• Smell of sex

red30 [sign in to see picture]

mmmmm (stops daydreamin and gets back to subject)

I also love the smell of Lynx shower gels as in the beginning of our relationship we had a shower together and he smothered not only himself with it but me too and it always brings a smile to my face when i smell it now.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend has Lynx shower gel, and it smells amazing. I really need to get him to shower immediately before coming over my to my house.

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Lynx Africa, yum yum yum x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

We're using a cocoa or cranberry body butter for sensual massages, so anything with those scents drive me wild at the mo!

x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Oh I love the cranberry body butter from the Body Shop, it's amazing!

Thats the one!! PS always half price in jan too!

x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I'm not allowed buy any more body butters... I have a stack of stuff from Lush to get through first!

Me too - I'm a human tester for Lush so have a massive pile to finish first! But the Cocoa body butter works really well on my OH's sensitive skin.

x

rampant123 [sign in to see picture]

not cra nberry body butter but cocco body butter is the best .I think

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I love 212 on a man.

For me, I love expensive perfumes so always try and use a different one. Have a big collection.

Shower gel always has to be Dove though. Its yum, and baby oil rubbed in at end of hot shower keeps skin soft

muchkin [sign in to see picture]

i do *love* the natural smell of a man, i will normally just cuddle up to the OH and breathe deeply, its so yummy. If he does wear a scent then its either CK1 (which was originally mine, but he halfinched it) or Boss, which makes me weak at the knees if i get a whiff of it when we are out, normally means i cant wait until we get home lol.

On me he like Amor Amor, touch of pink by Lacoste, summer by CK or my personal favourite Blush from the Autograph section at M&S.

glitter&gold [sign in to see picture]

Joop, Joop, Joop!! Yum!!

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Chanel Platinum Egoiste, Jean Paul Gaultier are a couple i lurve!!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

LOOOOooooove Joop! but haven't got any any more. I worked for a while at a couple of places that handled food and there was a strict "no smellies" policy. I wash, obviously, but don't normally apply anything strong-smelling. Recently dug out some old aftershave for Christmas, and Mrs M said she really liked it, and I smelt all manly, so that's a habit I'm trying to start!

I find perfumes a bit overwhelming, but do like some of the muskier ones. Best is a fresh clean sweat on a woman! Actually, no - best of all is a fresh, clean, aroused pussy! (Tasty, too...)

I once lifted my hand to breathe in the absolutely stunning scent of my OH on my fingers - sniffed deeply and said "Wow!" with a big grin - she flew of the handle, said I was being rude, she did not smell,etc, etc, and wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the day. Needless to say, we eventually split up.

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

glitter&gold wrote:

Joop, Joop, Joop!! Yum!!

i got a bottle of joop original of my oh 4 xmas it smells so nice, i love it..

Yoko [sign in to see picture]

I'm in the natural aroma camp too. Perfumes and aftershaves smell horribly chemically to me. There's nothing quite like the heady scent of a man just after sex, untainted by perfumes. Hhhhhmmmmm

Ahhhh joop.....brings back soooo many memories from when i was a teenager, its such an amazing smell. I remember having a session one night with a guy who had joop on and it was amazing!!

Now if im walking around tesco or somewhere and i get a whiff of joop im like a bloody sniffer dog and need to find out where it coming from or who it is coming from. It definetly arouses me. But i wouldnt want the OH to wear it, im very very happy that he wear boss and each time i smell it on him i get a little wet.

muchkin wrote:

Ahhhh joop.....brings back soooo many memories from when i was a teenager, its such an amazing smell. I remember having a session one night with a guy who had joop on and it was amazing!!

Now if im walking around tesco or somewhere and i get a whiff of joop im like a bloody sniffer dog and need to find out where it coming from or who it is coming from. It definetly arouses me. But i wouldnt want the OH to wear it, im very very happy that he wear boss and each time i smell it on him i get a little wet.

OMG me too!! It can get a bit dicey when you start following random strangers round asda!!

HAHAHA yeah it can get a bit odd but sometimes but its soooo worth it, i can just imagine us wondering around ducking and diving behind stacks of beans or down the aisles before the guy turns around and notices hes being stalked lol

muchkin wrote:

HAHAHA yeah it can get a bit odd but sometimes but its soooo worth it, i can just imagine us wondering around ducking and diving behind stacks of beans or down the aisles before the guy turns around and notices hes being stalked lol

hahahahaha!! buying crap like motor oil or boys socks just so you can follow them!! hahahahahahaha!!

*rofl pmpl* hahahahahahahaha!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.