£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. what is wrong with me?

bexiswetnow [sign in to see picture]

ok i have been with my hubby since i was 16, im 34 now.

we have always had fantastic sex, i would always cum everytime and i always couldnt wait to go to bed.

now for the past few months or so i cannot get into the mood. he will be kissing me, kissing my neck, my breasts etc and nothing.

even if im feeling in the mood it just does nothing for me. i lay there like a sack of spuds wishing he would just get off me and go to sleep, on the odd occasion he has done just that and then i lay there feeling unwanted!!!

sometimes after he has been kissing me all over he will work his way down on me and then go down on me, even though im not turned on it sometimes gets me going and i will cum, but other times nothing.

and sometimes even if i am turned on and i mean really turned, i wont cum at all, i will have to push him off cos he is wasting his time completely. i mean i will be wet and all but it just wont cum.

we have tried different techniques, slow fast.long short circles etc but its like my clit switches off. it will be good for a while and i will be nearly there then it just goes away!! what gives?

whats really bothering me though is that i dont seem to get turned on anymore. no matter what he does. even using my fave fantasy doesnt work. all other aspects of our marriage are good as is everything else, so i have nothing weighing on my mind. i just seem to be able to get into it.

am i a freak? have i become frigid? what is wrong with me????

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.