• weirdest fetish or turn on?

Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, not all bad as I have milky boobies to contend with now👍. Every cloud etc

Johnnyfullofcum [sign in to see picture]

Wearing a condom...

Just feels good. Looks good.

Can't imagine getting off without it there

Naughty t-pot [sign in to see picture]

My turn on is short outfits with high heels.
    Just does it every time!

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Justfuckme wrote:
    We enjoy quite alot of pain, my husband more than me but I still enjoy my fair share 😉 pain is a major turn on...
    We both like to be choked, strangled, and we enjoy controlled "rape"...
    Considering how much we love eachother, we sure do love hurting eachother!

Probably better than the emotional hurt that some other couples cause each other, with or without relising it.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

To have my oh expose to her friends that I'm wearing knickers. Either her just to tell them in front of me or have her pull my knickers up showing them what I'm wearing.

I would also love to be tied up and edged/ tease and denied. This could also follow on from the exposing to her friends.

I would also love the oh to peg me. Again the embarrassment of her telling her friends in front of me that I either want to try it or that we have done this, would be thrilling.

Damn right I'm kinky [sign in to see picture]

Willc, I too am into armpits. I thought I was alone. I discovered my thing for pits when my wife's pits in bed with me smelt stale sweat. At first I thought go and shower, but almost instantly was turned on. I love them sweaty and she reluctantly occasionally indulges me when she's pungent.

has to be pheromones.

Yes man wrote:

Heels! Just love them, the higher the better, my OH has over 20 pairs, 5 pairs of 6inch or over, boots, Sarah Janes, Killer Heels for the bedroom, also a pair of 8inch ballet heels, the rest are for her work and everyday, because of my fetish their all between 4 and 5inch, love heeled boots but prefer stilettos, love the way the accentuate her sexy legs!

I'm jealous. I love heels and cannot get my wife to wear them.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

This is totally vanilla for this site, but female armpits are one of my biggest turn-ons. It's like a private part which occassionally ventures into public.

I suppose it's pheremones as well. Nothing makes me happier than burying my face into my wife's just at that point...

I'm the same, love pits

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

WillC wrote:

Regarding sweat,i love to lick my wife`s smooth armpits,an hour or so after a bath/shower with no deodorant,i think it may be the pheromones,i like the look when she raises her arms making her boobs point out,the curve of the armpit and boob muscles look amazing.

And following on from that, my new GF doesn't shave her armpits (or down below) so ditto the licking but with thick black hair. Kinky but lovely!

GV

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Dixie Normous wrote:

Thanks, not all bad as I have milky boobies to contend with now👍. Every cloud etc

Have to admit I loved drinking my wifes milk whilst we had sex, its so sweet, no wonder babies like it and theres a never ending supply.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I like using a sound rod in my wife's pee hole and a speculum to look inside her, also like sounding myself and have some very large butt plugs.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Have to admit I loved drinking my wifes milk whilst we had sex, its so sweet, no wonder babies like it and theres a never ending supply.

My husband has already signed up for this one, and I'm not even pregnant! lol

My weirdest fetish might even be a bit too weird for this place. I love having my husband give me anal when I am desperate to have a poo. I don't know why, but something makes it amazing.

Hope I haven't grossed anyone out. :-( Well, you did ask. *giggle*

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Kinky Mira, you have my intrigue on this one. Touched a nerve as the saying goes. Would love OH to enjoy such things.

Do you watch scat then?

Pregnant women are beautiful. The most natural form of a womanly body.

A woman with child is a thing of beauty. Very sexy, love the colour change of breasts, and watching the line down the tummy develop, and seeing the lower tummy area filling up as birth nears. It's incredibly sexy to see a woman that embraces pregnancy. Awful when some women hate their bodies during pregnancy, especially if as a result of media pressure etc, I love the post birth stretch marks to, created by the wonder of motherhood, a memory of the wonderful contribution womankind has made. Something to be adored, admired and cherished.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

jaymma wrote:

Kinky Mira, you have my intrigue on this one. Touched a nerve as the saying goes. Would love OH to enjoy such things.

Do you watch scat then?

Not online or anything, but we do it with each other. We sometimes have whole weekends where we can't use an actual toilet - the other partner has to decide where (within our property) and how etc. The washing machine was busy that weekend!

Prior to meeting my (now) husband, I wouldn't have tried this stuff (or most of the other kink). But with him it is different. He has a knack of making me feel safe (and he has no idea how, but I do feel safe).

Because of feelings safe, we end up trying stuff. Some we love, some we don't. He always said if it is between two consenting adults, is legal and feels good, then why shouldn't we? We now have a decent repertoire of kink we both enjoy, and try more when our brains come up with it.

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

Women farting.

Well you did ask!

Mira, those weekend sound bliss.

Plastic sheeting at the ready.

Love honey do one, tempting to buy hey

cerby [sign in to see picture]

zentai

Sinfully Sam [sign in to see picture]

My strangest turn on (and it's not even that big of a deal, just a little odd) is wetness. When the guy or girl that I'm with is so turned on that they're soaking through their underwear, it's just so exciting to me.

Yeah moistness is arousing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.