99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. weirdest fetish or turn on?

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

jaymma wrote:

Mira, those weekend sound bliss.

Plastic sheeting at the ready.

Love honey do one, tempting to buy hey

They are bliss. We love them, yet don't do them that often to keep them special.

We find cheap plastic shower curtains do the job really well (or in our case, old shower curtains that the pattern is coming off).

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Yes, the cheapness of some things often arouses. Does anybody get aroused at the cheapness of the film Rita sue and bob too? The use of your cheap curtains adds to the seediness of it in my opinion... Making it far more enjoyable I'd imagine. Lucky boy

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Have to admit I loved drinking my wifes milk whilst we had sex, its so sweet, no wonder babies like it and theres a never ending supply.

My husband has already signed up for this one, and I'm not even pregnant! lol

My weirdest fetish might even be a bit too weird for this place. I love having my husband give me anal when I am desperate to have a poo. I don't know why, but something makes it amazing.

Hope I haven't grossed anyone out. :-( Well, you did ask. *giggle*

Generally the older posters are not grossed out by anything, and we would not put others down for their kink, whilst not everyones cup of tea, whatever floats your boat is fine,,,

Berkoblonde [sign in to see picture]

My partner loves giving me anal when I need the toilet .... he gets off on me messing myself all over his cock

Nice touch.

That is special.

I love giving and receiving. A good pegging always gets me horny for days afterwards

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I just started to notice my attraction to guys in a shirt and tie. When I am out, when I see any photo's, I find it really gets me going. I quite like it if the tie is loose, or if the shirt is unbuttoned too.

Hmmmm

Look at Peter Capaldi in a suit, drop dead gorgeous. I don't felt so weird after reading some of this thread now, latest thing, I want be roughly done by darth Vader, (Run and hides)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I've recently seemed to have developed a fetish for men in Hi Viz wear as well as uniforms . The sight of a fella on a building site etc wearing a Hi Viz jacket especially one with the reflective stripes on it provokes a very warm feeling inside me !

BiNick [sign in to see picture]

Crossdressing for me. As soon as I even pick up a stocking to put it on I am fully aroused. I often wear black stockings, suspenders and high heels around the house. It's just so liberating x

[suspended user]

suspended user

wildflower wrote:

I've recently seemed to have developed a fetish for men in Hi Viz wear as well as uniforms . The sight of a fella on a building site etc wearing a Hi Viz jacket especially one with the reflective stripes on it provokes a very warm feeling inside me !

I've got hi viz trousers too. Lol

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Gentle giant wrote:

wildflower wrote:

I've got hi viz trousers too. Lol

Yeah trousers do it for me too especially paired up with rigger boots xx

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

1. Boots.....knee high ones, black and shiny.....with a skirt just above the knee and black stockings.

2. The smell and taste of a really thick gooey vagina. Almost like a stale/strong/mature taste.

3.Dirty photos

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

I'm really into leather lingerie and dominatrix not public humiliation type just good dirty fun between me and my oh and just recently the thought of being on the receiving end of Watersports has peaked my curiosity

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

there are so many posts i must admit i skimmed lol. My biggest fetish is cum or precum. I love a guys cum on me, in me, around me, even the thought of cum majorly turns me on. I also love threesomes or group play although hardly do it right now. My last relationship was a threeway relationship and that will always be a fetish of mine. especially linking the threesomes to the cum fetish, so hot.

BiNick [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree. I'm a big fan too. It's what the whole time together builds up to so you have to enjoy it when it happens. For me a facial is the best way.

Simon & Jules [sign in to see picture]

Our biggest fetish at the moment is enemas. We're both really turned on by giving and receiving them. Something so naughty about cleaning your butt out ready for a good deep anal session. I also love seeing her arse in the air with just her stockings and suspenders on whilst filling her up ;)

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

XL lingerie is mine. My partner isn't XL but something about it turns me in. X

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Public humiliation and spanking, being held down/tied up and stripped naked in public... although in reality it terrifies me but it really turns me on! Anyone else have this fetish?

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Being made to be wet in public without underwear on, it's such a turn on when someone wants to make you so wet your dripping in public...especially with no knickers on, embarrassing but just gets me going even more 😂

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Love it AlyBlue! Have you tried a couple's remote control toy? I think I'd like to 🙊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.