99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Bloke pee thing?

spankme [sign in to see picture]

I was reading a book of different types of kinky activities people get involved in and i remember one involving the pleasure of peeing although i forget the name of it. What happens is you push a narrow pipe up your penis into your bladder and your girlfriend pushes the other end of the pipe up herself into her bladder. You sit facing each other and drink lots of water. Then when the pressure to pee becomes too great you pee and enjoy the sensation , your partners bladder then becomes full and she in turn pee's back into you. This can go on all day and can be very pleasurable.

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

RuRu, he could be action man, he's wearing the same pants as him. He's shit in a boat though, look he's crashed it into someones garden! haha (Sorry Kev!)

RubberJin [sign in to see picture]

Just tripped over this thread as I'm a bit of a fan of watersports and pondering bringing it up with my new OH without scaring the poor girl away.

Anyway, reason for posting is that the original poster seemed quite concerned for his own mental state, so I thought I'd offer some (im)moral support - watersports is very popular (seriously, google it, there's a lot of piss out there!) and there are separate streams (sorry) of people who like peeing, being peed on, the feeling of desperation, peeing their pants (or watching others do so), diapers (which is a whole separate thing and takes you in the diaper lover / adult baby direction which is also more popular than people realise), enemas, drinking pee, and just about any combination of the above.

The feeling of tension, then release is a very good feeling (I'm sure we've all been in situations whgere we've been bursting and then finally made it to the loo and gone "Aaaaahhhhh that's better!") - and of course there's the whole "naughty" factor which can be very erotic. As has been said, it's usually a very private thing so there's a strong kick to seeing someone do something that you would never usually, even in a relationship. Peeing on people / being peed on as one friend described it is "a bit gross but incredibly erotic". Peeing your pants / clothed is another taboo-breaker and can be quite a kick, there's also the whole naughty/dirty/messy factor which is along similar lines to being cum on, spat on, playing with food, etc.

People get very hung up about the "ick" factor but pee, when it comes out, is sterile. If you play in the shower then it just washes away and is no worse than cum or any other bodily secretion. I've heard several women describe being peed on as like being cum on but better because it lasts so much longer and there's much more of it.

I have tried diapers, I went out with a girl who was into them. If you get over or ignore the ridiculousness of the situation, they're quite comfortable/comforting to wear and again the peeing is definitely a big naughty kick. A wet diaper (either pee or with warm water for the squeamish) is an interesting sensation, closest I can think of is wiggling your toes in mud.

Some people insert a toy and then put a diaper on. Some diaper a submissive under normal clothing, then you have a high-risk game of potential public embarrasment either by desperation or release. I've seen stories of giving enemas and then diapering before going out in public, a real russian roulette!

This stuff is unlikely to float everyone's boat, but if you like the sensations of food play (a-la-Splosh) or being cum on you'll probably enjoy a bit of pee and maybe even a diaper.

As with everything, it's down to you what you do or not - as a kink this can be anything from simply peeing with the bathroom door open to giving your sub a piss enema.

Incidentally, not only is weeing in your wetsuit normal practice but a lot of other sports people wee on the move too - racing drivers, tour de france cyclists, marathon runners, etc.

For further reading check out wetset.net, they have forums and photo boards for all tastes but be aware they also go as far as poo, which is a whole other topic

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

RubberJin wrote:

Just tripped over this thread as I'm a bit of a fan of watersports and pondering bringing it up with my new OH without scaring the poor girl away.

Anyway, reason for posting is that the original poster seemed quite concerned for his own mental state, so I thought I'd offer some (im)moral support - watersports is very popular (seriously, google it, there's a lot of piss out there!) and there are separate streams (sorry) of people who like peeing, being peed on, the feeling of desperation, peeing their pants (or watching others do so), diapers (which is a whole separate thing and takes you in the diaper lover / adult baby direction which is also more popular than people realise), enemas, drinking pee, and just about any combination of the above.

