• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Strangest thing an OH has asked you to do

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Just a quick note guys. Forum age on lovehoney begins at 18👍🏼.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

She asked me to answer the door once whilst being Butler in the buff .So I did. She had forgotten in a split second that I wasn't wearing any clothes!

NiceGuyNorthEast [sign in to see picture]

Probably watersports, I was not really into it but we had a really open and kinky relationship, so tried it and neither of us liked it.

Nothing else has really phased me as quite open and have a few kinks myself.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

My EX old girlfriend had asked me to have a threesome, with a girlfriend of her's. I was completely off guard about that one. Of a course I except the idea of it.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't say anything is strange as everyone is different but of course we're all gonna be freaked by somethings.
    My first partner asked the most extreme thing and that was she wanted to pretend to be dead while i touched her. I don't know how we got passed it but I remember we ended up laughing about it allow

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Don't think she's ever asked for anything that strange, to be honest, I'd try anything...at least once.

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

Water sports with my ex, I'm not into it but he REALLY was.

I'd come home from being at my mum's and he'd saved videos to the desktop of his PC of a girl literally squatting in a field pissing. I asked him about it and he said his brother must have been on the PC and done it :')

Then he asked me to wee on his face and in his mouth through my knickers when he went down on me. I obliged and he really got off on it but it did nothing for me.

He asked me to wee on him in the shower/bath a few times after but we never got round to it.

Some random guy [sign in to see picture]

I once had a girlfriend who like to rub a dairy milk bar over my manhood before riding me on top of the stove.
    That's actually a lie but now you'll never be able to eat a chocolate hob nob without thinking about me ;-)

Daydreamer2017 [sign in to see picture]

No strange requests to add but I am loving reading this thread!!!

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

Not an ex, but I was standing in a night club waiting to order a drink when a camera up to me and asked if she could fucking me with a strap on. I was caught of guard and said no. Now I'm begging for from the OH

An ex asked if she could join a dating site so she could see if others found her hot. I was tempted to say yes as long as I could be there when they met as so I could join in and help her suck his cock, which would have been my first. But as we were out with pride friends I just had to ignore it.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Wifey asked me to wash her car when I was watching a football match on the TV, I thoought she meant straight away, and told her not to be so silly. She meant sometime over the weekend.

Blimey, that was ages ago!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

To make a brew

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

There is very little that shocks me and it's usually me doing the requesting 😅

Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]

Some random guy wrote:

I once had a girlfriend who like to rub a dairy milk bar over my manhood before riding me on top of the stove.
    That's actually a lie but now you'll never be able to eat a chocolate hob nob without thinking about me ;-)

You're going to have to do better than that to put me off chocolate :D

my oh isnt really kinky so has never suggested anything (its hard enough to get her to suggest normal day to day activities) and previous partners have been all quite vanilla..... what I'd give to have a girl request rather than me do the requesting 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.