£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. something wrong

    mobymonkey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 6 Feb 2010

    sometime when i have sex or a wank my body seems to over heat and i get goosebumps all over and i have to sit on the loo for about 30 mins to allow any more cum to drain but looks like pre cum if i dont i start to sweat and cant settle please help

    bashmybishop [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 16 May 2011

    go see your doc mate i know it will be embarrasing bit needs to be done just to be safe i had to see doc when i found a lump asked for a female doc to make it feel more normal glad i went no prob but made me feel so much better otherwise all you will do is worrie

    BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 344
    • Joined: 24 Jan 2010

    Yep see your doctor soon. It might be an infection ( not necessarily a sexually transmitted one though )

    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Sounds like there is something seriously wrong, as others have said, go and see you doctor.

    Just remember, the chances are there is nothing they havent seen. My mum works at the hopsital and she said nothing shocks her anymore.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.