The feeling of tension, then release is a very good feeling (I'm sure we've all been in situations whgere we've been bursting and then finally made it to the loo and gone "Aaaaahhhhh that's better!") - and of course there's the whole "naughty" factor which can be very erotic. As has been said, it's usually a very private thing so there's a strong kick to seeing someone do something that you would never usually, even in a relationship. Peeing on people / being peed on as one friend described it is "a bit gross but incredibly erotic". Peeing your pants / clothed is another taboo-breaker and can be quite a kick, there's also the whole naughty/dirty/messy factor which is along similar lines to being cum on, spat on, playing with food, etc.

People get very hung up about the "ick" factor but pee, when it comes out, is sterile. If you play in the shower then it just washes away and is no worse than cum or any other bodily secretion. I've heard several women describe being peed on as like being cum on but better because it lasts so much longer and there's much more of it.

I have tried diapers, I went out with a girl who was into them. If you get over or ignore the ridiculousness of the situation, they're quite comfortable/comforting to wear and again the peeing is definitely a big naughty kick. A wet diaper (either pee or with warm water for the squeamish) is an interesting sensation, closest I can think of is wiggling your toes in mud.

Some people insert a toy and then put a diaper on. Some diaper a submissive under normal clothing, then you have a high-risk game of potential public embarrasment either by desperation or release. I've seen stories of giving enemas and then diapering before going out in public, a real russian roulette!

This stuff is unlikely to float everyone's boat, but if you like the sensations of food play (a-la-Splosh) or being cum on you'll probably enjoy a bit of pee and maybe even a diaper.

As with everything, it's down to you what you do or not - as a kink this can be anything from simply peeing with the bathroom door open to giving your sub a piss enema.

Incidentally, not only is weeing in your wetsuit normal practice but a lot of other sports people wee on the move too - racing drivers, tour de france cyclists, marathon runners, etc.

For further reading check out wetset.net, they have forums and photo boards for all tastes but be aware they also go as far as poo, which is a whole other topic

Brilliant post RJ. Just to add to that i find i have better orgsms when i have a full bladder, not sure why?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Possibly because when your bladder is full it creates a pressure against a nerve that tells your brain to produce Oxytocin that initiates contraction in the uterus. . .orgasam! Same goes for fellas as well and this is why nearly all wet dreams occur between 3-5am when the bladder is full and pressing on all the right bits!

Or so i hear ilovemyman ;-)

SG69 x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Possibly because when your bladder is full it creates a pressure against a nerve that tells your brain to produce Oxytocin that initiates contraction in the uterus. . .orgasam! Same goes for fellas as well and this is why nearly all wet dreams occur between 3-5am when the bladder is full and pressing on all the right bits!

Or so i hear ilovemyman ;-)

SG69 x

The things you can do late at night with a clock ey!

I said clock SG...

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Sukkamielli wrote:

I have never had this feeling myself but an ex of mine had a very similar experience. He reckoned it was something to do with the pressure and release (he decribed it as being much the same as anal sex), the discomfort of the overly full bladder creating a real sensation of pleasure wen you let it go.

See this is just what I've experienced when my OH' touched my G spot and I've squirted a tiny bit! I've said on the 'squirting' thread it's actually uncomfortable as the pressure builds and although it is a release when I've squirted a tiny bit it hasn't felt like an orgasm especially - but then I've only really experienced clit orgasms. sorry, this probably isn't very relevant to this thread, but it just struck me when I read it!!

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i love watersports, and that includes the feeling of peeing myself too... sometimes I'll do it in my pants, and have done it a few times in jeans. Awesome feeling. Its pretty good in latex shorts too. I can thoroughly recommend it.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

wow! i had never even thought of that. Although i cant imagine that sticking a tube, or anything down my japs eye would be comfortable!

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

BitofWOW wrote:

Really not into watersports, somethings I will never do and that's one

here, here.

xGHx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Wow quite a few ppl just plainly commenting on their personal dislike of anything to do with watersports lol. I personally dont find it a turn on but have to say that if i was with somone who did enjoy it then would find a way that would accomodate them and myself as RubberJin stated in the shower maybe. Even I (yes, I will admit it) have peed in a swimming pool and got that "Ahhhhhhh, thats better" feeling.

Kevy19 you are so not weird hun.... u just have a fettish, so many of us do..... i personally get a kick out of being spanked hard and many love watersports.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Differences need to be celebrated, if we were all the same that would make for a very boring world and an even duller sex life! Huzzah for Fetishes!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.