£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Masturbation Talk Thread:

Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]

Hmm... I used only fingers for soooo many years (until I was 18 and legally able to buy sex toys) so I have been orgasming without any toys for soooo long! And still have a special love for my own fingers... <3

But these days, I test and review sextoys, and STILL have masturbation sessions with only fingers. But honestly fingers in the vagina is just plain difficult. The nn´bending of the wrist is hard and will cramp up my hand fast. So I usually reach for a basic simple dildo to help my hand. But still enjoy fingers clitorally.

I would say I masturbate almost daily, and 100% fingers, no toys at all - maybe montly... But fingers on clit + toy internally a couple times a week!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Its always fascinated me how erotic it is to see and hear a woman masterbate. I know obviously its a very feminine thing but it does play on the masculine voyeuristic sexual psych . it is very arousing to watch a woman masterbate and enduces you to masterbate too.

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

It takes me forever to come, masturbating just with my fingers starts to feel like work. Cramp in my hand and fingers all wrinkly, and still a fair chance I won't get there. And I have terrible trouble getting to my g-spot. Always been like that, took me years to even figure out how to make myself come; decent vibrators = godsend. So unless I can't use toys for some reason, I pretty much always use something to masturbate. Usually a vibrator and a dildo.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Probably about 50/50 for me . If I use vibrating toys every time then I start to find it hard to orgasm without them , so in order to make sure I don't get dependant on vibration I use my fingers on my clit say every other time I masturbate .
    Do like to use dildos quite a lot though because I haven't got particularly long fingers and certain places are hard to reach !

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I use toys and/or fingers. I'm lucky in so much as I can orgasm easily over and over again. I vary my toy choice depending on what I fancy but a butt plug is essential.

Most toys give me multiple orgasms as do my fingers. I always use my doxy if I'm in a hurry.......Gets me there so quickly 😚 xx

T-honey [sign in to see picture]

I masturbate every time I'm horny when hubbies not around this actually keeps me horny for later when he gets home too. In addition I also do it when I have a headache I just can't shift awesomely I orgasm twice and it's gone 😜👍 same as stress x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.