• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. weirdest fetish or turn on?

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

Not very exciting reading other posts on hear, but going out with each other's undies on and anything anal either way.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

AlyBlue no sooner had I posted my reply but a couple's remote controlled vibe came onto the Sex Toy Testers page! Although it's controlled by an App rather than a remote; wow - could be soooo much fun!! 😜

[suspended user]

suspended user

*sexybabe* wrote:

Love it AlyBlue! Have you tried a couple's remote control toy? I think I'd like to 🙊

AlyBlue wrote:

Being made to be wet in public without underwear on, it's such a turn on when someone wants to make you so wet your dripping in public...especially with no knickers on, embarrassing but just gewts me going even more 😂

This is one of the most erotic things I've read here. To think you could do this for you man is just stunning. I would need to just check how wet occasionally.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Alyblue - try a remote controlled love egg, you won't regret it 😉

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Which one have you got Violet Wolf?

BurlyDaddy [sign in to see picture]

I love the idea of finger fucking a total stranger in somewhere like a bookstore. Just gently through her panties, slowly. Then slipping my fingers inside her & bringing her off to a shuddering orgasm.

Then slipping her out of her panties and then leaving without a word.

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Alyblue - try a remote controlled love egg, you won't regret it 😉

*sexybabe* wrote:

Love it AlyBlue! Have you tried a couple's remote control toy? I think I'd like to 🙊

I've got the fsog egg, just trying to get used getting it in and out (as very tight) then im just going to pop it in and give him the remote....was thinking of adding some vibrating knickers as well at some point to literally get me dripping for internal and external vibs

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

This is one of the most erotic things I've read here. To think you could do this for you man is just stunning. I would need to just check how wet occasionally.

I'd seriously do anything for my man, I'd wouldn't let myself cum even if i needed to so badly I was begging and about to burst if he said not to,.....all he'd have to do is ask....or order....either would work.

Only think I won't do is share him with another girl.

Essex Couple 2017 [sign in to see picture]

Sex in public, gets me so turned on thinking someone is watching me

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

watching wife pulling on sexy stockings and knickers in the morning then having to wait all day knowing what shes wearing then knowing what we will be geting up to later when we return from work

BumbleZeus [sign in to see picture]

I'm exactly like that..So is my OH, I'd do anything, sexually or non sexually, only thing i wouldn't do is share her with anyone else!

BumbleZeus [sign in to see picture]

I think mine would be feet..My OH's in particular :) Something about them is so beautiful..And the thought of having her stroke my ass and entering me with her toe/toes just makes a diamond appear in my pants!

My OH's would definitely be DDLG, she loves me being a dominant caregiver, and my Mediterranean furriness certainly gets her dripping!

Iluvbellybuttons [sign in to see picture]

Mine is anything to do with belly buttons, they just flick my switch, I actually feel I am obsessed with them. My ultimate is to play with the holy grail of belly buttons the outie. I can but hope

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I would love to be naked except for some stockings and heels on the bonnet of Mr Kinkyboots car on a country lane. Feeling the warmth on my back from the engine and the moon shining down on me. Doing the deed with the odd car driving by and probably slowing down a bit to get a quick glimpse. If only !

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Lil Red Kinkyboots

Ha-ha. Pretty well done this, although a few years ago now. Had sex with wifey over the car bonnet, she wasnt exactly naked, but I had removed her top and bra, and of course her knickers, all that she had on was her skirt. We were in a small siding on the side of the road. People driving past one way might have seen the back of me, the others going the other way wouldn't have seen a thing. If I can remember correctly, it was a lovely warm evening. Great memories.

Wouldn't say it is a fetish or weird, but a definate turn on for me are womens breasts, especially when the womans nipples are just covered up. Some of the pictures of you ladies on here are exactly what I am talking about, fantastic.

Wifey has beautiful breasts, and with a little coaxing, and when we go out on our own she will wear a plunging top with either a 1/4 cup bra or a boobs enhancing one. Im then like a dog who has found his bone. A truely lucky man!

Lil Red Kinkyboots, your avi is exactly what I mean, not weird or a fetish, just beautiful!

Now I am in awe Kanu what a great experience. Thanks for relaying that to me, it sounds fabulous. The furthest we've ever got is inside the car as Mr Kinkyboots worries and doesn't have the exhibitionist streak in him, unlike me.
    Thanks for the compliment - you've put a smile on my face now. I think it's a nice turn on to have and I agree not weird at all, it's all about the anticipation and a little bit of flesh showing can be such a tease, especially when it looks like one wrong move or slip of fabric can reveal all.

sexyJ991 [sign in to see picture]

i like wearing diapers and its extreamly sexy when women wear them its a right turn on, yeah its weird but its damn hot and sexy for me

and the school girl look ya know the checkered skirt and tie and knee high coloured socks ohhh god yes love them

Hey sexyJ991 it's not weird it's just different strokes for different folks. If you like it, then why not 😊
    I agree about the school girl look

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

OK, this is an opportunity for me to come out. For my whole life I've lived in shame about this.

I'm obsessed with women farting and pooing. Though I would like to stress I have no desire for any phyisical contact with faecal matter or anything else: that I find totally yuck. It's more just witnessing it. It's been a fixation ever since a girl I fancied at school farted in class. I think it's for something to do with the fact that in our culture women are supposed to present this facade of almost inhuman purity. There's something really taboo about that facade being broken and something that is supposed to be very private exposed in public. The more pretty, gentile and demure the girl the better. I have a recurring fantasy of Emma Watson breaking wind loudly or straining on the loo lol!

This is all probably very Freudian and f***ed up and I'm no doubt a total freak.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.