FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Smell of sex

titania [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I've smelt that tree that smells of cum! At the time I thought I was imagining it but then I came across it on the internet some time afterwards. Bizarre.

I too love the smell of my man. When we have a cuddle I love to nuzzle into his neck and take a deep breath and I'll say, 'Mmmm, you smell of <his name>' . When hes freshly showered I love the smell of his armpits. He thinks I'm a nutter!

He does have an aftershave which I find quite an aphrodisiac - Black XS. Smells yummy.

care in the community [sign in to see picture]

Just a mans natural smell, tbh he smells the best when he comes home from work in his camo's and has had a pig of a day.

titania [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Black XS? Doesn't that have aphrodisiacs in it?

(goes off to search google...)

Well, so it does! Apparently Patchouli and Vanilla (it contains Black Vanilla) are aphrodisiacs.

Whatever it is, it works for me ;0}

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

Theres a man at work that has a really powerful scent about him. I dont know what it is but i find myself getting as close as i can just to sniff. He's a really heavy smoker and normally the smell of cigerettes makes me feel sick so obviously its not that. He's someone that is really well groomed. I would love to know what scent it is that he wears. I work in a secure office with double sets of doorsand no air flow. I find myself standing alone between them after he has left just breathing in the aroma. It leaves me so aroused. i have never ever noticed another mans scent before. It drives me mad

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my boyfriend's freshly showered. I think he uses Lynx shower gel or something similar, I love the smell.

Call me mad, but I also like the slight smell of sweat on my man sometimes. It's a very manly smell.

Dirtylw [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

I love it when my boyfriend's freshly showered. I think he uses Lynx shower gel or something similar, I love the smell.

Call me mad, but I also like the slight smell of sweat on my man sometimes. It's a very manly smell.

Hey my man uses lyxn shower gel (Africa I think?)sometimes I love the smell when he comes out of the shower it makes me very horny. Your not mad I also like the smell of sweat on my man I agree there's something very sexy and manly about it!!!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

I ask all my partners to avoid fragranced cleansing products including washing powder, because I want nothing to interfere or mask the smell of their person. :)

I could go on for pages and pages and pages, but I'm really cranky just now because a stupid application has been losing my work despite my saves. Grr.

So I'll cover more about the smell thing some other time. :)

LadyJade [sign in to see picture]

I have to say I love my boyfriends body smell it turns me on I love to sniff his side of the bed. But I do like his wet clean body once his got out the shower once iv finished with him his all dirty again but as long as under arms and under carrage is clean and fresh breath im happy. XxX

slaphappy [sign in to see picture]

I love the smell of ultraviolet on a man and various others.

I don't mind au naturel tho not too wiffy nice clean and fresh breath for me

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with Lubyanka on this, I don't like the smell of most deodorants or shower gels at all, so I mostly stick to a bit of scent free soap in the shower. And like Avrielle_Aniko I do get a headache from strong smells, so I'm not too keen on perumes either!

I just like, y'know, whatever the person smells like :) It's unique and you'll never be able to smell that again from anyone else, so may as well make the most of it.

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, there are two aftershaves that I *adore* on guys... one is Boss and the other, I have no idea! A very old flame used to wear it, I never asked him what it was, but now if I ever catch a whiff of it I go weak at the knees!

Aside from smellies, I love knowing my partner's smell, it's so comforting! That little nook between neck and collarbone, I love snuggling in there and just breathing a guy in :)

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I don't think its been mentioned.... anyone smelt that tree that smells of semen?

Honestly I'm not making it up.... I don't like it! You feel a bit wierd when you don't know about it and think you're imagining sniffing cum...

"Can you smell cum?"

"What the f**k?!?"

"Oooo Doesn't matter...."

At least I found out Iwasn't crazy!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethylamine

Yep - hawthorn *I think* - with the white blossom.

NaughtyNic [sign in to see picture]

Black XS is the best, both my OH and I wear it...i tend to keep it for nights out because the bottle is wee enough to put in my clutch bag....must be why im always horny when i get home!!! Lol xx

sexysuzi [sign in to see picture]

i've always blamed the alcohol for making me horny on a night out. saying that i do love the taste and smell of fresh beer when kissing someone.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I find the natural smell of my OH completely intoxicating...I love spooning him from behind and breathing in the scent of the nape of his neck!

In terms of fragrances...CK One is a lovely clean and fresh scent that I find quite sexy on my partner, I associate it with him getting groomed and dressed up to go out (usually meaning naughty sex when we get home!)

xxKPxx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I find the natural smell of my OH completely intoxicating...I love spooning him from behind and breathing in the scent of the nape of his neck!

In terms of fragrances...CK One is a lovely clean and fresh scent that I find quite sexy on my partner, I associate it with him getting groomed and dressed up to go out (usually meaning naughty sex when we get home!)

xxKPxx

I do like One!

Unisex so isn't too sweet/sickly and isn't too intense/strong like alot of men's ones! I got a selection of CK men's sniffies, lots of nice ones!

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Aqua Di Gio, Cool Water, and Issey Mikake are my weapons of choice and they've done me well in the past

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Aqua Di Gio, Cool Water, and Issey Mikake are my weapons of choice and they've done me well in the past

good choice Ax

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

good choice Ax

Jees if its not your fella flirting with me, its you! and thank you kind lady x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA has worn Aqua Di Gio since we first met....that and Versace Blue Jeans are my fave male scents after the natural scent of course!

I haven't seen either mentioned in this thread before?! Could be wrong though!

Ax

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.