• Secret fantasies......

    1303680261
    Kinkywings [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 32
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2011

    I have a secret fantasy that not many people know about... i am straight female.. but I get very turned on watching lesbian porn and reading lesbian stories. I have often fantasied about having girl on girl action and about being involved in an all girl threesome. However, that said, these fantasies remain firmly in my head, if i was actually given the opportunity to carry out any of them, i doubt i would have the courage to do so. If i mentioned this to some friends of mine, they would think i was a closet lesbian or a closet Bisexual.. when im actually very much straight..... is this a common fantasy for women.. born out of curiosity? i dont know......

    Anyone else have a secret fantasy that will remain only in thier head and never become an actual reality?

    1303684905
    niftyb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2010

    my secret fantasy changes about three times a minute... right now i'm watching the A team, so i'm all up for phone sex with liam neeson... O__o

    ...OH, ASLAN!!!!

    1303686237
    Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 420
    • Joined: 27 Jan 2009

    Kinkywings wrote:

    I have a secret fantasy that not many people know about... i am straight female.. but I get very turned on watching lesbian porn and reading lesbian stories. I have often fantasied about having girl on girl action and about being involved in an all girl threesome. However, that said, these fantasies remain firmly in my head, if i was actually given the opportunity to carry out any of them, i doubt i would have the courage to do so. If i mentioned this to some friends of mine, they would think i was a closet lesbian or a closet Bisexual.. when im actually very much straight..... is this a common fantasy for women.. born out of curiosity? i dont know......

    I've had a similar conversation with a platonic female friend. She's straight in practice, but has regular fantasies about girl-on-girl sex, guy-on-guy sex, and combinations of three and more. I took this as an illustration that sexuality is a wide and complex subject, and that a large part of its expression may be in games that are played solely in the mind.

    Kinkywings wrote:

    Anyone else have a secret fantasy that will remain only in thier head and never become an actual reality?

    I have a secret fantasy of watching my wife getting a thorough seeing-to from another bloke while I watch. In fantasy-land, I don't feel jealous or inadequate about this, but I just marvel at the sight of my wonderful wife's body being pleasured. I doubt that reality would be as straightforward, so this one's staying firmly as a fantasy.

    1303829051
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    lol I did but decided to try them while living abroad where noone knew me. I let OH into my fantasy world and we've tried quite a few.

    I think its perfectly find to have a fantasy that you know will never come to light and I am pretty sure fem-fem fantasies are very common.

    1303830591
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Lots!

    Occhi's fem-fem display is on the list, but I can't see that ever happening. The trouble with introducing more players into rhe bedroom is you need to be sure how you would react. In my head I find it very erotic to see my OH with a partner (either gender would be hot). In real life I'm not sure how I'd cope with it.

    1303830766
    YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 114
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2011

    I have far to many to list off

    1303830848
    occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 687
    • Joined: 9 Aug 2010

    toycar69 wrote:

    Lots!

    Occhi's fem-fem display is on the list, but I can't see that ever happening. The trouble with introducing more players into rhe bedroom is you need to be sure how you would react. In my head I find it very erotic to see my OH with a partner (either gender would be hot). In real life I'm not sure how I'd cope with it.

    Very much, emotions seem to be ignored from the fantasy. We discuss it and always make a point of mentally chatting/preparing and talking about it after...

    1303831838
    Mistress D [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2011

    Ive always had a fantasy about being forced into a bukkake (think thats you call it) session. I would be lead blindfolded and handcuffed into a strange room and be forced to perform oral on man after man, swallowing loads of hot cum. I would love the feeling of the cum hitting my face and body. To be completely covered in cum would be the ultimate fantasy for me. YUMMY. x

    1303844195
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    toycar69 wrote:

    Lots!

    Occhi's fem-fem display is on the list, but I can't see that ever happening. The trouble with introducing more players into rhe bedroom is you need to be sure how you would react. In my head I find it very erotic to see my OH with a partner (either gender would be hot). In real life I'm not sure how I'd cope with it.

    THIS!

    I've often fantasised about me, my OH and another man but in reality not sure how I would react or how my OH would react.

    I think its always going to remain a fantasy since it's a no-go area with my OH.

    The other thing I'd worry about is remembering to give both blokes fair share of the action - I wouldn't want to leave anyone out!

