£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Smell of sex

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

I now have this image in my head and have a massive grin on my face trying not to laugh lol

But that sounds like an awesome evening, just roaming around tesco or asda, stalking guys. Dont think the OH would approve but he knows im weird so its all good lol

mrs.soft [sign in to see picture]

glitter&gold wrote:

muchkin wrote:

Ahhhh joop.....brings back soooo many memories from when i was a teenager, its such an amazing smell. I remember having a session one night with a guy who had joop on and it was amazing!!

Now if im walking around tesco or somewhere and i get a whiff of joop im like a bloody sniffer dog and need to find out where it coming from or who it is coming from. It definetly arouses me. But i wouldnt want the OH to wear it, im very very happy that he wear boss and each time i smell it on him i get a little wet.

OMG me too!! It can get a bit dicey when you start following random strangers round asda!!

i do this too joop reminds me of a 1 nite stand and drunk sex with a ex my oh wears pacco rabamme xs black and once i smell that on him i HAVE to have him!!!

eventhough i love the "joop" it is just a memory and i wouldnt go back or grt my oh 2 wear it! xs black is our sent

occhiverdi [sign in to see picture]

I love when OH uses Molton Brown Cracked Pepper shower gel but to be honest his actual smell turns me on... (when hes not in smelly boy gym mode)

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I just got myself another bottle of a fav:

Davidoff Game (Woman)

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

ooooh, fragrance, my favourite topic

At the moment I'm wearing Ormonde Jayne's Ormonde Man - it's all peppery and hemlock and great for adding some warmth to the air. Sometimes I layer it with Tom Ford's Black Orchid which adds a perfect crunchy menthol berry note which winterises nicely. During the wet and rainy season I'm going to give the new Shamilar Ode de la Vanille a go. I'm also a sucker for Jo Malone's Vanilla & Anise, since it reminds me of root beer

Come the summer I'll switch to Bond No 9's Coney Island (Margaritas and Candyfloss!), Eau De Guerlain or a really great vetiver.

Anyway, smells of sex you say....

apart from the infamous Secretions Magnifique from etat lbre , I'd recommend Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Kahn - which is legendary for it's opening fecal note - but don't let that put you off! It's the smell of, well, unwashed nethers. But it turns into this illustrious, welcoming musky floral. It's heady and beastly and wonderful, but not for the fainthearted.

If that's too ainmalic for you, try Musc Ravageur from Frederic Malle - if you're in London there's a Malle concession in Liberty.

And finally, if you're just looking for something nice - Portait of a Lady just came out and it's amazing.

laramia [sign in to see picture]

like my man 2 b clean n freshly outa the gym so i can lick all the sweat off him mmmmmmmmmm xxx i have v keen sense of smell 2 n overpowering scents make me extremely ill cant abide deoderants n aftershaves xxx oooooo sweaty armpits yum yum xxx

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

violets squirt juices turn me on its an amazing smell

[suspended user]

suspended user

mm you got it in one dkelly ooh natural you can't beat it

Cheapthrills [sign in to see picture]

Yoko wrote:

I'm in the natural aroma camp too. Perfumes and aftershaves smell horribly chemically to me. There's nothing quite like the heady scent of a man just after sex, untainted by perfumes. Hhhhhmmmmm

Agreed... The scent of another person is something very specific to that person; Its where all the feramones are (weather a guys scent or a girls scent), these scents are naturally erotic and turn-ons to us, and washign them all away and replacing them with artificial and other scents seems counter-logic really.

Don't get me wrong... I don't mean I want my guy (or girl) to be stinking and not having showered in days, but so long as they're clean its best if they've not then doused themselves in industrial strength perfume...

I also do have I guess something of a fetish for the smell of peoples underarms (again no, not like wehn they're days without washing that would just be yuk), and also feet...

OK I know the foot fetish thing freaks out a lot of people but personally I do like feet that arn't totally* clean, if t the person's showered in the morning, and if they've an average job/profession (I.E., they're not getting totally sweaty from their work), then they'll smell just fabulus to me by the time its late afternoon/early evening...

Actually scent can be such a turn-on...

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Numbers wrote:

ooooh, fragrance, my favourite topic

At the moment I'm wearing Ormonde Jayne's Ormonde Man - it's all peppery and hemlock and great for adding some warmth to the air. Sometimes I layer it with Tom Ford's Black Orchid which adds a perfect crunchy menthol berry note which winterises nicely. During the wet and rainy season I'm going to give the new Shamilar Ode de la Vanille a go. I'm also a sucker for Jo Malone's Vanilla & Anise, since it reminds me of root beer

Come the summer I'll switch to Bond No 9's Coney Island (Margaritas and Candyfloss!), Eau De Guerlain or a really great vetiver.

Anyway, smells of sex you say....

apart from the infamous Secretions Magnifique from etat lbre , I'd recommend Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Kahn - which is legendary for it's opening fecal note - but don't let that put you off! It's the smell of, well, unwashed nethers. But it turns into this illustrious, welcoming musky floral. It's heady and beastly and wonderful, but not for the fainthearted.

If that's too ainmalic for you, try Musc Ravageur from Frederic Malle - if you're in London there's a Malle concession in Liberty.

And finally, if you're just looking for something nice - Portait of a Lady just came out and it's amazing.

Oh, hideous hideous memories . I felt ill the whole day after unwisely liberally sniffing the Secretions Magnifique and spraying myself with the 'fecal note' perfume. Couldn't wait to get into the shower that evening, but not before my cats had gone into a blissfully-enduce craze trying to lick the beastly smell off my arm.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Fecal note.

Unisex nether regions...

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I do Just love the scent of a woman with out any perfume,I suppose its a bit of a fetish to go down on a woman first thing in a morning and smell her scent or last thing at night.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Whenever we're getting dressed after sex, I always make sure I put on some deodarant and/or perfume on so I don't smell like sex to the rest of the world. My boyfriend always comments "Now you smell like covered-up sex".

The other day he told me I smelt like perfume and sex, which is what a girl should smell like :P

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Whenever we're getting dressed after sex, I always make sure I put on some deodarant and/or perfume on so I don't smell like sex to the rest of the world. My boyfriend always comments "Now you smell like covered-up sex".

The other day he told me I smelt like perfume and sex, which is what a girl should smell like :P

^ This.

I usually get "you smell like sex and cinnamon" or "Mmmm... vanilla and sex".

Cheapthrills [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

Mmm perfume and sex... That sounds liek a damn fine smell (even to a gay guy like me... mmmmm).

The one that gets me sometimes is the 'smell of sex' which lingers in the bedroom... I mean even after the sheets are changed and obvious things like that... well I can smell it, weather someone else would...

Scent is still such an important thing for me, last Sunday (sadly that was the last time I had sex... hopefully somethign else coming up soon...), I realised (kind of thinking of this thread), that initially as we were 'making out', it was so much to do with scent... mmmm... Mind, it came back to scent later on too, but that is probably connected more with some of my fetish likes...but he did have such cute feet I couldnt' resist...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.