film types!

The Red Hat [sign in to see picture]

Love wearing ladies tights, and want to wear full stockings and suspenders. Although has taken time for the wife to adjust. Love shopping for lingerie with the wife, that does get me excited. Love anal play on me and love to see a squirt :)

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Weirdest umm lets see, I think for most people if i told them this they would think its weird but one person's weird is another person not so weird lol

So i have a huge peeing fetish, I like to find places to pee outdoors and pee but you say thats not so strange, but i find it a real big turn on to squat like women do i find it such a turn on to pull my trousers and underwear down a bit and squat, I'm so into this you could say i'm weird because i literally studied how women pee outdoors by watching lots of videos of women peeing, i took note how far they pulled down their trousers and underwear so i pulled mine down the same, even to the squatting technique i watched how most women squat and did the same. I first tried it at home then when i thought i mastered it i went outside to find some sneaky places to try it out.

Standing to pee outside gives me no excitement as us men stand and pee all the time but squatting to pee does give me that excitement.

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

ProvocativePanties wrote:

Mine has to be panties!

Everything about them! The sexy designs, the tight fit, the way the material feels against my intimate areas! I love to play with myself while wearing panties, to get them nice and wet, then rub them around slipping all over my pussy! I love it when guys love my panties too! I love that guys love the scent of them and I love it even more when guys use my panties to masturbate with! Even hotter is a guys erection sticking out of a pair of my dirty wet panties!

I'm also quite into pee play! That too involves panties! Peeing through a pair of panties after masturbating is so hot! xoxo

Pee and panties are fun 🙃

teacake [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

Weirdest umm lets see, I think for most people if i told them this they would think its weird but one person's weird is another person not so weird lol

So i have a huge peeing fetish, I like to find places to pee outdoors and pee but you say thats not so strange, but i find it a real big turn on to squat like women do i find it such a turn on to pull my trousers and underwear down a bit and squat, I'm so into this you could say i'm weird because i literally studied how women pee outdoors by watching lots of videos of women peeing, i took note how far they pulled down their trousers and underwear so i pulled mine down the same, even to the squatting technique i watched how most women squat and did the same. I first tried it at home then when i thought i mastered it i went outside to find some sneaky places to try it out.

Standing to pee outside gives me no excitement as us men stand and pee all the time but squatting to pee does give me that excitement.

I would be interested in peoples thoughts about what i have described is it weird to do this? My girlfriend thinks its hot and sexy to see, especially when i told her how it makes me feel. 

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

These aren't really 'weird' if you swing, but non-swingers would probably think they are -

1. Watching OH having sex with someone else,

2. Having sex with someone else while OH is watching,

3. Multiple inseminations and sloppy seconds - something we only do with a very small number of good long-term friends.

4. Oral clean-ups and cummy kissing after number 3.

absolutely agree on the sloppy seconds, its again my cum fetish but yes, love it!

teacake wrote:

teacake wrote:

I would be interested in peoples thoughts about what i have described is it weird to do this? My girlfriend thinks its hot and sexy to see, especially when i told her how it makes me feel.

I have never heard of this before, but that doesnt mean to say its weird.

I have a lot of little fetishs... and I mean a lot...

I love finding out about peoples fetishes, I have been known to talk to people online about fetishes. Now I have here, I have found a lot of very interesting fetishes. For example I have talked to a guy who's fetish was to cum in their trousers, especially jeans or bike leathers, he would struggle getting hard out of clothing and needed to be really teased until he came in his jeans. Another guy got incredibly aroused by big engines, especially diesel train engines and would be rock hard around them. Another guy got seriously turned on by stories of vandalising people's property (he said he never went out and did it just seriously turned on by the thought); he was especially sexually aroused by the thought of slashing people's tires......

There are some really interesting people in the world. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Probably not so weird but becasue I am a bum and legs type guy , I quite like seeing VPL especially though a pair of white trousers or jeans which are very popular with ladies at this time of the year.

I know most women and my Mrs included hate VPL but I luv it !

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn’t say any fetish or fantasy is weird, we’re all different. Out of all the things that turn me on which someone may find odd is smelling someone’s sweat. So if we go walking on a summers day I love the smell of my partners skin and lady parts. I don’t like strong smelling Body odour but it’s just the smell of warm skin, especially when someone’s first woken up. I personally don’t find it too odd as we use all our senses for sexual attraction. 

will65 [sign in to see picture]

thats how i feel as a c d the nice feel of a pair of stockings and panties

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.