    1303849325
    Mistress D [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 258
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2011

    violeteyes wrote:

    i used to have a fantasy of being peed on, then i told my OH and he made it happen

    now i fantasize about that to get me off, but my fantasies change. i think my current one is that my partner is a plumber or a gas repair man and he comes onto me then we have hot sex over the table and sofa

    Yeah i could add the peeing thing to mine, cum and pee, WOW

    1303855082
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    Mistress D wrote:

    violeteyes wrote:

    i used to have a fantasy of being peed on, then i told my OH and he made it happen

    now i fantasize about that to get me off, but my fantasies change. i think my current one is that my partner is a plumber or a gas repair man and he comes onto me then we have hot sex over the table and sofa

    Yeah i could add the peeing thing to mine, cum and pee, WOW

    i need a pee......

    1304002202
    SnL [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 196
    • Joined: 12 Feb 2011

    Mistress D wrote:

    Ive always had a fantasy about being forced into a bukkake (think thats you call it) session. I would be lead blindfolded and handcuffed into a strange room and be forced to perform oral on man after man, swallowing loads of hot cum. I would love the feeling of the cum hitting my face and body. To be completely covered in cum would be the ultimate fantasy for me. YUMMY. x

    I confess... This is a similar fantasy to mine.. Except I wouldn't want to be blindfolded for that particular occasion.

    Oh.. And the whole threesome thing.. That's another one.. Dicussed that with my boyfriend.. He's definitely up for it. Me, him and another girl but then we talked about another guy instead of a girl, I could tell he wasn't keen on the idea but he did say, "It isn't fair for me to have all the fun". I do not want to put him in that awkward position, jealousy occur and spoil the relationship. So it'll just be a fantasy for now.

    1304015652
    Moon Beam [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2011

    I have a secret fantasy that not many people know about... i am straight female.. but I get very turned on watching lesbian porn and reading lesbian stories. I have often fantasied about having girl on girl action and about being involved in an all girl threesome. However, that said, these fantasies remain firmly in my head, if i was actually given the opportunity to carry out any of them, i doubt i would have the courage to do so. If i mentioned this to some friends of mine, they would think i was a closet lesbian or a closet Bisexual.. when im actually very much straight..... is this a common fantasy for women.. born out of curiosity? i dont know......

    Anyone else have a secret fantasy that will remain only in thier head and never become an actual reality?

    I too have this fantasy my oh is a xdressers and he would like to have sex with a man which being dressed we are both looking to make the fantasy real and l cant wait (wet now at the though) we are looking to go to a swingers club on bi nights

    1304016245
    Moon Beam [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2011

    another fantasy l have sucking off 3 men and the them cuming all over me and my oh licking it of l get so turn on when he cums on me having more than one cuming on me is my idea of heaven

    1304017086
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Interesting one! I used to think that was kind of demeaning, but now I think it's portraying a woman do horny she needs multiple men to satisfy her. Hot.

    1304034285
    uwmatt [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 21 Dec 2009

    mine is laying underwater in the bath tub face up tossing off or a girl riding me.

    1304120844
    maccess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 157
    • Joined: 28 Sep 2010

    Moon Beam wrote:

    another fantasy l have sucking off 3 men and the them cuming all over me and my oh licking it of l get so turn on when he cums on me having more than one cuming on me is my idea of heaven

    sounds like good fun to me......

    1304161145
    Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 18 Nov 2009

    My girl asked me the other night about what fantasies i'd like to try, so i told her a few kinda safe, nice ideas but when she asked what else i decided to tell her the fantasy i think most guys love the idea of. Seeing her with another woman. I was kinda nervous to bring it up to begin with but she had me erm...kinda hot at the time, so it just kinda came out. Surprisingly she was ok with it and said she wasn't against the idea, she just thought it could be tricky finding someone else to agree to it. It's a small town and everyone knows everyone, so unless we went elsewhere, i doubt it will ever happen but it turned me on madly knowing she wasn't against it.

    In fairness, i don't even know if i would really do it or if it's just that being apart from her for so long makes me think about far too much and makes me want everything to do with her.

    1304162354

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2373
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    so don't risk it then or you maybe sorry

    1304162538
    Clown Feet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 18 Nov 2009

    Yeah, that's a thing i'm always totally aware of. I don't treat anything like this lightly but it's like i explained to her. Being apart so long makes you tend to fantasise about anything and everything. You just want them back in any way you can have them. In reality, i highly doubt we'd ever do it.

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.