• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Why did you choose your username?

Mind_the_Gap [sign in to see picture]

This is really erotic. I was watching a programme on Paddington resin station and the announcement "Mind the Gap" came over the tannoy. It sounded boring and quite sexy at the same time. There goes my buggered up mind again!!!!!

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

My username basically means "It can't be helped"; I like the idea of approaching good and bad circumstances this way. Partner orgasmed too soon ? Can't be helped. <3 Laundry got soaked while out on the line ? Can't be helped. :p

OneHotMinute [sign in to see picture]

My username is an album by red hot chili peppers - and I think it kinda works here :)

EaOutlaw1969 [sign in to see picture]

EaOutlaw has been part of any user name I have used since about 2001 that is because I used to belong to a online racing group called the EaOutlaws EA= (Electronic Arts) Video Game maker of games like need for speed.

Each memeber had a user name that had to start with EaOutlaw

To quilify to race with this group you had to post insane near perfect lap times, it was a highly competitive fun group to be part of.

I was just go enough to be a member yet never good enough to beat any of the better members.

We all were exceptinal at the original PC version of Need for Speed, I spent alot of times with these people and found it to be one of the best memories I have from online groups.

Doubleshadow [sign in to see picture]

Double Shadow is the name of a Dagger and I collect knives and daggers, but please don't write me off as some kind of nutter ;-)

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

We use Lovehoney products together and wanted to take part in the forum as a couple rather than separate. We obviously would like to keep out identitys anonymous hence then name Mr and Mrs Anonymous.

Lullabybabe017 [sign in to see picture]

Because afterwards you'll sleep like a baby you will be that tired

Crackerman [sign in to see picture]

Mines a stone temple pilots song

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.