• Secret fantasies......

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Why not spend a weekend away and arrange it with someone before?

You probably already know this, but make sure everything is safe before you do anything though. You don't want to take more than memories home.

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah if you really want this to happen it's got to be good for both of you too

[suspended user]

suspended user

by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY don't do anything we all would/nt do lol xx

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Ive found that if your doing this sort of thing for the first time its best in a place or town you dont frequent and with a stranger with which you have no ties. Big step though. X

Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, if we ever decide to do it, that's probably how we do it. But it's still just a thing that was flung out, we haven't discussed it any further than saying it's a fantasy really. I know there are risks with this stuff, not just the physical but the emotional too, so that makes me very cautious.

Yeah it worked for us but i know people that its ruined their relationships and even lives. As i say massive step. X

Yeah, it is. And it's not a thing i would go into unless i was absolutely sure we could both handle it. And especially with us both being kinda shy. It could end up in disaster. I'm not willing to jeopardise anything for the sake of curiousity

It changed my relationship with K, i dont have a straight forward sex life with him anymore. Now i only want sex in front of him with friends and strangers, so be very careful what you wish for. X

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

ive always wanted to experince licking another woman out and vice versa. me and my husband both talk about the idea of him watching me with another women but i dout it will ever go any further but we both get off on the idea of it.

fizzy wrote:

ive always wanted to experince licking another woman out and vice versa. me and my husband both talk about the idea of him watching me with another women but i dout it will ever go any further but we both get off on the idea of it.

Are you bi sexual then? Im sure you would enjoy it!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

i wont say i was its just the idea of licking someone out that makes me curious i dont even think of kissing another women when i think of been with one

fizzy wrote:

i wont say i was its just the idea of licking someone out that makes me curious i dont even think of kissing another women when i think of been with one

Maybe you should try it. I always love the taste of a womans mouth, the lipstick etc. X

[suspended user]

suspended user

mmm nice red lipstick

lickmadick wrote:

mmm nice red lipstick

Always Red, well mine is anyway.

Mistress D wrote:

Ive always had a fantasy about being forced into a bukkake (think thats you call it) session. I would be lead blindfolded and handcuffed into a strange room and be forced to perform oral on man after man, swallowing loads of hot cum. I would love the feeling of the cum hitting my face and body. To be completely covered in cum would be the ultimate fantasy for me. YUMMY. x

Been thinking some more about fantasies. Ive another where im in a filthy toilet on my knees by the urinals a plastic funnel in my mouth inviting men to piss into it. Trying to drink as much as possible. X

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Clown Feet wrote:

Yeah, if we ever decide to do it, that's probably how we do it. But it's still just a thing that was flung out, we haven't discussed it any further than saying it's a fantasy really. I know there are risks with this stuff, not just the physical but the emotional too, so that makes me very cautious.

Sometimes the both of you knowing it's a fantasy is what makes it hot - neither of you never 'need' to do it but knowing the other thinks about it - well, makes it hot! Perhaps that's all this fantasy may amount to but if it makes your horny - roll with it!!

I think you're right Angel. It felt kinda exciting telling her and seeing how she reacted to it. For her to say she liked the idea was a turn on in itself, so until we're more established and take more time learning about what we like together, i think it'll stay a fantasy for now. I do love the idea though :P

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

It changed my relationship with K, i dont have a straight forward sex life with him anymore. Now i only want sex in front of him with friends and strangers, so be very careful what you wish for. X

Really? I didn't know you'd stopped sleeping with him. How does he feel about that?

69er [sign in to see picture]

Mine is other with a female, while i watch them playing oiling each other,and then watching my wife being lick out by other female until she cums,I have mentioned this to her and she is happy if I can find someone willing! obvisouly no one we know I have tried a couple of sites but found timewasters anyone know any genuine sites we may find someone?

toycar69 wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Really? I didn't know you'd stopped sleeping with him. How does he feel about that?

Still sleep with him now and again, mainly when we go to the villa. But as you know im obsessed with having sex whilst he is restrained and having to watch. X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.